What does Sup Forums think about the four year rule or the age of consent?

What does Sup Forums think about the four year rule or the age of consent?

>this ugly scrawny meme-faggot fallout-shirt-wearing bitch will tap da ptp and i'll die a virgin
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What did that to do with what I asked?

First off, that young man should be slapped for making that. Or his father. Or mother. Whichever adult allowed that to happen.

Anyway, the four-year rule? Asinine. As long as it doesn't violate local consent laws, fuck away.

And for consent? Personally, I think it should be 16, since most of us were fucking by that age anyway. Honestly, until there is a fool-proof and scientific test to determine consent, it's a flawed concept.

what the fuck is the 4 year rule?

googling as we speak.

>most of us were fucking by that age
NORMIES GET OUT

no younger than 4 years unless your related

This minus the related part for the states not sure if its just customary or tradition for these aborigines

4 year olds are too young to consent

should be raised desu senpai

For you

Don't you Syrians like them young?

back to your containment board r9k

>>>/faceberg/

First off, all age disparity arguments have some deep flaws within them.

That being said, by analysing the pathology of adult women in the contemporary age a large part of their philosophy is to attempt to redefine male sexuality into something they can more easily achieve. Fat acceptance is obvious, ending slut shaming (without touching male chastity shaming, tsk tsk feminists) is little less so, age of consent laws might seem morally driven (and actually are to an extent) but are in fact about removing the least accessible male preference, youthfulness, and attempting to replace it with a female preference, successfulness and maturity.

It's as naive as when /r9k/ers bawww about women only being interested in looks, barring self created image of course. No, that's what you're interested in and you're projecting it. Women go one step further and project it by being more attracted to men with similar standards to them.

so what do you think should be done?

Nothing but laugh at their hypocrisy. Voltaire gave us the only rational prayer, make our enemies ridiculous and we will love them. God made it so and they're so ridiculous their movement eats itself.

Love your enemy, because they're hilarious.

>that sign would probably trigger liberal americans.

"Memes were a mistake"-Jesus

This kid has a lot to learn if he wants to take on Carter.

Very sound advice from an Aussie I have seen it all
Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread my friend :) Have a solid day!

I was 23 fucking an 18 year old once. She was in college tho...I havent talked to a girl since October
>mfw

It's dumb as fuck. But I oppose the AoC as a concept.
They're also called Romeo and Juliet clauses.

No no no no no no no no no

Ugh. This is really fucking cringey.

Oh, wait, I thought the question was about Romeo and juliet clauses. Those are dumb as fuck.
The AoC should be abolished. Girls should be married young to a man her father chose for her. All sex outside marriage is rape.

>NORMIES
>not normalfags

he's right, you know
in case you weren't in the autism test thread earlier, you are definitely a minority here on Sup Forums and should fuck off, we're full

kill yourself faggot

4 year rule is a new one for me.
Age of consent where I grew up was 17 with actually sorta complicated rules about age gap etc below that. But generally speaking 17. Since I moved to Sydney that's now 16.

16's young enough for *general* consent to apply, and below that kids stuffing around with each other... fair enough.

This is the second prom frog meme poster photo I have seen (the other is "will you be my rarest pepe?"). I wonder if this is real or a shoop. What girl would say yes to this sort of thing?

Tumblr Meme Lovers

>the other side is the same thing but in Arabic

muslims BTFO

>below that kids stuffing around with each other... fair enough.
>it's okay for girls to be sluts
Fuck off.

>everyone getting upset at this memeing faggot yet post frogs on Sup Forums all fucking day

You are the same faggot.

The meme has literally nothing to do with the post
I just needed an image to post with it

It's no secret that Sup Forums has received a massive influx of newfags recently.

I don't give a shit how many ppl someone I don't deal with screws.

Although, what's technically wrong with women having lots of sex?

If you concede we live in a society that's interconnected, then technically everyone's behavior contributes in some way to the total fabric of society.

Idiot.

>hat's technically wrong with women having lots of sex?
Oh, yeahm who needs things like loyalty and astable relationships?

So your argument is
> Six degrees of separation therefore girls shouldn't have sex therefore you are an idiot.

Uh huh.

They're not mutually exclusive. There's this thing called "time"... you can spend some of this "time" having sex with multiple people consecutively or concurrently. Then you can spend some of this "time" in a stable relationship with one person. You can in fact even spend some of this "time" alone! All this is possible to one human being!

Sluts are less able to have stable relationships. That's the problem
Can't turn a ho into a housewife.

> Can't turn a ho into a housewife
Oh but you can. If you can tame one, you can.

Also, presumably this equally applies to men who sleep around too yes?

Ewww thats music to the ears of beaners that date high school girls and muslim pedophiles

nope. men and women are not equal. we're biologically very different, including our brains and personalities.
women initiate the majority of divorces

16 is great, should be like that across all states.

From what I understand, it's triggering lefty Australians too. Or traitors as I like to call them.

It should be 13

You realize this doesn't apply at an individual basis though yeah? It's not "All women are exactly like this, and all men are exactly like this".

The exceptions make the difference a general guide but mean it can't be a rule.

You posted a picture that is more interesting than your thread topic, user-kun! Try not to do this next time.

>related

Wut? Incest legal in NZ?

So, your gf is a slut and you're trying to justify it to yourself?
Why? There is no justification for the AoC existing. It takes powers and responsibilities the family should have and gives them ti the State.

no, i had never even considered that possibility. you know, in fact from now on I will not stereotype any group. most subsaharan africans will be

Nah actually my missus hadn't been with many ppl before me but its the principle of the thing.

For all your sarcasm you have the gist of it - it may well be that the subsaharan african you encounter could be much, much smarter than you.
Stereotypes are handy when you don't have enough information and need to fill in the blanks but you can't rely on them

Everyone knows the real rule is half your age + 7.

>Not losing your virginity by the age of 17
No wonder whites are decreasing in the US

>hadn't been with many
So she is a slut but you, being a retard, think she wasn't too much of a slut. Good for you, I guess. >its the principle of the thing.
Yeah, that's right

OK define your "slut" line then. 0 is a little unrealistic today in the west.

If a bitch is ever with any man but her husband she's a useless slut.
> is a little unrealistic today in the west.
No, it isn't

The four year rule kills the purpose of the law to begin with.

Girls are supposed to be 100% pure so we can marry them when they are 18.

Otherwise the law serves children more than adults.

If they keep this up, we're going to put children into labor camps!

Until she starts wondering what other men are like.
Oh and have fun with your useless-in-the-sack virgin wife too

Then she can meet the other men in Hell.

This image tilts me hard asf, f a m i l i a

>look at post
>look at flag

Almost got me there

>(((You))) BTFO

18 is way too old. Girls should be married much before that.
>if you don't get with a slut she'll be bad at sex!
I'll take that chance. And You're supposed to teach her, dumbass.
And, anyway, ideallyv girl's father will mess around with her when she's little so she'll know about doing sex.

Are memes the hidden way to get a gf ?

Why are normies so bad at using memes?

Holy shit.

It's like randomly inserting a pop culture reference with no context.

Yes. You have to meme them into existence.

is this the racist neo nazi frog used by /po/???

does that guy have captain sweden on his t shirt?

Of course. Is it really illegal in the states? Fuckin prudes.

> ideallyv girl's father will mess around with her when she's little
Ahh I've been trolled. Nice one sir :)