Meet European

>Meet European
>"Wow, you're not like other Americans at all"
>"You act more European than American"
>"I think you'd fit in better here in Europe"
>"How can you stand being around other Americans?"
>"I didn't think we'd get along because you're American, but you're actually pretty cool"
STOOOOOOOOOP

Even if this was true, it just shows that you are a shining human individual and not some normie who is just like le stereotype.
Happened to me once and it lighted my heart. You should be proud of yourself

you're one of the few good americans then

said no one ever lmao

didnt happen

Taking it as a compliment would be like a German taking, "Wow, you are not nearly as autistic and humorless as most of the Germans I meet" as a compliment.

Europeans are absolutely insufferable. When i went to europe everyone acted like a complete jackass, they all walked around like they were something special, and talked down to eachother, i couldnt fucking stand it and i never want to go back

This may be hard for a German to understand but I don't like foreigners insulting my countrymen.

Which country was that?

Yes, that's the point. It means you are better than the rest and just showed some ignorant fag that not all x people are the same

You know Europeans don't acknowledge the European identity right. So nobody would say that.

EUROPE IS NOT A COUNTRY YOU FUCKING AMERIMUTT

Dosnt matter, theyre all the fucking same. Although britan had some sence self awareness and didnt act completely embarrassing

Perhaps he was referring to the continent?

>american education

wtf is wrong with you, you dont just call it all 'europe'?

Me neither but I don't take it personal

Get off the computer hans. Abdullah is almost finished with your wife and now it's your turn.

I met a few Americans (exchange students in school and university) and the stereotypes are ALL TRUE.

Im sorry mate, but you are loud, crass, STUPID, shallow, loud, stupid annoying people.
and American "girls" are literally arrogant whores

I don't have a wife dummy

Im curious about this too, Iv'e met loads of Euro's and didn't find this to be the case. They were generally quite friendly, overwhemlingly so really.

I forgot to mention *phony

it's not "being nice" to constantly smile to everyone and call them friends to their faces and then laugh about them behind their backs.
I found that to be a hallmark American trade. "Europeans" (to not molest your intellectually challenged brain with too many details) are usually more straightforward. We arent taught the cancerous politically correct phony politeness you turds value so much

Well to be specific, it was france snd germany, but from what ive seen on this site, there all the same

did you clap or ask them if they can afford true food like in america or something?

>You know Europeans don't acknowledge the European identity right
t. Never been to Europe

>let me teach you about what your country thinks

>cancerous politically correct phony politeness you turds value so much
You would be hard pressed to find nicer people then American Southern/midwestern/rural/small town folks, this is GENUINE niceness

I think he just met the wrong people

No, i hardely even talked to them

>>"You act more European than American"
>>"I think you'd fit in better here in Europe"
Said no "european" ever
If you're trying to lie about something a least make it believable

maybe you are just ugly

I dont know, but everry single person i saw there looked the same, if not for their autistic outfits, i wouldn't be able to tell them apart, and like i said they all talked down to eachother likey they were something special, but they were no fucking different. It was fucking awful, even Asian countries dont do that shit

Honestly when people know someone is american they often take their distances and try not to talk with him because we all think you are arrogant condescending fuckers always trying to be assholes
At least where I live

>we all think you are arrogant condescending fuckers always trying to be assholes
What a coincidence.

I went specifically out of my way to interact with them as litgle as possible because i knew that they'd hate me, but they didnt even like eachother, it was an entirely horrible atmosphere and i wanted to leave asap

we do the same about frogs (males, french girls are big sluts who love to drink)
we never hear good things about america, probably lots of prejudice
most likely most of them are legit considering what i usually see here
just dont come to europe, you are not welcome

What do you mean?

>you're alright for a yank
have said this quite a few times in my life

>this is GENUINE niceness
Nothing genuine about it and I wish this shitty meme were to die out already, preferably the people along with it.

>"You act more European than American"
At least learn how to make your baits believable

I herd its better if youre there on deployment in the military, because they dont really want to mess with you, but im not entirely sure thats true, although i am enlisting soon so i guess ill find out

You can't stop me.

Eastern europe is better

Cringe

The biggest stereotype of the French is that they are arrogant.

nor i want to, waste your shekels as you see best

Yeah, i didnt think so. I guess euros just hate americans no matter what. Ill try to get sent to Asia

Have spent any time in heartland America? Don't presume to know people you haven't had exposure too.. These are profoundly kind people who go out of their way to help their neighbors, friends, family and communities.

I would say american arrogance is way greater than that french arrogance you guys always talk about.
I feel like you believe every frenchman is like De Gaulle

I said cringe because it's the ebin meme "americans come here to teach french soldiers how to fight"
Pretty tiring

No thats not what meant, i just herd tgat if youre in the millitary, you dont get as much shit as you would coming as a tourist

*that
Fuck moblie posting

CAN.
NOT.
HANDLE.
THE.
BANTER!

it's probably simple fear of a person that is supposed to be well versed into violent behaviour, it would probably work but can hardly be called respect or anything

Yeah, i think it would be best if i avoided europe entirely. Korea and Japan are nice

People in france usually think of American soldiers as literal jarhead
A bit like we think of the people in the french land forces but worse

>i just herd tgat if youre in the millitary, you dont get as much shit as you would coming as a tourist
Cause people are scared to insult soldiers, I wonder why

I for one would hate a soldier even more, cause they don't belong in our countries and NATO can fuck off

that's not true. Europeans would never say this

Bullshit, western euros are the cancer of this earth and deserve genocide

t. butthurt burger with mixed western yuroritage that didnt get accepted by the cool kids

Good thing no one ever willingly visits Belgium :^)

everyone thought I was German or Danish. People would think that and ask or just assume it and then I'd tell them I was American; they'd ignore or forget it because it didn't make sense to them and continue to think I'm either German or Danish

a few Danes thought I was Norwegian too

>T. Turkish/greek rapebaby

stop lying

Thi. Why would anyone want to be confused with g*rman """""people"""""

>American "banter"

why would I be lying?

noone would confuse a burger with another germanic, especially if they're told so

>or forget it because it didn't make sense to them
I think this refers to the quick moment where they thought "wow he's american but not totally retarded" and then proceeded to talk to you like with a normal person

Do you know if European and American soldiers usually get along? Are there some specific nationalities that you've heard of having some sparks flying between them?

All ive herd was from /k/ so im taking it with a grain of salt

i-is that your average wardrobe?

Do you guys make surrender jokes when you come train with our soldiers in new Caledonia

it's a swedish creature of unclear gender, I just took the pic

this is legitimately what urban sweden is like

Concidering that joke is really old and worn out, probably not, but im sure they mess with eachother in different ways

wew no wonder they are in such a pathetic situation

at one point, people scoffed at finns for pointing out the sodomy and degradation swedes are trying to soak the world with. well, no one is laughing now

>they're all the fucking same

>things that never happened

t. 56%