youtube.com/watch?v=F4mtxbB-MsE
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504629143733.webm
youtu.be/QzNNohyG0vk
youtube.com/watch?v=747xN4NGzYY
autismdigest.com/learning-to-read-facial-expressions/
youtube.com/watch?v=WXv31OmnKqQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daggering#Ban_in_Jamaica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol wtf? isn't that like sexual assault (on a officer too so worse)?

>1
LMAO britcucks.

its only sexual assault if he's white lmoa hahaha

reminder if you don't support this you are a racist.

notinghill carnival the guy is most likely gay

:) his name is M'bagongo and he's not gay

sauce sir?

i know who is this guy on webm

me too i fap to him every night

youtube.com/watch?v=F4mtxbB-MsE
You have to realise Notting Hill is a massive PR day for the Met so they'll unwilling to nick people over "cultural" differences.

I too...
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504629143733.webm

Why did I feel sad when watching this video? :(

If a nigger try this shit with a police office in Brazil. Well, he fall in the ground by accident...

That wouldn't be acceptable anywhere, especially if the cop is armed

I couldn't finish it. It's too much.

i understand it's a party and everything but why the cops allow this? even carabinieri that are meme police that fueled hundreds of jokes on how retarded they are would chokeslam those niggers

I just realize that most of Sup Forums did not understand what i said.
So here is the joke.
How many police officers take to kill a nigger in Brazil? None, he felt.
youtu.be/QzNNohyG0vk

>it's our culture!
brits have internalized cuckoldry

OH MY GOD FUCKING KEK THATS EVEN AVERAGE DARKER THAN CARNIVALS IN BRAZIL. YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ENGLAND.

THE WORLD WILL BECOME BRAZIL AND I WILL HAVE NO WHERE TO RUN BUT DOG EATING SHITHOLES FUCKKKKKKK

I prefer the Brazilian way: women pounding their juicy BR asses on your face.

What you retard is talking about?
Our niggers are under control. They accept the fact the they are inferior and let us rule them.

>black """""culture"""""

>Our niggers
arent you all niggers? or there are different kind of brasilians

why is Sup Forums obsessed with race?

""""""us""""""

brazil has a lower percentage of niggers than the US. this is not a joke.

mine was a genuine question, nice to know (usa is almost black majority so not that hard tho)
what are brasilians then? mix of what?

>this is going on in the UK right now and no signs of stopping

What comes around goes around.

This would NEVER happen here and we're a 3rd world former communist shithole with wages lower than China and South Africa.
We're the poorest country in the EU but those niggers would be hospitalized if they did that to a stranger woman, much less a female cop.

white as in usa demography where spics are white?

Insecure virgin boys (mostly from the cancerous board "Sup Forums") that only can fight from their basement using their computers.

>The main ancestry of white Brazilians is Portuguese, followed by Italian, Spanish, German and other German-speaking nationalities (Austrian, Swiss, and Luxembourger) Slavic (Polish, Ukrainian and Russian), Levantine, Dutch, French and Baltic.

this is also what happens to the police at the carnival haha
youtube.com/watch?v=747xN4NGzYY

sorry friend but thats bullshit. This was done by self identification and many blacks identify as pardos(brown = either native+white or black+white or the 3) and many pardos identify as white. Brazil is most likely 30% white 20% black and 49% pardo

You already know the answer.
Always had being like this. It's a space where we can freely discuss those things. If you don't like, there is a safe space for trigger warnings in reddit.
Yes
No, this is poorly explained.
Around 8% of Brazilian population is pure black. The 46% of pardos aren't real black nor white. We did it that way (read about Brazilian eugenics and whitening of Brazil). It's work pretty well.
But still, the minority of whites rule the country from more than 500 years.
Don't take us wrong. We had always being non white country, this is the reason why we build a "racist" society. Europe and America are having troubles because they can't put their non whites in their places.

lol

are you really from denmark or are you a macaco living abroad? se vc é br so aceita cara o brasil é quase um pais da Africa

>se vc é br so aceita cara o brasil é quase um pais da Africa
Aprenda a escrever, macaco.
Claro que o Brasil é um país quase africano. Brasil é a Rodésia da América.

ending was too forced, could've been a good story

so they are basically americans
how do those pardos behave? are they like burger niggers? or normal people

Mostly normal people with extremely shit taste. Mostly are lazy as fuck and only work to survive. Spend everything in the weekend and comeback Monday for more.
Most of them are pretty dumb too, mostly caused by the eugenics used back in the imperial age.
Portuguese people used to select a male with desirable qualities (strong, short, and submissive) and bread all the slave girls with him. This leave the black population extremely inbreed. Some congenital diseases are pretty common between blacks and pardos, and this really had effect on their IQ...

ui ele usa acento. ja passei dessa fase anão.

>Brasil é a Rodésia da América
Diz a droga que você anda usando, também quero.

E as virgulas?

jeez that's fucking brutal.

fucking embarrassing... cucks!

Prove que estou errado.
Brasil é o país fora do oriente médio, que recebeu mais imigrantes árabes do mundo. Sabe porque eles nunca fizeram merda, e se integraram tão bem na nossa sociedade?
Porque a primeira coisa que ensinamos a eles, era como odiar os negros. O ódio aos negrinhos marginais é o que une a sociedade brasileira. Não importa se você for preto, branco, marrom ou amarelo. No fundo você odeia os negros e isso é nosso laço cultural.

The absolute state of you faggots letting this shite happen.

hahahahaha. the state of british """police"""

Literally gentiles.

London needs to be nuked

what? there are lots of "well integrated" arabs in brazil? i didn't think you had any arabs. also i don't think that hatred against one particular race could unite all other races.

Wow such prestige I totally want to visit.

>there are lots of "well integrated" arabs in brazil?
Yes. Over 100000 arabs.
To be honest, most of them where Christians.

Fun fact.
Brazil has more Lebanese people than Lebanon himself.

It is amazing that not a single one of them showed any sign of discomfort. That means they were trained to react this way with a fucking sexy smile. Holy shit.

Is this real?

You'd at least get tasered for doing that here. Additionally to a prison sentence for sexually assaulting a police officer on duty.

>Yes. Over 100000 arabs.
Ops, Brazil has 15000000 arabs. 100000 was one year of immigration back in the days.

Do you want to integrate a arab in your country? Call him white and ask him to be aware of the niggers. Next thing you know, he is in your team.

>100000
Ah OK. That's not that much 2bh for a country the size of Brazil.

Actually is 15M.
Looks like a lot, but Brazil has 207M.

Really makes you think...

It's just people having fun, relax.
Africans bring colour and culture to an otherwise sterile and grey country.

most arabs here are well integrated and have natural aversion to the chimping out blacks. but that's not because white people "called" them white. they acted as normal people to begin with so nobody had to "oppress" them. so i think they were on the right side of things to begin with. not sure why that is different in countries like UK or France.

>It is amazing that not a single one of them showed any sign of discomfort

autismdigest.com/learning-to-read-facial-expressions/

Because we teach them to hate niggers. France, UK, Sweden and Germany told them to hate Europeans.

it is called cultural enrichment

well i see your point but i meant to say no visual discomfort which makes that even worse. they basically had to suppress their disgust because that was caught on camera they were probably afraid of the consequences. they were probably specifically instructed to act friendly lmao

>they were probably specifically instructed to act friendly lmao
exactly. As I said when I posted the video Notting HIll is seen as a big PR day for the met "lol we don't hate black youth XD" so they're extra careful not to be seen in a negative light. On any normal day this would get you arrested fast. I thought they mostly looked pretty uncomfortable t bh.

>Always had being like this.
Not on Sup Forums, you insufferable faggot. Go back to your huechan.

>carabinieri that are meme police

*teleports inside you*

you take that back..kid..

Is that Rammstein? Such a good band.

Let me guess, they're Caribbean?

youtube.com/watch?v=WXv31OmnKqQ

Because nothing to talk about and most people here are shallow as fuck with self esteem issues who need to be better then something (and everyone must know it loud and clear).

Same you mate

It's the Notting Hill carnival, so yeah.

>no guns
>""""""police""""""

Why did you have to use a staged bit when there are plenty of real videos?

Not nearly as bad yours lad and they are in galway.

This ain't funny.
This practice is fucking banned in Jamaica and not in UK.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daggering#Ban_in_Jamaica

>The spiraling popularity of daggering has led the Jamaican government to take an unprecedented step of an all-out radio and TV ban on songs and videos with blatantly sexual content.[4] The Jamaica Broadcasting Corporation defines daggering as "a colloquial term or phrase used in dancehall culture as a reference to hardcore sex or what is popularly referred to as 'dry' sex, or the activities of persons engaged in the public simulation of various sexual acts and positions."[1] Therefore, "There shall not be transmitted, any recording, live song, or music video which promotes the act of daggering or which makes reference to, or is otherwise suggestive of daggering.

>The community is divided over the dance, with singers up in arms over the ban, saying it stifles their right to free speech and diversity. Andrei Laskatelev argues that in social history numerous dances have been banned (the belly dance, the tango, the waltz etc.) and that public concern about daggering stems mostly from its novelty.
Liberalism was a mistake.
Won't criticize UK because everyone has similar problems but this has gone too far.

Source?

me and me mates on a trip to london

You think people will listen to shit like that? It will fail just like the countless "cultural laws" that people do to ban some dance or music tha tare arbitrary as fuck

that was so hot

So this is the culture blacks have to offer?
I'd rather have sharia law than have this be the norm.

It's not sexual assault when the woman enjoy it.

I thought they were strong and stable now!?

I wonder who could be behind the lack of effective policing in every regard all over the country
hmmmmm

i feel ashamed for being so aroused but at least the rapist was white