>Syrian Democratic Forces make huge strides in Menbeij
>Syrian Army recovers all lost points during the ISIS offensive near Qayartayn
>ISIS offensive to recapture Jordanian border flops

Previous >SouthFront June 28
youtu.be/UD_Ly9KHff4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQ-h6mGFa8c
lostarmour.info/
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-russia-casualties-excl-idUSKBN0GS20320140828
globalresearch.ca/genocidal-corporate-media/5533293
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nth for the VKS

Pic is from Hmeimim, June 2016

I'm out of new pictures (the two here are old reposts already) so you guys can't rely on me to keep the bread going.

Russian Helicopters Plant, May 2016.

These threads are dead they're fucking dead, ever since Ottoman when? came into the picture the threads have been nothing but shitposting and Megumin. There's so many Tripfags it's not funny and it all started when Ottoman when? and his little band of Turkshit raider started to lay eggs, GET RID OF THE TURKS, GET RID OF ERDOMEME, FUCK YOU ONUR.

Threads are fine m8

I only started to visit /sg/ in April and while the level of shitposting is unbearable, it's still a pretty good place to discuss things and get updates and stuff.

But I believe you when you say it used to be better. Ottoman when? is avatard levels of shitposting fined to one thread.

Holy shit, then you don't even know. You weren't here when we where "comfy" general. You don't know MD, or any of the old school. I've been here since last year....and to see how far the threads have fallen....all the trip fags.....

The threads died when the war died down

Just noticed that @SyriaWarReports also deserves to be added to the approved Twitter accounts on the Wordpress.

Amen brother. I remember telling some Syrian kid he should call the authorities when he had ISIS living downstairs from him & stealing his wifi.

Yeah man, the old guard is gone. Comfy and all them have left, like damn man remember when we were gonna have our own website? Not even Mark was as bad as what we have now.

In some ways the threads have fallen but in some ways we became a stronger community even with nonstop Roachie shilling. I don't think we could have called in that airstrike in the comfy days.

We've had multiple airstrikes throughout the course of these threads. The most recent one that everyone was clamoring about wasn't even our first, yet it became big news on Sup Forums. It's just not comfy, I can't unwind after a hard day and relax here with the bros

What's the point of this "New Syrian Army"? It's just another fake group that pretends they're fighting ISIS.

Video from the NSyA of them attacking near the Euphrates, (so yes they made it that far) and ISIS summarily executed several people.
youtube.com/watch?v=LQ-h6mGFa8c

These fuckers are operating at the dead of night in a large scale, with relative ease.

"Oh hey guys, you know that one rebel group that came out of nowhere that the US supports for some reason? Well they just took a bunch of ISIS positions in 5 minutes without losing a single guy :DDD"

Who the fuck do they think is going to believe this

So far we only had one we can really confirm and that is pic related. The first one was actually found by @Ald_Aba before we found it.

You can't prove anything and that's the important part. Russia knows it, that's why they bombed them but Russia can't prove it and US wouldn't cause it'd bring us all one step closer to the edge, so the ruskies are gonna keep cucking the US but let 'em do what they want in the end. It's all cheeky.

inb4 barneyfag

I found a good bunch of pictures of the Russian Army during August-September 2014. Only around 10-12 Russian troops lost their lives but they killed somewhere around 1000 enemies during this ordeal. I won't say the location, nor will I give you guys the source.

Who commited the terrorist attack on turkey? The PKK or ISIS?

>killed somewhere around 1000 enemies
I think they killed a lot more

No, my numbers are pretty accurate here.

do you need translation of the whats written on the sides of tanks ?

here is site dedicated to burned and captured tech in donbas war whit photo proofs
lostarmour.info/

Lack of kurd posts in ths thread is disturbing.

I can read it but many here can't and I'm pretty tired. Can you translate it for the others here while I post?

Obviously this is Ukraine and I know which battle you're talking about I just can't think of the name of the town. It was the one where "DPR" troops surrounded the Ukrainians and killed around a thousand as they tried to retreat.

I think all the Russian equipment here made it out fine too.

I almost ask about it, please translate

You are thinking of Ilovaisk. That is partly correct. The whole ordeal was nicknamed "Northern Wind."

The good old days when the war in Ukraine was actually pretty interesting. I gave up when casualties started dropping to only 2 or 3 a day. How's it going over there now?

Not all of the equipment was Russian or even operated by Russians. For example.

Quite for now. But potential escalation may come in the near future.

Last one. Again, operated by Russia's friends.

If the writings in some of the pictures are not translated when I wake up tomorrow, I'll do it.

There will be more pictures tomorrow too. I was in the middle of doing a translation summary of an article for you guys but my browser crashed.

I'm off to bed now. It would be a bit of a shame if the thread dies.

> August-September 2014. Only around 10-12 Russian troops lost their lives

same battle?

reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-russia-casualties-excl-idUSKBN0GS20320140828

death

deaty to aydaru

for stalin

for the motherland

victory is our, cristina on the bumper

for the kids and moms

once more

tanusha

for the motherland

donetsk

death to aydar fascists

yeah so depending whether they were being ironic or not, they're either trying to be funny, or autistic. sad situation all around, white kids killing other white kids.

I wouldn't call a bombardment a battle.

>NATO BTFO
globalresearch.ca/genocidal-corporate-media/5533293

No, never happened so it is irl shitposting by a Russian opposition group that doesn't even have the means to research an incident like that. They probably just took some Hohol propaganda and twisted it.
Thank you. One I know you missed was an SAU that said "don't be loud or I'll come." Basically homage to their great grandfathers who also wrote messages like this on their tanks when fighting the same sort of enemy.

Here is a 2K22 that had quite a bit written on it. "Heavenly Sanctions," "for rodinu (fatherland)," "death to the junta," and "for Stalin."

Fug. I'm too tired for this shit.

bump

Spintires is an awesome game for any soviet truck lover.