Hol up

so you be sayin trumps not going to bring manufacturing to usa?

and YOU still supporting this america hating flip flopping piece of orange shit?

are you stupid fucks this fucking gullible?

>don't mind my funding from a culture that beheads gays and rapes women
>hey look a Bangladesh shirt!

>Tu quoque
>look at how smart I am

>Doing good business is to outsource
>Donald is a good business man
>Hillary supports these policies
>Donald wants to make it good business to manufacture in the US

Trump is a businessman and choosing the most cost effective method of manufacturing is not an immoral act

to anyone with a brain, this is only evidence that Trump is correct about our shitty trade deals.

not gonna lie she (her campaign) got him pretty good

So it's okay when he does it but not other people who want to cut costs by moving to Mexico and such?

>Ford is a business and choosing the most cost effective method of manufacturing that is not an immoral act by going to Mexico

This issue is not about morality
It is about making it good business to not offshore

Do you follow?

Trump is a businessman which is why you can expect him to NOT force corporations to do things that affect their capital aka he's not going to do shit with regards to bringing jobs back.

We knew this years ago and we still don't care.

Yes he will, because the US Government is losing money on the trade deals.

US Companies are not going to pay for it, you are, when he cuts defense spending for other countries, and foreign aid.

/thread

This.

Donald wants to make the US more competitive so that outsourcing is bad for business.

It's normative now. He wants to make it not normative. This is what real leaders do, by the way.

>Macy's line
>Doesn't exist anymore

Also, Trump didn't write NAFTA or the shit deals we have within the WTO. He has to play the game to stay profitable. Now fuck off.

Boy, the point sure did fly over your head.

correct. it's not Ford's fault that our broken pro-globalist and anti-american trade policies that hurt the American worker and make it advantageous for Ford to move their manufacturing to Spicland. it's the fault of the crony capitalists in our legislative and executive branches. Trump aims to fix that problem

he's a businessman until the day he's inaugurated, lol. I expect him to keep his word on trade since it's literally the #1 issue he's running on

It could go either way with trump to be honest.

The fact that all the other rich fags hate him is enough proof that he serious though.

DONT HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME
makes you think, doesn't it?

OP yet another Mooncoon getting anxious about Trump's anti-Muslim immigration policy

It's not OK, that's why he's trying to change it. Unless you serious think:

>HURRR HE SHOULD HAVE SEPPUKUED HIS COMPANY FOR HONOR

I bet you guys think the President of the US can just issue a decree like "US companies have to make stuff in the US" and all the companies will be like "oh, ok. we will."

for now it's okay when anyone does it. but once he's in office and institutes pro-American trade deals, it will be a poor business decision.

isn't it 5 in the morning in Bong Kong? you should be in bed

Has Hillary even commented remotely on how she will nurture economic growth and provide jobs to Americans.

>bring back

nigger we still make a lot of shit here.and most of our cars are assembled here, or in mexico, or canada. we make a lot of parts for them here too.

t. mfg engineer in atlanta

Hillary's entire fucking campaign is "Vote for my Vagina, Trump is Hitler 2" at this point.

No actually if you listened to the substance he offers regarding how he plans on affecting this issue, you'd notice it involves renegotiating trade agreements, leveraging our market, and tariffing countries that devalue their currency to get an edge.

>economic growth
never happen, entitlements are growing faster and faster each year
USA is doomed without an overhaul in spending cuts

Wtf I hate trump now...

No, her entire campaign is about her vagina and Trump is an evil white rich man. Regressives only require emotional appeals and class/race envy.