Goyim we need to stop Donald Trump from bringing jobs back to America...

>goyim we need to stop Donald Trump from bringing jobs back to America. Not believing in outsourcing jobs means he is not a TrueConservative™ like me or Ted Cruz.
>*rubs hands* Trump should embrace cuckservative economics. Forget all those rust belt swing states!
>Trump is just like Hillary!
>Trump is a brogressive :DDDDDDDDD
>BUY MUH BOOK BUY MUH DAD'S BOOK BUY MUH LEVIN TV GIB SHEKELS

>"He's engaging as hell, isn't he, producer?"

Posting the superior Radio Jew.

nice

I picture him rubbing his hands continuously while on the radio.

Delete this.

>LMAO LOOK AT TRUMP ACTING LIKE A BUFFOON
>TRUMP IS EVIL
>TRUMP IS THE DEVIL
>TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER
>sure Hillary will suck and plunge America into a generation of democratic misery by importing thirty million illegal aliens
>BUT TRUMP ISNT CONSERVATIVE ENOUGH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And he has the balls to say that if Trump loses it's the fault of the people who elected him in the first place. I honestly think this faggot is on the spectrum. Look at those fucking dead autism eyes.

>Listening to the radio Jew

Come on Sup Forums I thought we were genetically superior than this.

fuck i hate that little kike

>radio Jew
Yello-yello I'm not just on the radio goy...
LEVIN TV LEVIN TV LEVIN TV LEVIN TV LEVIN TV LEVIN TV LEVIN TV LEVIN TV
>TONIGHT ON LEVIN TV I TALK ABOUT JOHN LOCKE'S UNDERWEAR ONLY 6 GORILLION SHEKELS A MONTH GET IT NOW

>You will never be half the patriot thr Michael Savage is

Feels bad man

I'm pretty sure his ratings have tanked since he took sides. Funny he never says his son in law works for Ted Cruz.

Mark Levin needs to perish.

He is terrible but now he needs to die.

Awful, awful kike.

At least Levin supports the 2nd Amendment

daily reminder that these cucks only oppose Trump because his personality triggers their autism

it has nothing to do with ideology

DELET THIS

These are wealthy people. I feel sorry for the poor, passionate Americans who listen to them, buy their books and defend them.

>[shitpost about how nobody disagrees with his policies because he has none]

stopped listening a long time ago. occasionally tune in for 2 seconds. he sounds depressed as if he knows he lost a majority of his listeners by selling out.

see

trump cucked out on his muslim immigration ban

cucked out on tranny bathrooms

on gay marriage

ted cruz was much more redpilled

At one point he was reading hate mail on the air from all the people who stopped listening. So many keks at his passive aggressive shit.
>good riddance!
>i-i don't want you to listen anyway!
>muh principles!
>*awkward silence*
>b-b-buy my book guise

I know I stopped listening to him completely about halfway through the primaries. Just can't stand his constant whining about Trump

>unfit for the presidency
What does that even mean? Did anyone even care about this before the Jew that runs Hillary Clintons campaign say it?

So did I. I started back up yesterday and today to see if he was still bitching and he is still doing it. Even his promos for his show that air throughout the day have him bitching about Trump.