/got/general

This is not only Ser Jorah's edition, it's Ser Jorah's appretiation edition.

Seriously, this is probably the best character in the whole fucking show. I mean, just look at who he was before it! He was a fucking war hero, one of the first guys to dare to face against the Ironborn, some of the most feared warriors in the world. He stayed with his armour for hours,wanting to pee as the king made a knight out of him. Then he won a tourney, against Ser Jaime at his prime, while marrying one of the hottest woman in Westeros, from one of the richest houses. And he stayed loyal to her, even as she ruined his life and eventually left him for some rich fuck. Then he found another cause to serve, and he served her faithfully, even after she exiled him twice. Sure, he went to her service to spy on her (to a guy that later was accepted at her service quite easily by her, even though he somehow has supposedly supported her since the beggining and yet tried to kill her)

And yet show viewers only care that he is somehow the most friendzoned character in the show, even though the show also has a character that has spent his whole life being friendzoned by a redhead and by her daughter after she died, while Ser Jorah has only been in the friendzone for, like, 5 years

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/5s91tr/lads_original_comments_from_rgameofthrones/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How come no one ever mentions the "we originally met under false pretenses so now our love/friendship/memories mean nothing" trope?

You see that in those romantic comedies where someone only dated someone for info/revenge.

Correct

wtf? i hat Arya nau

2 things: Azor Jaqen

no one cares iian

shitty shop

me failed for fakenews
thanks dude

Was it accurate?

>Jeb! cracked me up

/our girl/

A man does not want his martini stirred, why would he?

Bernie is wrong. Both characters were retarded but Bernie hardly said fuck you to Hillary.

>Brienne tells Davos that she killed Stannis
>Davos doesn't care, and he won't ask Jon to send her away next season

Jorah will be Azor Ahai

It's the only thing that makes verybody not caring about him tolerable. Knowing that he will be Azor Ahai, even though it won't be evident in the show, not to the characters, not even to the audience

>Season 2-5 Davos - "Stannis Mellisandre is evil, I have seen her give birth to a demon"
>Season 6 Davos - "Mellisandre I have seen you perform miracles!!!! Please save Jon!!!!"

Davos as a character in the show is absolute shit.

>Be Davos
>Unite with your rival to save a guy you talked to for, like, 5 minutes some months ago

Shut up you donuts

>heir to winterfell gets killed
>never crosses davos or jons mind to try to ressurrect him

Jonsa
Gendrick
R'hllelly
JaqMelly
Piendry
Torienne
WalCat
Catyrion
Robbeon
Joffsay
Breera
Thormelly
Robbgery
JaqAry
Gendrya
Waifjaq
Kindole
Jaimure
Olefish
Stannos
RobbRos
Robbjey
Kindlypair
Tynny
Tyrienne

The only reason I stuck to the show in the first episode and only his scenes are the ones I look forward to.

Not sure where, but if you want high quality I'd recommend looking for:

Game.of.Thrones.S01.1080p.BluRay.x264-HD4U
Game.of.Thrones.S02.1080p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS
Game.of.Thrones.S03.1080p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS
Game.of.Thrones.S04.1080p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS
Game.of.Thrones.S05.1080p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS
Game.of.Thrones.S06.1080p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS

>tfw J-Bear will eventually sacrifice himself for Dany

why were normies surprised by the red wedding ? it was obvious as fuck that Walder was going to kill them all

>ywn see armour, weapons and surcoats like this

>people actually had the nerve to tell me that his character made sense in s6 and that i was being a butthurt bookfag

How will the zombie mountain die?

>ywn see Dunk vs the Laughing Storm

If Arya and Jaqen decide to marry, how would theire marriage look like.
Would married life suits Jaqen, he would he be happy to make babies with Arya?
All little H'ghar's.

post yfw Jaqen's kids are all black cause under the facemask he's really a Summer Islander

New leaks bros fress off the preshes:

>arya heads up north to reunite with her broth jon after poisoning the frey family at a feast with a deadly but rare poison called shadowshark
>she arrives the same time the jon meets theon and beats him up using a stick for what he did at winterfell
>the choreography is reminiscent of the movie hero and particularly jarring considering the only training we see arya receiving is a guantanimo style beating from waif and suddenly she is like a kung fu expert
>sansa and jon break their bonds due to the learned heritage of jon and sansa plots with littlefinger to kill jon by organizing a mutiny with the rest of the lords (she goes around with littlefinger talking to all the houses again for support like she did in s6)
>bearloli rats on her and jon sends arya to kill her
>arya kills littlefinger and uses his face mask to get closer to sansa who is now leading half the north army, sansa now goes by the name the "Red Wolf"
>using dany's dragons jon defeats sansa in a battle that culminates at the top of the ice wall
>he burns sansa and "littlefinger" alive but didnt realize that arya was just using that as cover for the right moment to take out sansa
>after the battle jon finds "littlefingers" extra crispy body and holds it for the dramatic reveal
>he pulls the burnt top layer of face off to reveal and unscathed arya face with blue eyes (night king got her)
>jon then unsheaths his sword and stabs her through the face so hard that it starts a small crack in the ice wall that runs down to the bottom
>he manages to hit the only spot in the wall that could cause its collapse
>its revealed next season in a flashback that bran the builder actually included this important safety feature in the wall so it couldnt be used against the north by the wildlings
>the season ends with jon and half his army tumbling to death in the great wall avalanche

wow great post user can you take my virginity?

they did the same thing in breaking bad

>appretiation

Lol you fucking Autist learn how to spell

No no you shut your whore mouth!!!! Nooooooo! Fuck that's what I think will happen too. Fuck, tears will be shed that day. :(

Oh my!

It'll be a little like me and mrs.smith. Tense almost deadly games, unexpected romance and they will settle on the other side of westeros where her ancestor found land. They will have the best assassin school this side of bravos and raise the best assasins ever. They will have half a dozen kids. All will be masters of fighting and assasinating and changing of faces. They will eventually leave to form their own schools with an occasional visit to their parents. Two will stay to take care of them and firm families of their own. He will die first but she will travel visiting her kids and grandkids. She'll eventually die surrounded by the two kids that stayed behind. Happy?

Ahem

You know user, this is the best Arya/Jaqen story i ever read (even the best Sup Forums story for that matter)
Happy? I'm more than happy. This is the best happy ending for Arya and Jaqen.

10/10
100/100
Continue this good work, would read it again.

Patrician confirmed
Story 10/10
Best post i ever read.

The House of H'Ghar
Arya H'ghar

>their children will carry. Westerosi/Braavosi blood
>Jaqen will fuck Arya on daily basis while they play sex of faces
>the family H'ghar will be a powerful and patrician house

;)

:)

Eek! Why do I have the feeling I'll be pulling a George to Jaqfan's Lenny in a year and a half?

Azor Jon

Who am I kidding? JaqAry will never due in fanfic.

*die

No ship dies in fanfic.

Both characters could die or have a confirmed ship and there'll still be fics about them. Even for characters who have never met or barely met. See Stannis x Sansa or Robb x Sansa or Robb x Margaery

you will, hbo will milk that cow don't worry
and they will have shitty grey/brown dirty leather tunics and not this glorious armor
you can expect D&D won't be involved, hbo might want the other writers to step up and do this, which is even worse

You damn right user ;) JaqAry will never die! Not in fanfic, not in our minds, never!

It will be cancelled after the first season, second if they are lucky. Or it won't get the same Emmy love but people will feel satisfied with a complete book series...right?

>Cuck: the character

You wot?

JaqAry au set in the world of Little women. Arya is Joe and Jaqen is Prof.Bhaer. Please tell me ao3 or some other fanfic site has a fic with this? Just for the lolz.

Apologists for S5-S6 are mostly morons who only watch for muh battles and shocking deaths!

Baratheon was cucked cersei and she did the same.

But the fucking Jorah....

Robert was cucked way more though.

Cheat on Cersei all he wants but only Cersei's bastards were taken as trueborn, inherited his House and Throne and got good marriage matches

If Jorah dies, he better get a fucking kiss at least-even if it's the last thing he does before he dies. If he is friendzoned to the end I will light the biggest fire at HBO that they will ever see!

>Tyrion was once friendly with Cersei

So I guess that was BEFORE she wanted him to die for killing 'her' mother and all? You know, when he was 1 second old?

>No visions. No magic. Just life. Do you feel my heart beating? This power in you, you resist it, and that's your mistake. Embrace it. The Lord of Light made us male and female. Two parts of a greater whole. You're not joining this power. Power to make life, power to make light, and power to cast shadows.

This is why Jon fucks Dany. A "bastard" who never thought he'd have kids and an incest baby who got cursed to not have any kids, having kids together.

Jonerys baby incoming.

Her giving birth will coincide with the Long Night 2.0 ending.

Ugh. Skipping s8. Hope for at least wow still alive barely but talents I won't have to see this if I do t want to or read it since dream ain't coming at all.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Who cares about the books?

The show is the new canon now.

10 years from now when the next book comes out, it'll say 'based on the Emmy Award winning series Game of Thrones" by the authors David Benioff, D.B. Weiss, Elio Garcia and dedicated to the memory of Linda Antonsson

Hoping someone offers grrm a even bigger paycheck to finish them before the season is over!! Please be a greedy douche and accept it and be done with it!

He won't let someone else finish it while alive, he's never gonna finish it himself, and he hates deadlines so telling him to finish it before the next season ends will result in another year long delay, money won't mean anything.

But, Dabid, DB and Elio already know a lot and George's wife would probably feel comfortable giving them the rights seeing how popular they made her husband's books.

>money won't mean anything.
yeah. sibel should blackmail him. no sex unless he wrote a chapter in the week.

>tfw just read Bran's Nightfort chapter
so spoopy

Gendrick

Season 7

>its a Jaqen H'ghar episode
>muh faces muh b-but a man

Jonsa
Gendrick
R'hllelly
JaqMelly
Piendry
Torienne
WalCat
Catyrion
Robbeon
Joffsay
Breera
Thormelly
Robbgery
JaqAry
Gendrya
Waifjaq
Kindole
Jaimure
Olefish
Stannos
RobbRos
Robbjey
Kindlypair
Tynny
Tyrienne
Jorny

Please Sibil! Play him with his or rather dnd's game. Tyrion-George/sibel-Shae/Tywin-Us

>tfw the show didnt even try

kys dabid

Winds of winter

>its a Kindly Man chapter
>muh faces
>muh v-valar morghulis
>its a arya as mercy
>its a jaqen flashback and pov

those people are all jonfags. Jonfags think anything that benefits jon = automatically good writing.

JaqAry
WiafJaq
Kindlypair

>Bear Island knows no king but the King in the North, whose name is STARK.
>Jon Snow is my King ! from this day until his last day !

>"From this time until the end of time, "we are not part of your realm, "but a free and independent Kingdom of the North.
>AAAAH SAVE US VALE AND RIVERLANDS

Well 20 good men can't be handled by all those northerners ok?

there's not a single character in GoT more cringeworthy than Lyanna Mormont.

prove me wrong.

The north is an allegory for women.

TYbased D&D

inb4 jonfag sees this post and writes a wall of text justifying this, thus proving me right

Am i the only one who hates Gregor Clegane with passion? Am i glad that he died at a painfully way. That angry rapist motherfucks deserves to die horribly.

What i dont get is, if arya is now blue eyed, why would jon put sword through her face? Only fire can kill them?

How do you do fellow 4chinners

Im hoping he dies by dragonfire. Or w bunch of little birds surprise attack him a la death of pycelle. Except he takes a couple with him as they fall off a high wall.

So here's the original awayforthelads leak comments

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/5s91tr/lads_original_comments_from_rgameofthrones/

I can't see why anyone really believes them fully.

he keeps misspelling Targaryen as "Targareyon"
he spells Westeros as "Westoros"
he calls Viserion "Viserious"
he called Davos "Davis" and IIRC in a dm he called Davos "David" before correcting himself
he mixed up Thoros and Beric and who dies. In one comment Thoros dies on the wight hunt but in another Beric is the one who dies by white walker
he says Jon is summoned in Episode 2, but in another comment says that Jon is summoned in Episode 3
He said we won't see Essos this season, but WikiofThrones received photos and a video back in September of the Meereen throne room set

he's a fucking cuck and a traitor

with any hope he'll be decapitated for his crimes by the end of the show

The pics is what cemented it for many. Plus they are waiting for truede. Also Sue? confimed that Sansa and Arya wouldn't get along at first and it's due to Sanaa's rule and little finger. We will have to wait and see. Plus the name of Jon being the same as his bro sounds like a placeholder for his real name to be revealed later.

I'm conflicted.

I don't know whether I want the Patriots to win just so the fat man will be depressed and I can feel he's being punished for not writing, or if I want them to win so he can be the tiniest bit happy about something and might use that happiness to tackle TWoW.

BUT he'd probably write about football win or lose and still not touch TWoW.

Fuck it, go Patriots

Yeah. I'm not saying that similar things won't go down since filming photos show stuff like it. I just think that lads might not really have gotten too much info most of the stuff he said is what he stringed together from very basic tidbits

me on the left

Sounds reasonable and he will be the most accurate until truede or s7 starts.

Nah, he knew even small details, like the Dothraki carrying away Jon's boat, and lots of other stuff that took Sue months to verify or admit (since she has her own sources and keeps some major things to herself), some stuff we didn't even get pics for until months after like actors and sets, and he knew precisely in which episodes certain scenes would happen that were also only verified weeks later by watchersonthewall based on directors spotted on the set

Let's do a little divination. If Pats win then WoW will be completed and released in 2 yrs. if Falcons win then it will take him 10 to never.

Climie Fisher - Loves Changes
(Everything)

>Bran's face when he see his average fans.jpg