What is it like living and growing up in a country with culture and history?

What is it like living and growing up in a country with culture and history?

idk

I wish I knew

Nothing special. American culture is killing everything off anyway

idk

pretty sweet

Annoying
A lot of stuffs to remember like you should do like this in this situation etc

feels good-ish except when you're a kid and you were forced to learn and repeat all that shit at school cultural festivals and History quizzes
and our nation is roughly 300+ years old, imagine one with more than a thousand?

Not going to lie is super easy go and see pyramids here and the historybis pretty cool and we have 22 languages od maya origin is at least interesting

It is great, you get to see anglo culture invading everything and destroy social values

It's alright.

I dont know the feeling either.

I wouldn't know.

Is isolation justified if the cause is cultural diversity across the globe?
Globalism improves living standards, innovation, and economy, but nothing of any human substance.

I don't know I'm from Finland. We probably have the poorest cultural heritage on the planet but we compensate for it with a feigned superiority complex.

Im indiffetent to thst m8 I personally think that a one world government is inenvitable

its nice having really old castles and cathedrals, and the history of britain is very rich and interesting but I don't think it necessarily translates to a better living experience on the whole

Fuck off you stupid hippie it's not 'american culture' it's post modernism

One world goverment would be horrible. Nowhere to go if the Government tries to fuck you over. Free trade and free movement of people doesnt need a world goverment.

you seem to think that ancient culture is also our popular culture, that isnt the case
all pop culture are similar and all trash in every place on earth, that's why it's popular culture

Pass the border and ask an american

I wish i knew

THIS desu, we are heirs to both one of the wolrd's original civilizations and the former jewel of the Spanish Empire, we've got unique and beautiful traditions which are both distinctive and all our own. It's all being lost to shopping malls and fast food joints.

We basically engage in a system that ignores our negative history and endulges in a self indulging form of selective memory. We are really good in our culture about forgetting the past that is hard to stomach.

those are like an entertainment. history only works when you are nationalistically ideological or a full blown normie. if you are neither, thats merely some facade and even can be an obstruction to your activity. what matters for your emptiness or something like that is you should be able to "compare" culture A to culture B for instance and get the knowledge and the balancer. that dialectic method or having a different option is very important and what you should get imo. getting into one culture, like only american entertainment and its surroundings, rots you.

bump

terrible