Islam is the religion of peace and has nothing to do with terrorism

Islam is the religion of peace and has nothing to do with terrorism.

Prove me wrong, pro-tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/sd0txTRX
thereligionofpeace.com
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_Springs_Planned_Parenthood_shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>read quran
>raping and murdering kuffar is totally cool

K

I don't get it

Terrorists don't follow any religion, whether it's Islam, Christianity, Judaism, etc.

If you really believe that's the case, then ISIS and you aren't so different after all.

Terrorists follow Islam.

There is nothing that ISIS is doing that Muhammad would object to, or would not have done himself.

All of their actions are directly instructed by the Qur'an, and sanctioned by the various Hadith - particularly the two most respected Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim.

Their actions are not radical, and their beliefs are just the basic religious beliefs of Orthodox Sunni Muslims.

Islam is not a religion. It is a political ideology sold as a religion. There is nothing in islamic scripture that is the equivalent of the line in Matthew which says 'Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and render unto God what is God's'. That single line in the New Testament gave rise to Protestant Christianity - from which the Magna Carta and ultimately the US Constitution was Biblically justified. The separation of Church and State does not, nor will it ever, exist in Islam.

There are 50+ Islamic countries in the world, where the government and the religion are one and the same. In fact, at the UN, 51 Islamic countries voted to block 11 LGB advocacy groups from attending the UN Aids Conference. Those same nations actually proposed resolutions opposing and repealing Human Rights for Gay people.

ISIS is waging a full-blown political war and justifying it with 'religious' doctrine, and the ideological basis for that war is supported by the vast majority of the world's Muslims - including those in the west. It is no different to Communism spreading after WW2, and they do not care how many of their opponents die in order to force their agenda.

There is nothing peaceful about Islam. It is the cause, the motivation and the justification for terrorism and human rights abuses. It is fundamentally opposed to Western Liberal values and freedoms.

This juvenile nonsense about 'religion of peace' and 'terrorism has nothing to do with Islam' is retarded. Grow up.

Islam becomes a huge fucking problem when it goes from just being a RELIGION which is fine one it's own, medieval and retarded but oh well people can believe what they want, to being a SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT

SHARIA LAW is awful, facist, oppressive, womaizing, and just all aroud an awful method of governing anyone. Add on the fact that people believe a DIVINE POWER WILLS THEM TO LIVE THIS WAY SO THEY SHOULD JUST ACCEPT IT makes it awful.

We roast the fuck out of Christianity when people in government try and put Christian beliefs/ideals into law, which is good. We shouldn't have any sort of religion mumbo jumbo in our laws. Everytime I criticize Islams method of government i get ISLAMOPHOBIC or RACIST or XENOPHOBIC.

Islam never had a reformation. Christianity had a reformation and stopped killing each other, and gave up on all of it's crazy shit in Leviticus. Now these radicals in ISIS and Al Queda, who aren't even that radical when you compare their beleifs with the ideas in the Qur'an, are justifying their barbarianism with the Qur'ans word. It's like a new Deus Vult, all means are justified because they're doing it for Allah.

Fuck Islam.

>Terrorists follow Islam.
Terrorists follow Political Islam and use it as a tool for political gains.

The same could be said about Christianity throughout history. There were many slaughters and forced conversions in the name of Christianity, from the Roman Empire all the way to British Empire. America was founded because of sects of Christianity persecuting other sects.

pastebin.com/sd0txTRX

The Quran and the 5 pillars of islam.
That's literally all it takes.
Sage

The difference is that Christianity last did that centuries ago, whereas Islam in the last decade has committed heinous acts killing tens of thousands of innocents constantly.
Islam never stopped committing their crusades and Salem witch trials.
They've constantly practiced terrorism and massacre and rape for millenia.
Also unlike Christianity there is no reprieve from the barbaric old laws of islam the way christianity has with the new testament and the death of Jesus Christ on the cross.
I'm not Christian and I realize this.
Gtfo mahmoud. Your taqiyya will not work here.

Weak legs to stand on user

Try this. Try proving yourself right. And not relying on a persons lack of giving a shit to prove you wrong.

Muslims are nothing but manipulative, deceitful cockroaches with no concept of honour.

Salem witch trials held by civic authorities, stopped by the church.

It's the only religion with a literal warlord conqueror as its founder/prophet. It's inseparable from conquest and because the Islamic world can't wage conventional war against the west, it resorts to the unconventional (terrorism).

I read the quran.
It's the most vile disgusting piece of shit i've ever read.
Islam is only peaceful towards muslims. As an infidel you're fair game.

Now fuck off britbongistan

You can't convince me that you are a religion of peace.
Mainly because you cannot be trusted.
Your "notruescotsman" fallacy can go with you back to your sharia run shitholes faggot

user, you're missing the point.

What are abrogated verses? You can draw a line straight down the middle, in the Qur'an, when Muhammad goes to Medina, and drops the peace bullshit. He commits 100 acts of Jihad within a decade, or whatever it was, and condones violence to achieve the spread of Islam.

Taqiyya.

Those "peaceful" goat fuckers need to return the meteoric stone to the matreum where it belongs. Bunch of grifters.

The only non-Australian shitpost

I don't think that means what you think it means

I don't think that means what you think it means

>the only Australian non-shitpost
Ftfy user :-)

Kek they look like klansmen

I don't think that means what you think it means!!!

>Somebody else did something bad at one point in time therefore it's of for someone to do something bad now
I hope someone in your family dies from a terror attack you fucking terrorist enabler

Homosexuals have nothing to do with putting their penis in other men!

That's how retarded you sound, OP.

you have to go back

Go to one of you Muslim districts.
Yell "I'm a Christian!"
Walk down the street.
You wont make it to the end.

user, that map isn't accurate.
The Muslim conquest never stopped.
You're missing cambodia, the phillippines, the entirety of africa, most of Asia (aside from China and the koreas and Japan), the entirety of europe, and the americas (yes, ISIS and Al Quaeda are operating in south and central America and the phillippines)

Salam

"peace"

>The difference is that Christianity last did that centuries ago, whereas Islam in the last decade has committed heinous acts killing tens of thousands of innocents constantly
Christians still commit acts of terror, look at the Planned Parenthood shooting in the US a few years ago.
Sure, their breadth isn't as wide but that's for sociopolitical reasons more than religious

>They've constantly practiced terrorism and massacre and rape for millenia.
I'm not sure if I believe this, they were fairly stable under the Caliphate and the Ottoman Empire, why would they commit acts of terror then?

>Also unlike Christianity there is no reprieve from the barbaric old laws of islam the way christianity has with the new testament and the death of Jesus Christ on the cross.
But they have Fatwa's, important Islamic rulings. They may not be as sweeping as a Papal bull, but they can be widely influence to the Muslims within the scholar's sphere of influence.
And even with the New Testament, Christians did a pretty book job of killin'.

Islam is a religion of war and has everything to do with terrorism.

Prove me wrong, pro-tip: you can't

Do it in deerborn michigan, you won't make it 500 feet

7th century ideas in a 21st century world. At some point we need to collectively decide that it's not okay to worship these Semitic desert scribblings

thereligionofpeace.com

Here you go op see just how peaceful Islam is

No Pulse.

Japan?

But you're saying, Muslims do terrorist attacks, ergo it is a violent religion.
Shouldn't it be the same with Christianity? When does the cool-down timer expire and Muslim is a good religion again?

But the Crusaders weren't at all the only Christian conquest battles. What about North and South America?
And most our mainland Europe, conquered by the Romans?

I'm really not an ardent Muslim defender also, just bored and want to debate.

Islam was invented by Muhammad, after he ripped parts from the bible. The whole point of his Islam religion creation, was to unite the arabs for war and pillage.

Muhammad himself, sacked 100s of trade caravans throughout his lifetime. He was nothing more than a pedophile, goat fucking, piece of shit warmonger.

If a company have a bad employee, they can't say that they will not take responsibility for the action of one employee. The same principle go to any kind of group of people: the reputation of the entire group depend on the action of ones, and consequently the image of every single member of that group.

If the comapny want to say that these people were not theirs, and that their company is a company of high quality, and that these people do not represent them, they have to make a way so that not anyone can claim that they work for their company. They have to make it "exclusive": contract, certificate, paper, etc. Otherwise people will not buy it, and their reputation shall be tarnshed, and their profit shall decline. (However, I don't feel like this particular company is going to be willing to do so. In fact, I think they want everyone to become their employee).

Either that, or they can step up their game. They might cleanse these uncivilized, rude motherfucker off the surface of the earth (fire them), or create QA processes, upgrade production line, etc.

>Christians still commit acts of terror, look at the Planned Parenthood shooting in the US a few years ago.
Its funny that thats the only one you can think of and you've been using that same one for the past couple of years to prove Christians are some how terrorists too.
Meanwhile in reality there have been 2 terrorist attacks killing 100 people in the past month in semi western nations alone. God fucking knows how many people have died in terrorist attacks in the middle east during this time. For fucks sake your religion is shit and it always has been.

we have this thing called "seperation of church and states"
Islam doesn't
you're comparing apples and oranges
go fuck yourself

Makes you think

white robes...
bot hating jews two

Not the guy you're replying to but i'll respond.

Terrorism is a military strategy. There were probably less terror attacks during the caliphate because a strong empire has no need for unconventional tactics.

Christians never did anything wrong. The Crusades were retaliation for all of the muslims jihad.
>cool-down timer expire and Muslim is a good religion again?
Islam has never been peaceful in its entire existence. Ever. This is like claiming nazi's don't want to get rid of jews.
Hey guys not all nazis want to get rid of jews. I mean nazi's haven't killed any jews in the past 70 years. That means Nazis aren't actually anti Semitic.
The very foundation of Islam is violent and backwards.

also, why the fuck should I care about what christians did in the past? how does that justify what muslims are doing TODAY? anyone who supports the satus quo on the muslim problem is a terrorist enabler and the blood of all the innocent they kill is on your hand

>romans
>christian

The difference is Jesus said not to kill. Catholics are not Christians in my eyes.

Islam is a donkey religion.

>past couple of years
It happened less than a year ago senpai

I'm not saying there's no Muslim terrorists or that Islam is compatible with Western society.
But its a religion with 1.6 billion adherents. 90% of all terror acts committed in the name of Islam in the last 20 or so years have been by a handful of groups in a relatively small area when you consider Muslims worldwide.

Wouldn't that make it seem that the area and groups of people are violent not the religion?

>we have this thing called "seperation of church and states"
>Islam doesn't
I'm not sure I understand. There are hundreds of millions of Muslims living in places such as the US, India, or Egypt which all have secular governments.

Just dogpiling at this point

>planned parenthood shooting was Christian terrorism
Literally zero effort user
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_Springs_Planned_Parenthood_shooting

>stable under the caliphate and ottoman empire why would they commit terrorism then?
user... seriously, open a history book, open a lot on both sides of the story, Islam is not ashamed of its acts of horror during ottoman reign. They waged expansionist war and heinous crimes against humanity throughout the middle east, africa, and Europe during the Ottoman empire, and before that, and afterwards did not suddenly stop as we have seen for the last several centuries of recorded history.
The west destabilized the Ottoman region to create infighting so the fuckers would stop expanding and fucking with Europe for awhile.

>fatwas, papal bull, imams, new testament, Christians good at Killin
Yup... Spanish inquisition, crusades, and probably a few other short lived expansions or cleansing in the name of christianity.
The bible didn't say hey, you have to go kill and force conversion in the name of God. The church did, and it didn't last. Islam has always taught this, and continues to teach this.
Sharia law enforces this.
The infidel tax proves it and then you'll still get thrown from rooftops or cliffs or stoned to death.
Travel to a sharia law practicing country user. Spend a few months there and let them know you're an infidel. Watch what happens.
There is a big reason ISIS and Al Queda and the Taliban were so successful, force, and the backing of the 5 pillars of Islam the the teachings of the Quran.
Hadiths refute the violence? They reinforce it.
Practice your taqiyya or ignorance of Islam elsewhere fool.

>I'm not sure I understand. There are hundreds of millions of Muslims living in places such as the US, India, or Egypt which all have secular governments.
they have secular government because they are not the majority and therefore do not rule the fucking countries you moron

Japan does not have an active insurgency, neither do the Korean or china, that's what the "(aside from China the Korean and japann)" was stating

Your right, not all muslims pull the trigger. That doesn't mean Islam is a religion of peace. It doesn't mean Islam isn't a religion of war because it is.
>90% of all terror acts committed in the name of Islam in the last 20 or so years have been by a handful of groups in a relatively small area when you consider Muslims worldwide.

When you consider muslims worldwide the terror acts committed have been in the most important areas to Islam. Islam breeds terrorism. Its what they do.
Again the religion is violent. All you have to do is read.
>I'm not sure I understand. There are hundreds of millions of Muslims living in places such as the US, India, or Egypt which all have secular governments.
And in all of those places Muslims will immediately enact shaira once they are the majority of people in the country.
Do you know what subversion is? Thats the way muslims are trying to invade the world. Individual muslims may not even be aware of what they are doing but they are doing it non the less.

I wish islam has ended before cucks arrived on earth to save it

They've been doing it (jihad) globally fuckass just because the media pats it no mind in Africa and s.e. Asia and s. America and the m.e. doesn't mean it's not happening.

true, also...
they can capture Christian children and force them to convert and serve as military. (Janissaries)
they can castrate slaves, and trade some freedom for military service.
(Mamelukes)
>where the diversity from the slave trade lasting a thousand years longer than in the Americas?

Also any time they cluster in large groups they enforce sharia (deerborn michigan)

*koreas
*Japan
autocorrect

>the real holocaust?
to be carried out by NINJAS!

or your incompetent, run of the-mill, illiterate man-virgin?

Absolutely beautiful. Bravo user

*media pays
Dude this retarded autocorrect is killing me

LOL,
thanks for a Millennium and a half of Christianity... But we'll take it from here.

...by the way, you're not Christian anymore

>Terrorists follow Political Islam and use it as a tool for political gains.

Are you implying that "normal" Islam is not political? Did you even read that guy's post? Islam is intrinsically political. The government and religion are one and the same.