What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Rob being a huge faggot, hiring writers that aren't white people.

Social justice

ran out of ideas

the cast were all poor choices from day one desu

Women and ethnics desu

dee is objectively one of the best females on tv

just survived for too long

but they knew exactly what was going on. i remember glenn saying in an interview on conan something like "yeah we were just picked up for another season...we're going to ride this thing until it crashes and burns" and that was around season 8 i think

they're fans of classic 80s sitcoms/film and parodize them quite a bit so they don't have a problem with running a show into the ground especially if it's popular and making money

Too long.

Shows should be forced to end after a maximum of 3-4 seasons.

wtf are you people on about

This season has had plenty of good moments, and is a definite upgrade compared to the previous season.

Why won't people just stop watching things when they don't like it anymore?

Instead it is constant crying and bitching.

No Sweet Dee nudity

Real answer? They're out of ideas. 3 out of 5 eps this season have relied almost entirely on a gimmick as the primary source of humor. The show's turning into Community with all the gimmicky shit they're doing.

Seriously this. The last consistently good season was 7.

reddit

they could just be in a slump

going too long,reusing ideas and concepts (The Gang Goes To _________) and general flanderization

The characters have become caricatures of themselves. It often happens in a series as it goes on. Macs gayness and autistic karate, Sweet Dees greed, Charley being a retard, Franks stupidity, and Dennis's narcissism. These are just a few examples of the character traits that get amped up to ridiculous proportions as the series continued and they ran out of ideas.

The only one i'm ok with is Dennis.

i think it would have been pottery to have his character be the only one who became a caricature of himself.

I hated always sunny since it first came out, its an edgier, less funny Seinfeld clone without a single worthwhile meme

They didn't know, or didn't want to, end it. Past few seasons have been more miss than hit.

Waterpark and Old Lady House were both pretty funny I thought

(((american comedy))) is where it went wrong. Stop watching shit you fucking retarded pleb.

The show is still great but you're on Sup Forums so there's contrarians galore. contrarians as far as the eye can see.

The most recent episodes definitely saved the season for now, I hated how gimmicky the first few episodes were.

It ran its course
I don't think it's that bad yet and I still get the occasional laugh from it but they need to let it die soon while it has some dignity left

Its episodes currently are really hit or miss

Making Dennis a Murderer and The Gang Goes to a Water Park are the only episodes so far this season I really enjoyed

>pool's closed due to aids
true 4ch kino

As American shows tend to, the show's been drawn out far too long.

how pretentious can you be?

Sunny didn't hit its stride until season 5/6 though

It's been on too long but almost everybody on the show needs it to keep going for themselves to stay relevant. I know Mac is directing Minecraft and Dee has that show on Fox, but if it weren't for IASIP, they'd all kind of fall off the radar immediately.

>Mac is directing Minecraft
He still does?
I thought this was one of those announcements that you hear from once right at the beginning because it sounds ridiculous and then never again.

30-year-olds who act like retards are funny. 40-year-olds who act like retards are not.

>without a single worthwhile meme

Damn, the last 2 episodes were so horrible. From this season i really only liked the gang turns black. The songs were good and creative , but the ,"what are the rules " song got really annoying. It seems like this season they are doing a lot of "the ____ episode". Like let's have a water park epsiode, or a musical one, or whatever. I predict a jail episode or maybe a rehash like chardeemacdennis 2.

that's not really true, they all work a bit outside of sunny but they spend a lot of time working on that. just shooting take a ton of time but they all working across the whole thing still for quality control.

I love this show to death, but even I gotta admit the episodes this season so far have been pretty stale.
That 'turning black' episode was really showing how much they're lacking in ideas.

Hoping Rickety Cricket comes to save the day.

ive watched it so much im pretty much unable to judge the quality of new eps. there are scenes and moments within scenes that i like but ive invested too much time in watching the show to be impartial enough to judge the eps as a whole

The turning black one sucked pretty hard

The waterpark one was great, and I like body humour so the Mac/Dee stuff made me laugh

I like the old lady sitcom one. The laugh track thing got annoying, but the dialogue made me laugh

Wolf cola one sucked ass.

The making of a murderer one was meh

full on diversity hires

the most recent ep was gud

we already have chardee mcdennis 2.

i cant believe some people ITT like the turning black one, it was so fucking cringe listening to poorly implemented half-assed singing

murderer dennis was shit because you had to watch the original to get the reference, but still worth it for that stare scene.

I liked the water park one, and I also liked the wolf cola one, even if it was mediocre.

Water Park and Making Dennis a Murderer were great.

I couldn't stop laughing when the cop talked about how disturbing it was that Dennis just stared at the camera, unblinking, for 2 hours.

Also, MST3k references immediately make something better.

You have fucking terrible taste.

The black one was alright

The waterpark one was meh, would've been loads better if Mac and Dee didn't make an appearance.

Agreed on the sitcom one.

Wolf cola and making a murderer are two of they're best episodes

Me too. I don't know what these jabronis are talking about.

You have to go back.

Not a high hurdle to leap.

The water park episode is the only funny one so far this season

Just got to season 6 and you can tell there's been a shift.

This. Everything else has been meh so far.

Was 7 fat mac? If so I agree

they started using different cameras at season 6

A rehash LIKE chardeemacdennis 2, as in a similar type of rehash episode

Isn't that what they did with Fight Milk already?

Absolutely nothing.

Very little. Even getting better as it goes, here and there.

How would Sup Forumsexist if that happened?