Please be nice with Sweden

Please be nice with Sweden.

It is only a little baby.

Nonsense. The Kingdom of Sweden has existed for around a thousand years, but we were in a union with norway since 1814 until we released them in 1905.

Swedes are the oldest inhabitants on the European continent disregarding purebred Neanderthals.

>Norway older than France

WE

Good post

I mean, what matters is where you pin down France existing... Treaty of Verdun? Hughes Capet instigating the Capetian line? The Frankish empire?
In some scenarios, we beat you, others we don't.

Anyways, if you've been around so long, what have you down with it? We started half the war this God-forsaken continent has ever know, heh. How about the Norrish?

Why does it say that then? Google psy-ops against the Swedes?

WUZ

t. 1995

B-b-but Sweden creating us in 862 A.D.

My pleasure.

You can host the next Sverigarden on my thread if you wqnt.

VIKANGZ

Ahmed and Mehmet..

Before breaking the union we were called Sweden-Norway.
Wait I just noticed it says 1995. I guess it's because we joined the EU then?

This doesn't refer to the union breaking apart though. It says 1995, and not 1905.

I noticed. It's weird.

RIP. Does it mean you cease to exist you leave the EU?

Perhaps...
Anyway if I remember right the first king of Sweden there exists proof for existing reigned around 1134. There are also stuff from sagas and runestones from even older times.

>Younger than Slovakia

haha what the fuck

Alright. Well Germany gets quoted as being from 1949 (FDR I guess), so don't beat yourself up about it.

Sweden try to act like an adult ! How cute !

>"I-I'm a big boy I swear!!"

>In the early 1990s there occurred once again an economic crisis with high unemployment and many banks and companies going bankrupt. A few years after the end of the Cold War Sweden became a member of the European Union in 1995, and the old term "policy of neutrality" fell out of use.