Yuri Benzmenov

We are in a time of crisis. Everyone feels it but nobody understands it.
youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4
If you don't know about Yuri Benzmenov, he is a former KGB propaganda agent, who riskily defected for moral reasons, and you NEED to see this video.
>inb4 2 lawng didn watch
If you don't have an hour and a half to educate yourself on the current state of global crisis, you are no better than the kikes making it happen. This is one of the biggest "redpills" I've ever taken, and it will be for you to.
No there is no reddit tier TLDR for the video, I will not hold your hand through educating yourself.
We need to start spreading this information and fast. The vast majority of people in America are living a terrible lie, and are setting themselves up for complete and total destruction, and until we start doing something about it, nothing will change and our death is inevitable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
politisite.com/2015/04/23/taking-down-a-nation-lessons-from-yuri-bezmenov-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=GOEweZtlonQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE&list=WL&index=53
youtu.be/kDKGvg6HeyY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMZGGQ0ERk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off newfag

Is Singapore implying this board isn't 67% newfag and slowly being regarded as "new dyslexic /d/"?

It's a safe bet that the majority of this board is I'll educated on the subversion tactics used by the left. A lot of the people here are driven by hate for the left, which is well deserved, but they are hating for reasons they don't fully understand. This video covers the basics, fuck off chinklet shit

Shit post

Pic related is what happens to liberals day of the rope according to Yuri, and it makes complete and total sense

You know, I think some will lose some of their newfag qualities after watching this. It's not a bad thing to spread this once in a while.

Even the Soviets planned on killing these people. What do we do? These are our countrymen

It may well be too late. We may always have these idiots with us, undermining everything.

What amazes me the most is how they assassinated him long after the USSR had already fallen. It was personal for them. It was vindictive. That's how badly this kind of shit corrupts people.

It's absolutely fucking sick and light needs to be she'd on it

dude is this an actual fetish picture?

It seemed like just really overdone anti-antifa shit but then I saw the huge dicks in everyones pants. The fuck?

That's a diaper Swisstard
Quick question, how in habitable are your nations mountains?

Thanks aussie, got anything else worth sharing?

How many replies do you intend on having in one thread?

As many as I n3ed to accommodate new posts, how many Somali cocks have you shoved inside you today?

>demoralized cuck can watch video from beginning to end
>still demoralized

Yuri was the hero we needed.

But no one listened.

>7 and a half minutes minutes in
>Oy vey we brought racism to Poostan
>"Since I fell in love with India"

How is this red-pilling?

Imagine how shit USSR was.

>"My own ancestors were living in caves eating raw meat while India was highly civilized 600 years ago."

Sounds kind of cucky to me, Spurdo. I'm just waiting for le ebin ultimate redpill that people have been hyping this video over.

Watch the video numbnutz
>WE DIDN'T LISTEN
It's a depressing realization,but don't let it deter you from spreading the truth

Refer to

Keep watching, it's twords the end

Refer to ->

Rate my banner.

Tldr
We cannot fight our enemy directly, but we can mess with his head.

Not bad.

And that's what's occurring, but it's not that simple
7.3/10 Mexico banner

8.75/10 could be less blurry

>how in habitable are your nations mountains?
seems alright to me

why do you ask that

I tried but source material didn't help.

Idiot.
The actual part of the video people need to watch is the one about subversion. No one is gonna sit through 50 minutes of the nigga talking about his childhood and past memories.
This is the juice
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

'asThatThen/PlumbJob
> Maybe a little wider ratio, less blurred still if possible

Just curiosity. Is it reasonably dry up there?

This video shows a fuller view of the world's problems, subversion is one of the biggest, not the only one.

similiar climate to everywhere else except the air is thinner, the wind tends to be colder, and the snow hits earlier

It's actually good to give context for that.

Very nice. Looks like a good place for a secluded base of operations

No such things exist.

Where's the evidence that he was assassinated?
I am looking at the wiki page and it mentions a faked death with this link
politisite.com/2015/04/23/taking-down-a-nation-lessons-from-yuri-bezmenov-2/

I actually got around watching the full thing after watching the part about subversion a couple of times.
People have the attention span of an ant, and your message needs to be as clear and concise as possible. That's propaganda 101.

Are you trying to actually redpill newfags or just circlejerk with people that already watched it and know what's all about?

Nothing can be done, they love communism but dont realize they are the non conformists. They are too far gone, every blue haired, pierced weirdo is going to go down in their nightmare.

I came back to the thread to see how many times you have replied, was this your plan all along?

Redpill newfags. I get that people have a shit attention span and I'm trying to bring that forth to those people. It's a pretty inefficient way to do it but I think it's neccecary

Where exactly did you get the information on him being assasinated? This is very interesting to me all I was able to find is that he had a heart attack.

Go for it buddy, enjoy wasting your time

Why do faggots in this thread write like aspies? So formal and stiff it's like I am reading reddit.
Why are you here? Go away.

Maybe because that's how we talk
Is Le ebin meme speak what you prefer?

Excuse me, sir, but I will not be talked down to. Have a GOOD DAY!

Hey woah there guy, we can all be friends here
*tips fedora*
No need to act like racist bigots and get violent right? Heh heh

OP should have also added this one. It describes perfectly the deal with leftism and identity politics
youtube.com/watch?v=GOEweZtlonQ

cool it you guys!
there's no need for this dastardly display of deviousness :^)

I should have, thanks for the contrib cokebro.

What if I'm trying to do neither?
It's a good watch. I really couldn't give a shit how effectively it redpills people.

It's a good watch, and watching the whole thing gives people a better chance to form their own opinions. If your attention span is really that poor, then I don't know what to say. People like that tend to stick to memes anyways.

You sound like a totally retarded """"aspie"""" that visits Sup Forums simply because you have trouble communicating with normal people without the use of memes. No offence intended. Simply a guess based on observation.

57%

the real redpill is that our civilization is going to end and we will begin again like we did it many times before

Bump.

You put it better than I could have based Finn. Don't let the muzzles and mraxxists take over, fight till the butter ass end when the day of the rope comes

Oh god I can't find it now. But the reason his death certificate was weird is that he died in strange circumstances, and an autopsy was never performed. Details other than that were scarce. It might have just been another writer's interpretation of the same info. I hadn't considered him faking his death.

While this is true, why give up?
58.897%, plus summertime so 67%

"Heart attack"

everyone here knows who yuri is

although already had my eyes open to the lack of legitimacy in anything i was taught in school, anything ever in the media, or anything told to the people by any government; this video was extremely insightful. i watch it weekly.

Bumppo

So it was the Ruskies all along. I guess this man was right.

>EVERONE
>current year
>Literally
Get out
Had it in the queue for a good bit and I just watched it. It fits so well with our current situation and my thought for the past few years
That's right friendo

fuck off you redditor newfag. go back to your containment website and be a good dancing little monkey for us

Are you okay user? We're all frustrated, no need to take it out on eachother. Give that energy to your slam pig or spreading the message if you don't have one

The one thing I don't get is that even though it was still gommunism, the Soviets weren't degenerate. They all had clean, polished uniforms, were patriotic and jingoistic, were manly soldiers that conquered shit and homosex was (and still is in Russia) condemned. The USSR was almost entirely untouched by race mixing and negroidic decadence save for a few coal burners that met dindudents from Africa at Russian universities and were publicly shamed so much that they left.

So basically my question is, why was Soviet gommunism so different than Western gommunism in respect to the moral decay, racial degradation, feminism, etc characteristic of Western gommunism? Was it Russian culture that prevented the moral collapse of Soviet society?

Not saying that gommunism is good in any sense. I was just wondering why Eastern gommunism lacks the filth and smut that its Western counterpart does.

It was like that in the start, but a society cannot function like that, so they changed.

Because people don't have the freedom to discover degeneracy

like that = degenerate and morally bankrupt

clearly they don't, check the trump general

It is still Russia

They bombed Syria to flood Europe with even more migrants. They played a significant hand in Brexit

>So basically my question is, why was Soviet gommunism so different than Western gommunism in respect to the moral decay, racial degradation, feminism, etc characteristic of Western gommunism? Was it Russian culture that prevented the moral collapse of Soviet society?
See
youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE&list=WL&index=53

When the crisis is over and the commies get to power, all the useless idiots like homosexuals, feminists, etc are eliminated in the process of normalization.

Bump
youtu.be/kDKGvg6HeyY

So does that mean that the SJWs and feminiggers will get rounded up and shot soon?

Everyone at Sup Forums knows about this

Go send it to the colony you stupid faggot OP.

op is a fag

Perhaps not the way you're picturing it with gulags, concentration camps or whatever because thanks to modern technology that kind of shit is very hard to cover up.
But definitely they'll lose their "special status", their media pampering, their say in political decisions, they would suffer the censorship they themselves tried to impose on the right, etc.
I guess by that point you wouldn't have a country anymore, so that's that.

Hell yes! I like it!

Huh, typing in snip snap doggos not the bark woof ones really does bring up scorpions on google!

People like to use this against western leftists, but...

If communism has successfully subverted liberal democracy, wouldn't that prove the superiority of communism and the need to adopt it?

Ur an fagit

Alright friends, I'm gonna stop shilling this thread and go to sleep. Hopefully it doesn't die without my shit posts. Please spread this man's words and help redpill the world, it's our moral obligation as the followers of KEK

No, have you learned nothing

America didn't seem to care about communism when they sent thousands of tons of ammo/weapons/food to the soviets so they could defeat Hitler.

Mandatory viewing. OP just might not be a fag.

nah they just exploited a weakness of the west.
Clever move yes. Prove communism is better? Not really

For those with ADHD here is the condensed version
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMZGGQ0ERk

IF FOR SOME REASON YOU STILL HAVE A JEWBOOK AND HAVENT POSTED THIS YET:

KILL YOURSELF NOW

better than
>1 post by this ID

>maxist ideology
give me a tl;dr on what it means because it surely not the same thing as karl marx intended

Shut up disgusting commie kike

george soros here
you might want to stay out of town for a few weeks

Fuck off khazar

>i am being defensive right now
good for you

K

>No one is gonna sit through 50 minutes of the nigga talking about his childhood and past memories.
Well...

Bump for justice. Fuck all these shill/slide threads.

What is he actually taking about in regards to marxist ideology being pumped into the heads of people born in the 60s? What does this marxist ideology consist of? It seems like this cultural marxism thing is a pretty new development relatively, not something happening since the 60s