Why does anime get such a bad rep on this board? It's television, correct?

Why does anime get such a bad rep on this board? It's television, correct?

I'd understand if the cancerous and frankly idiotic tropes of anime were something ubiquitous, but we live in 2017, and that is now far from the norm.

For example, take One Punch Man. A novel idea, a hilarious execution, with better animation than many current drawn television shows from the West.

Believe me, I hate the stupid kawaii anime tropes that do seem to permeate much of the medium, but I increasingly do believe anime has something to say.

Post your favourite anime series ITT.

One *BRRrrrRRRraaAAp*

One Punch Man starts as a satire and then falls for the usual tropes itself
at least that was my impression before I dropped it

one punch man is bad regardless

the reason we hate anime is because of retards incessantly spamming it and talking about it and defining their entire being by anime. there are only so many times one can here "no wait, anime is actually good" before you just swear off the whole thing.

That's like disregarding the whole of literature because YA novels are popular.

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't be.

cartoons

This. As much as I like this show, it definitely strayed away from the satire and embraced the ordinary anime tropes. Once they introduce the other heroes, the show's quality drops considerably.

If only idiots like you put such effort into complaining about Sup Forums memethreads or pedothreads, we'd have a much better board on our hands.

t. Sup Forumsutist

leave my memethreads alone and go back to your retarded hole

I've never posted on Sup Forums in my life faggot, I'm from /fit/.

Really niggers your neurons doesn't it

Only shemale lovers like anime.

Licenseless rider is the best thing about opm

Meme cancer and their threads are made by the same people like op. The pedo threads have been confirmed impossible to do anything about as he's not posting actual cp and scraping vpns

your board throws a fit about how is the right away to prevent shit stains on underwear, go fucking kys

>I'm from /fit/.
>we'd have a much better board on our hands.
>we'd
Really makes you think then it makes you realize it's a Sup Forumsedditor and not someone from /fit/.

wew lad, projecting a little there are we?

>people cannot visit multiple boards

stay mad nigger

His big speech was the point the series started to drop, at least for me. Also saitama's motivations make no sense, first he's a hero for fun, then he wants fame, then when he has a chance to get famous he decided to be a real hero and pretend the other hero's defeated the sea king.

And there it is boys. It's always the Sup Forums scum.

Ah, yes. One Meme Man.

Have you seen Deadpool???1 You're gonna love Deadpool OP!!!

It's just as EPIK!!11 and LOLSORANDUMB!!11 XD ^^ as One Joke Man.

cuck

Mumen Raider is my nigga.

>projecting
hell no, I can make a thread with a shit stained underwear and it wouldn't be deleted

>doesnt post shit stain removal tips

beginning to think you're all talk

>A novel idea,

no

it's every japanese fight comic book ever. Only the main character is full power from the start instead of powering up for new enemies

>> a hilarious execution,

not really, the comic book was kinda fun but the timing of the humor in the cartoon is way off. Also even in the comic book they are now repeating always the same gags

>with better animation than many current drawn television shows from the West.

yeah the animation is good.

I think the comic book is better but it has now became derivative as hell, it feels way less fresh than the first chapters.

Probably the most reddit post I've read all day. End yourself.

Fuck off to we have enough shit with the constant Sup Forums threads and dick threads here.
Get out and stay out and take your line breaks with you.

>complains about anime
>but not about dicks or politics which have even less to do with Sup Forums than anime does

haha

>muh manime

Your hunch was correct. As the show went on, it kept finding excuses to have Saitama out of the fight scenes so they could have unironic "epic" fights they were satirizing in the first few episodes before Saitama just shows up to easily win yet again, and each time they do this the "epic" fights just went on for longer and longer before ending the exact same way. It was some boring shit

I consider myself an anime connoisseur and some could say I'm somewhat of an intellectual. My favorite tv shows are Serial Experiments Lain, Texhnolyze, Ergo Proxy, Kaiba, Red Garden, Eikoku Koi Monogatari Emma, The Tatami Galaxy, Akage no Anne, Black Jack, Mononoke, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Future Boy Conan, No Longer Human,Zetsubou Sensei, Space Dandy, Le Portrait de Petit Cosette, Rose of Versailles, The Tale of Genji, Lupin The Third, Paranoia Agent, Monotagari Series, Mushishi, 3 Gatsu no Lion, Ghost Hound, Mousou Dairinin, Showa Monotogari, Welcome to the NHK, Kill la Kill, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Eureka 7, Fooly Cooly, Seirei no Moribito, The Flowers of Evil, the list goes on...

>this brainlet thread is still up
Looks like its time

Can you read?
Honest to god I'm comparing your shitty thread to the constant Sup Forums and dick threads.
As in we don't need them or want them here, it doesn't help the board and there are other places suited for them.

Cool!