1. Your country

1. Your country

2. Are children of illegal immigrants safe from deportation in your country?

USA
No. Not anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/russia-md-medical-group-results/update-1-russias-rising-birth-rate-gives-new-life-to-healthcare-providers-idUSL5N1GX2AU
express.co.uk/news/world/738910/Vladimir-Putin-Kremlin-leader-Russia-outbreeding-Europe-West
rbth.com/politics_and_society/2016/09/23/birth-rate-in-russia-creeps-up-despite-economic-crisis_632671
gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/en/figures/population/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dunno why this is being treated as such a big issue
is it because drumpfs decision is less tolerant than obama?

but in all fairness, the law looks just like a stopgap compromise and isnt so well thought out.

>Are children of illegal immigrants safe from deportation in your country?
Depends if they were born here or not.

why is Sup Forums obsessed with race?

Based Trump! Mexicucks and libtards BTFO!

russia has de facto open borders and the government invites literally anyone to compensate for low birthrates among native population so yes, i am sure they are

Wow really?

I was unaware

Who said anything about race? Or are you soooo RACIST you automatically assume hes talking about Latinos?

After 7 years you can ask for ‘discretionary leave to remain’ then after 10 you just need to apply for citizenship.

what's so surprising about it? we had some demographic issues even before the crisis, and now because of sanctions, low oil prices, and unstable currency even fewer people than before want to make kids. also many young people who can speak any foreign language are trying to immigrate. so no wonder the government does that, it's even kind of understandable

>dating a half illegal girl
Guess I gotta marry her

>Obama deports tens of thousands of Central American children and teenagers escaping violence
>barely any news

>Trump says something (anything) about immigration
>non-stop news stories

What did they REALLY mean by this?

No. They are illegal.

>half illegal

you are missing one point too

it just looks like that because we have now SNS and media heavily influenced by it

This

thats why he has to marry her retard

If i go to russia can i get a russian gf

>1. Your country
republic of croatia
>2. Are children of illegal immigrants safe from deportation in your country?
immigration is extremely strict,
getting asylum is almsot impossible unless the EU orders
citizenship is unachievable unless you have connections in the government

>SNS
But this happened a few years ago, and social media was already quite prevalent at the time.

crawl back to your boss navalny shill

reuters.com/article/russia-md-medical-group-results/update-1-russias-rising-birth-rate-gives-new-life-to-healthcare-providers-idUSL5N1GX2AU
express.co.uk/news/world/738910/Vladimir-Putin-Kremlin-leader-Russia-outbreeding-Europe-West
rbth.com/politics_and_society/2016/09/23/birth-rate-in-russia-creeps-up-despite-economic-crisis_632671

there wasnt identity politics at least

im liberal but those sjws werent so hysteric during obamas period, or PS3/X360 era. and id poltics wasnt so prominent either. after 2012 or so plenty of them were already unhinged though.

flag
don't know and don't care

>rising birth rates
i am not even gonna open the links. if a child is born here he is included in those statistics, this is why the government invites anyone who wants to reproduce.

also you can go to official site of russian statistics service and check the vital statistics, the birth rates for 2016 are negative again (more people died than born)
gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/en/figures/population/

i am sure you can get a russian gf without going to russia

That's true. 'Unhinged' perfectly describes them, too.