HIGH ALERT LADY GAGA GOING ANTI-TRUMP AT SUPERBOWL

She's going to have an extra rip off the back of her dress halfway through her performance and under it in big red letters is FUCK TRUMP.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. THIS IS HAPPENING. SHE WAS ON A HOT MIC DISCUSSING IT WITH HER DANCE TEAM AT REHEARSALS.

This is going to be a shitstorm and a half.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/317938-mike-pence-defends-trumps-attack-on-judge
thehill.com/homenews/administration/317958-pence-judge-certainly-has-right-to-halt-ban
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She'll get booed.
Football fans are rednecks.

wow she is very brave! :^)

>high alert

FUCK OP

This, it'll be hilarious

>That's right goyim! don't forget to watch SUPERBOWL presented by FORD tonight and find out what lady gaga said to trump!

They're getting ready for impeachment. Pence already came out today saying Federal Judges were correct in blocking Trump's orders.

How do we stop this, bros?

WHOOOOOAAA

I HEARD A REPORT POSSIBLY RELATED THAT THERE COULD BE A SPORT PLAYED AT THE SUPERBOWL, MAYBE FOOTBALL

yeah but they like ass, so they will cheer

>Pence already came out today saying Federal Judges were correct in blocking Trump's orders.

PENCE'S COUP

>football fans are the only people who watch the super bowl!

You just reminded me to not drink tonight to avoid spewing antisocial commentary and making others uncomfortable

>lady gaga
Leftism in 2017.

>hasn't even said anything yet
>Sup Forumssmokers already salty as fuck

Sad.

>rednecks
>Tickets start at like $3000

They're not THOSE rednecks

reminder if you watch the superb owl halftime show instead of going outside to smoke, reload on food and go to the bathroom you're a faggot

would be funny seeing a reaction of a crowd of people who are NOT part of the liberal elite.

You don't.

You got cucked by a con man.

What the fuck do you think Donald Trump has been doing for the last 40 years? Cucking people like you.

He got what he wanted. Donald Trump, real estate tycoon doesn't get into the history books. Donald Trump, first president removed from office after a stunning betrayal by his own party does.

Enjoy President Pence.

>watching the halftime kike show.

Nobody i know watches the half time show, but then again, i dont have any homosexual friends, we all like sports.

>Trump blatantly disregarding the Constitution
>GOP finally gets some balls and decides to stand up to him
>wanting to stop it

Fuck off, traitor.

>She'll get booed.

And? It'll only make her look more rebellious and brave.

If you really wanted to send a message, you would sit in silence and not make any sounds. But you can't afford Superbowl tickets, anyway. lol

literally fake news

thehill.com/homenews/administration/317938-mike-pence-defends-trumps-attack-on-judge

>They're getting ready for impeachment. Pence already came out today saying Federal Judges were correct in blocking Trump's orders.

Wait what? If this is true, then I'm going to be legitimately pissed.

The globalists are really chimping out hard.

not true, it's concern trolls astroturfing

thehill.com/homenews/administration/317958-pence-judge-certainly-has-right-to-halt-ban

Football fans are the only people who attend the superb owl, hence why he thinks she'll get booed

Fuck all these noise and talk about something important: who is going to win Puppy Bowl this year?

Team Fluff > Team Ruff

YASSSSSSS QUEEN! SLAYYY!

It's shill propaganda user. C'mon.

It's literally on video. Are you an idiot? Do you think they CGI'd Pence?

but he does, you should learn how judicial review works

this

only uneducated rural people voted for trump

what does shill mean

Oh, I agree. But Trump said he doesn't and he shouldn't.

They're slowly preparing for impeachment. We have to fight it!

Team Ruff or you're a faggot fight me.

"Has the right" =/= "is correct"

fucking idiot

The NFL started hemorrhaging ratings over Colin "Whitey get out REEEEEE" Kaepernick and last year's Amy Schumer + Seth Rogen Budweiser promo was the most negatively received in history

Who the fuck looked at this and thought "What we really need to do is inject more politics"?

What about the suburban voters for Trump?

Complete nonsense.

Trump should expell Hollywood next. Fuck these people.

Thanks Trump

Honestly most of these people probably unironically believe that.

BTW Trump isn't evil, or stupid. He just thinks that the rules don't apply to him. He will step out of line, the mainstream Republicans will find a way (or make up a wah) to get rid of him and save their brand.

At the very least don't expect the RNC to back him for a second term.

meanwhile good ol' college football cuts that shit out because it's most popular in the midwest and south, and it's booming

I can't wait for the Gaga shitstorm.
I'll have Sup Forums up on my phone while I watch her half time meltdown.

>hey rabbi, watcha doing?

NFL is not controlled by globalists.

Gloabilists are injecting shit like Kapernik to fuck with the NFL.

>>Trump blatantly disregarding the Constitution
You can't possibly be this retarded.

Show me where in this constitution this isn't allowed?

I doubt it's because of that

People are finally realizing what a gay ass """"""sport""""" it is

Fucking 3 hours of commercial for a 1 hour game

>Trump isn't evil, or stupid. He just thinks that the rules don't apply to him.

Which is stupid at best and evil at worst

The (((rules)))

Surely it has nothing to do with the pussification of the sport (hey guys don't hit too hard!) or the complete predictability (Oh look, Patriots win again.)

Why gives a fuck?

As long as that ass is on show.

The NFL doesn't have contol of Kapernick, commercials, halftime show etc.

>I need my shiny armor because I don't want to get hurt
>menwhile Australians play almost naked like real man
Americans are faggots

Trump said he doesn't have the right. Who is Pence (or you) to change that.

Yes they do.

CTE is another globalist plot. It's the sports equivalent of global warming.

Jerry Jones told everyone on the Cowboys they'd stand with their hands over their hearts for the national anthem or they wouldn't be on the Cowboys. Lo and behold, everyone does.

There is only one football americucks

No they do not.

Watch the coverage of the league on it's own NFL network v. (((ESPN)))

Trump is an idiot. But Pence didn't say the judge was right, only that he had the right. And then Pence defended Trump's idiocy as "he's just a populist idiot and people know it, don't take him seriously please"

this

>falls down every 5 minutes

Do you think he cares Sup Forums?

CTE is real but you're getting paid millions to run into 300 pound men. No one shows up in the NFL expecting to pick daisies and write poems.

NFL is a billion dollar industry. They can afford to support a player after he gets fucked up, Goodell is just too much of a penny pinching faggot.

But that's wrong

The NFL chewed out this guy for wearing cleats that were "too patriotic"

>divegrass
'no'

They can influence their employees sure. They couldn't legally stop Kapernick though.

They also can't stop the globalists from paying off people like Kapernick, Richard Sherman and Cam Newton. (which happened this year.)

It's ptetty fucking obvious.

>stops every 10 seconds

He does. He cries at SNL every Saturday.

FUCK OFF
Football is based

they could have cut Kaepernick because he's shit

Literal fake news. Fuck off shill.

@realDonaldTrump

Washed up hag "Lady" Gaga makes a fool of herself once again. Sad!

45s

Lol he said SNL was shit ONCE and before he became President

of course some faggot would make an AH-TEE trump pepe

CTE is horseshit. Literally a Global Warming tier boogieman.

The NFL already has a generous pension.

Mainstream sports media is lies.

where have you been

>lady gaga
>football
>trump

so how is this shit Sup Forums related?

Nope. NFL got rid of individual messages on cleats. Maybe it's starts with a patriotic message but it sets an untenable precedent. Also why the camera now pans away from endzone celebrations. Their are players in the league who have been compromised by outside influence.

Don't be fooled by the media.

>Trump watching the superbowl while his muslum ban goes up in flames
pottery

It'll be interesting to see if he is still in the league next year.

>Lady Gaga is based again after all these years

drumpfcucks BTFO

We have threads for the commercials and halftime show every year, star wars tourist. The question is, why are you here?

>i-it's just the dress code
While wearing "cops are pigs" on the field is perfectly agreeable

Lady Gaga was literally born into a cult.

I feel sorry for her.

>he believes the mayne streem meteor

>handegg

This is completely untrue.

Went to a yank sports game and it was full of fucking liberal posers chatting and scoffing their faces during the fucking game.

No, they've gotten rid of all non-uniform items except for the breast care awareness stuff and making the cleats a charity thing.

He wore those socks at practice. And yeah Kapernick was paid off. He was a plant.

Its the superb owl, what little actual fans there will be pissing during halftime.

I like team fluff, desu

>We interviewed 22 black and 21 white NFL players. 20 of the black players said they were voting for Clinton and all 21 of the white players said they were voting for Trump.

>Football fans are rednecks

Then when the became president he started crying about how mean Alec Baldwin is and how terrible SNL is.

Fuck Drumpf and FUCK white people!

patriotic Americans will be throwing batteries at Gaga.

SNL is terrible, though.

Literally every time a celebrity makes fun of him he throws a 3am twitter meltdown, like the unstable orange manbaby that he is.

Remember that this is the guy who spent his first week as the President of the United fucking States trying to pretend his inauguration crowd was bigger than his hands.

get a better job.