Americans

>americans

ever gonna do a movie like that about orthodox jews? Wahabi Muslims? Thought so.

t. redneck christian cuck who thinks he is different from a radical muslim

there's a pretty cool documentary called THE BUTTON about radical muslims preparing to become suicide bombers. it shows that most of them are perfectly nice people.

didnt theroux do a special on the Ultra Zionists or something?

I think what he's saying is that they're not different

The Bush era was crazy.

how many people died over this film again?

TRIGGERED RELIGIOUS KUK

>europeans

t. nickel grubbing jew who's wife left him for a Nordic man

>ywn be terrified of your own sexuality
Feels good
Hey man is your dick a little dry?

do they cure the shemale boner? I don't want the shemale boner anymore.

Retards was saying is that it's unfair to give Christian dumbasses movies and no other religions.

good job on working extra hard on trolling, your side lost the election but with some more low effort shitposting you will at least distract yourself from the catastrophic loss you suffered

My side? My side!?
We didn't lose at all, Trump is /ourguy/ and he is going to put an end to the alt right, and the j-right will rise.

AND LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT HARRY POTTER

>thinking about my dick

europeans really are progressive

I live in the ME and I'd rather live with rednecks than muslims

This. Conservatism is a disease that infected Muslims and Christians alike.

This kind of Christianity is kind of isolated in the US, so it makes sense that a US documentary would be made. Zionist and radical Muslims are rarer in the US so they would need to go to those countries, which doesn't have the same allure of seeing so many people act like this in your own country. The whole purpose of the doc is to show what happens in a minority of churches behind closed doors in a majority Christian nation.

If an Israeli or Musdslime wants to do a doc about extreme fundies in those country than that's fine, but to imply this is based towards Christianity because Americans aren't making docs on those other religions makes no sense.

>The Bush era was crazy.
It really was. I think a lot of the reason for the crazy left that we have today is a result of how crazy right we were in the years after 9/11.

You would never see a documentary about the crazy liberal cults of American and European Universities. There's a reason why the documentaries made are showing one thing and one thing only.