MEXICO TO CANADA VISA FREE EURO STYLE

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/06/28/canada-to-lift-visa-for-mexican-visitors-mexico-to-allow-canadian-beef.html

As someone that routinely laughs at Trump , I find this hilarious. THE WALL already BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwS7AkO78mc
cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-mexico-beef-bse-otm-1.3651575
pastebin.com/sd0txTRX
thestar.com/news/canada/2016/06/28/canada-to-lift-visa-for-mexican-visitors-mexico-to-allow-canadian-beef.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can we just nuke everyone outside of the anglosphere yet?

you racists lift visa requirement for mongols NOW
BIGOTRY
CURRENT YEAR

>I need to learn chinese instead of english

fuck

Thanks for picking up the tab

They're trying to make a union between Canada, US, and Mexico

That's why when Hillary gets in office she is essentially going to dissolve the Mexican border within her first 100 days.

So basically Canada and America will be responsible for bringing up the 3rd world shit hole known as Mexico to the 1st world standard and we'll all foot the bill while Pedro and his little Aztec villager family moves into our nice white communities

lol you not happy buddy? Now canadians can go there instead of Florida when its snowing

Good, Northern faggots will learn what we have to deal with and start being the no border faggots they are

Plus, We need start building a wall with Canada.

Free-movement Commonwealth and I'm outta here bud.

soon we can become aussies

Hey weedman traded it in a great deal that should gain our beef industry about 5 million dollars per year. He is in no way a joke of a leader and a negotiator.

Why do these fucking kikes try to push this open border shit?

Half the mexican population is in poverty, with this open border shit they will just go to Canada or USA and when they can't get a decent job they'll become criminals

Cheap slave labor. I can hear all the Big Business panties hitting the floor

please, let me in before you do...i have funs and work for a living and won't need any sort of social welfare....and i pay my fuckin taxes.

I was thinking New Zealand on the account of the insects and shit in Australia.

>be UK
>finally see hope on the horizon for getting immigrants out
>commonwealth Canada starts to give Mexicans a free pass
>travel between commonwealth nations is welcomed
>UK ends up with lots of Mexicans

holy fuck just kill me now

More like 250 million per year

It's a great idea

if everyone is white

Guess we will need 2 walls now.

>5 million

I work in a privately owned retail store with 1 location that makes more than this....thats like saying he set the house on fire, but pissed on it to try and put it out.

>Mexico to allow canadian beef

Is this some sort of gay slang? Now Trudeau can visit Mexico?

I dont see a big flock of mexicans immigrating to the UK

>if everyone is white
unfortunatly that isn't the case

youtube.com/watch?v=nwS7AkO78mc

Great, let's build a one way train from the Mexican border to Canada and see how they like that

Yah, that's not what the state run media was saying yesterday
cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-mexico-beef-bse-otm-1.3651575
>Today, the market conditions have improved for Canadian beef, but the CCA still anticipates a full reopening could be worth an additional $5 million a year.

American Union was part of the plan after the European Union. How is anyone surprised.

>e 3rd world shit hole known as Mexico to the 1st

you mean bringing the 1st world down to the 3rd

I guess you didn't get the sarcasm of the post.

A lot of Americans fucking HATE Mexico

I just don't see how they think this is a good fucking idea

I think I'm just going to go move to a small irrelevant island somewhere

This, before POC ruled it may have worked

World Union when?

I want to come over to America and find a nice white woman

>5 million dollars per year

That sounds like a rounding error. I'm pretty sure Wynne can piss that away in an afternoon.

Every community in america said the same thing about themselves

Now all we need is a Spic Span and all our problems are solved.

You'll need to smoke week instead of injecting tar-heroin.

I'm trying to understand, what's your dog in this fight? I mean unless you're like 90% Spanish and feel some ethnic ties to whites, why wouldn't you want Mexico to ruin US and Canada?

Fucking WHY

Its like history is about to repeat itself. This is a big game changer. Mexico is luckier than every central and carribean country. VERY Lucky

Because it's the current year shitlord.

>millions of mexicans will now flood into our country
>in return, we are now allowed to sell them more beef
thanks justin.

Because I'm not retarded enough to wish for the despair of people that trough hard work and education achieved better things?

Mexicans love to see succesful people fail, even their fellow countrymen. But that's fucking stupid and one of the reasons why we will always be a shithole

Were gonna need two walls for this one.

tfw le weedman legalizes mexicans before legalizing le weed

thanks guys for helping Mexicans get into UK, Australia, and other commonwealth nations

>still caring about borders and law and shit in the year of our lord two thousand and sixteen

C'MON user!

the boomers really sold us out

Hey if we're going down we're going to crash the commonwealth with no survivors as well.

we don't just let anyone in because their plane departed from Canada m8

maybe you guys need to strengthen your border if that's the only requirement for admission

And all they got from it is beef sales?

THEY GET OUR TOP QUALITY BEEF.

WE HAVE TO TAKE IN THEIR LOW QUALITY PACOS?

THIS IS A WIN WIN FOR MEXICO.

LOSE LOSE FOR CANADA. EVERY FUCKING TIME.

This is just Canada's version of the EU

This is the first thing I thought when I read about this. Hillary will fix our immigration by simply by allowing visa free travel between Candida and Mexico. To bad the electorate will never realize this until it's to late.

Welcome to the NAU

>implying you have a say in the matter
>implying your "strong borders" has kept out the Muslims, niggers, and chinks

I need to Canexit out of this 3rd world cancer containment country.

lmao that beef doe

Millions of Canadians would fight and die to stop that from happening.

Your government already passed your side of it. Where are your soldiers fighting???

>

/CUM/

You over estimate our people buddy.

>Millions of Canadians would fight and die to stop that from happening

good one

Thanks for the beef guys

Lol. Nice one paco.

you canucks are too fucking nice
lel

pastebin.com/sd0txTRX

that is literally the worst thing that could happen to this country

i'd torture your entire family should you guys try it again.
americans can't even police their own third world streets. won't happen in my lifetime unfortunately.

we let in legal immigrants m8, if you're illegal we send you to Christmas Island (despite the name it is not very snowy or fun) until you're deported either back to your shithole or to Indonesia.

Compare that to America where people jump the border and you give them welfare and driving licenses? Yeah I'll pass on taking illegal immigrant advice from an American thanks.

PLEASE CANUCKS. PLEASE TAKE THEM ALL. TAKE THEM ALL. PLS DON'T RETURN THEM.

Harper made that visa requirement to curb illegal Mexican immigration. Immigrants were taking advantage of the (surprise, surprise) refugee program. Yet another act by Trudeau to reverse literally everything that Harper has done to make himself look good. Because it's 2016.

>2035
>Not being a citizen of C.U.M (Canadian United Mexico)

Surely they can't swim that far?

>implying a country who elected Trudeau would fight and die for anything

>mfw now we need to build a wall on the north too

yeah it's always funny to see the burgers pipe up about illegal migrants. 2015 was the first year since wwii that the entire continent of europe had more illegal entries than the usa. they've already let in somewhere between 15,000,000 - 25,000,000 nobody knows for sure.

Actually laughing out loud, is this guy for real right now

Don't worry amigos the free market will fix it.

39% voted for Trudeau and the party that lead us through 80% of confederation, they only did so after more than a decade of conservative rule. You guys elected a negro twice with back-to-back majorities.

>So basically Canada and America will be responsible for bringing up the 3rd world shit hole known as Mexico to the 1st world standard
No, you misunderstand the intentions of the globalists. They're going to try to bring us down to Mexican standards.

They have to go back.

I don't get it. You guys couldn't even hold a tiny patch of desert or a strip of defoliated jungle. Chicago has more murders every year than all of Canada and Australia put together you can't even police your own third world streets.

oh boy, i wonder what will happen. surely these spics won't just flood in through the canadian/usa border which also happens to be one of the most unprotected borders in the world. fuck canada. we should just subjugate these irrelevant fucking idiots

I BET THE KEKNADIANS DID THIS, FUCKING LIB LOVING FAG HUMPING FUCKBOTS, I HATE THEM SO GOD DAMN MUCH, THE SHITTY HIPPY FUCKTARDS I HOPE ALL OF THEM LITERALLY BURN ALIVE LIKE THE GOD DAMN FLAMING FUCKS THEY ARE.
THEIR COFFEE IS SHIT, THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE REAL MAPLE SYRUP ANYMORE AND THE STUPID FUCKERS WILL NEVER EVER WIN ANOTHER HOCKEY TOURNAMENT AGAIN, THESE FUCKING SUPERKIKES NEED TO GO.

well yeah that was implied, that will be the political sell - that we're bringing up Mexico. What I meant was we'll be taxed to death and end up all being poor as fuck.

What do you suggest we do about Chicago? Build a robocop?

>Be Canadian
>Get beheaded by Juan

Mexicans aren't even that bad guys it's just a shitty American meme

NO
I WON'T STAND FOR THIS
FUCK THIS SHIT

Lol I'm not saying we don't have problems

I'm merely stating that you Canadians aren't going to do shit about a mass exodus of Mexicans into your country

If you were going to do something, you would have done it when Toronto got taken over. You're in the same boat as us, it's only that you have limited habitable real estate to develop.

>thestar.com/news/canada/2016/06/28/canada-to-lift-visa-for-mexican-visitors-mexico-to-allow-canadian-beef.html

t. globalist shitmongering cockguzzling kike.
kill yourself you gated hookednosed soapbar.

It's alright, Mexicans are white like us, they're fine really

I live in PA and as early as this fall, the DL and state ID's won't be valid for flying anymore, due to the fact that they aren't compliant with REAL ID. They aren't compliant REAL ID due to state legislatures granting driver's licenses to illegal by not requiring them to document immigration status or a social security number.

>Terrorist attacks are at an all time fucking high
>HEY GUYS, FUCK BORDERS AND SHIT, ANYONE SHOULD BE ALLOWED ANYWHERE!
I know Canada legalized suicide, but this is going a bit too far

into their country? they are just going to fucking flood back into our country except this time start polluting the northern states

Im hope drumpf wins so that canada and mexico can become bro tier

>soapbar
Wait what?