ITT Monuments your country should probably take down (but won't)

Victory Monument was built to celebrate Thailand's victory over Vichy France during WW2.

We won back Laos and Cambodia that were originally ours but had to give them back in exchange for being treated by the Allies as an occupied nation instead of an Axis power, even though we totally allied up with the Japs.

>ITT I'm an american on vacations and I'm still butthurt about the confedetrate stautes that got removed and I just want to feel better by having something to complain when someone attack me about the cleaning of the american "history."

Dude we kicked your ass and completely sunk your precious fleet while being outnumbered, outgunned and occupied by Germany, then Japan intervened and we had to cede some territories.

Nothing worth of a victory column if Im honest with you

>beating ww2 France
wow what an accomplishment

Soviet monument.
Only reason it still exists is because there are troops buried under it.
Every few months there are some protest to knock it down

t.fascist

>guys we totally weren't cucked by the Japanese just like we're not cucked by the West nowadays and weren't cucked by the European colonial powers who definitely weren't using us as a buffer zone and weren't cucked by the Ch...
Thailand would be a far better place if at some point in their history someone had actually decided they were relevant enough to invade. Instead they were allowed to disappear up their own arse.

>occupy a country
>kill tons of locals during uprising
>reeee fascists!

Why though?

>occupy the country that fought against you in both world wars
Oy wei

FUG :DDD

Commie red star is banned along with swastika.
Also libcucks and kikes chimp out over any monument that is made for our ww fallen troops.

>That tour group
>That obvious American on the end

>taking down monuments

>This angers and confuses the frog.

>we wuz axis n shiet

More like I'm confused
Bragging about beating ww2 france/ or vichy is pretty sad if we're talking seriously

every commie related one

You have to understand we only managed to remain independent by ceding territory and using gay shit like diplomacy. Have to have something to brag about.

>
>Loses 321 men to """"""uncivilized"""""" gooks.

and all the malvinas ones too

This desu, historic monuments are just that, historic. They help us remember the past, either as a shining beacon of something great, or as a dreadful reminder of something bad.