What is the best place to sit where you're going to the movies as a single?

What is the best place to sit where you're going to the movies as a single?

I like front and centre but if the screen is too close to the front then I move a few rows back.

Basically, I don't want heads in front of me, no matter whether they're below me or not.

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS A MOVIE THEATER

MY TV IS PROBABLY BIGGER THAN THAT SCREEN

1. The center of the row before the walkway/close rows, where you can put your feet up on railing or have a lot of extra leg room

2. The back row of the closest section, where no one is behind you

>HOW THE FUCK IS THIS A MOVIE THEATER

Not all of us have MegaMultiPlexes brought to you by Sam's Club, some of us frequent civilised cinemas.

That's my local theater, in central stockholm.

How big are theaters in burgerland?

Lets put it this way, I was late to meet a friend in Split Friday night and I came in and couldnt find him so I was like "JOSH!" like 5x increasing in volume til people yelled at me to sit down and I still couldnt find him. After the show he said he didnt even here me.

PRETTY MUCH DON'T BOTHER IF THE SCREEN IS LESS THAN 4 STORIES TALL

WE DO THE LIFE SIZE TRANSFORMERS

>EVER
>BEING A SMALLSCREEN PLEB

my shit city's multiplex has 6 auditoriums twice the size of OP's image

I look for a couple that's sitting in one of the far back corners, then I go and sit in the seat directly next to them, preferably on the female's side. Then I greet them warmly and make lots of eye contact before removing my shoes and settling in to enjoy the film.

Watching IMax scares me. The last time I went there was a high angle shot and it just felt like I was staring down from really high up.

I like to sit really close to the aviary. That way even if the film's boring I can watch my falcon play with the others. It can be a bit hard to hear the movie, so I usually just watch subtitled films.

Couples usually tends to move to others seats when I do that.

>be me
>live in south beach
>think I'm the shit bc my falcons the biggest every weekend
>Saudi "prince" arrives with a dozen stronger and more impressive birds than my dusty, anemic bird
>i leave in a rage and never come back

Whatever i torrent what i wanna watch now

>NOT CHARTERING A JET JUST FOR YOUR THEATER FALCONS
YGSIU

fuck me, rub it in why dontcha

Beside yourself

wtf I'm enlightened now

I put my coat on the chair next to me and look expectantly at the entrance to signal to everyone that any moment my lovely girlfriend will be arriving and I'm simply saving her seat until she does.

Theres no screen in that picture. In fact there's no movie theater at all. Just a diagram of seating.

Maybe you should get a doll

Back row middle is objectively the best place to sit in any movie theater. Unless it's too big, but that's pretty rare.

Are you people actually incapable of going to the movies by yourself? I'm autistic as fuck and even I do it all the time.

Hahahah look at all their little hats