I'm getting mixed messages from Poland. Are they cucked or not?

I'm getting mixed messages from Poland. Are they cucked or not?

On the plus side, they're:
-Religious
-Traditional
-Anti-Immigrant

But on the negative side, they're:
-Pro-EU
-Pro-NATO
-Support Turkey in the EU

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11255425/How-much-do-immigrants-really-claim-in-benefits.html
timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/zarif-visits-poland-as-warsaw-tehran-build-business-ties/
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.577583
yourmiddleeast.com/business/with-sanctions-gone-iran-kicks-off-eu-trade-drive-in-poland_41107
pulaski.pl/en/irans-opening-to-the-world-possible-consequences/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are dumb, that's why you're getting mixed messages. Stop looking at everything from West's perspective. Something can be good for you, doesn't mean it's good for us and likewise.

>Religious
Not necessarily a good thing. We shit on Christianity a lot, we're just not gonna pretend it's oppressive or even remotely similar to militant islam.
>Traditional
That's not necessarily the best thing for a developing country. It only appears to you as a plus due to overwhelming degeneracy in the West.
>Anti-Immigrant
We took over million Ukrainian refugees. You'd know that if you did a quick google search, but I guess that's too much for you. We simply refuse to bend over to Merkel's wishes of getting flooded by savages that refuse to assimilate.
>Pro-EU
And why the fuck wouldn't we be? We're milking them for all it's worth, this cancerous union will collapse before they actually make us pay back.
>Pro-NATO
There is literally no reason for us not to be a part of NATO and no, angering Russia doesn't count as good reason.
>Support Turkey in the EU
Who does? The pro-Merkel party that lost election for lying all the time? And even if they really were to join it, the only thing it would probably change for us is expansion of potential market due to the whole free-trade EU treaties. No sane Turk would move to Poland anyway since the West pays them more and is filled with mosques.

Dude, don't expect people make real research instead of just repeating memes from Sup Forums

So cucked it is.

basically this

I'm as pro EU as I can be. Unfortunately the Anglo woke up and probably put an end to the gravy train we are riding.

No one asked you, nigger.

Well, whatever you do Poland, don't accept shitskins. Arab, African or otherwise.

So you guys are basically leeches, then?

I wager the white nigger meme had more a grain of truth to leafbro.

*it

Pro-eu and NATO is only a result of knowing russia. We life with them many years and know how subhuman and degenerate they are. They are like parasites, they must suck other nations to survive or they will destory themselfs. Even Turkey is better. Why ALL nations which have borders with russia hate them?

>They are like parasites, they must suck other nations to survive
sounds kinda familar, I wonder why :^)

Based

You are failing very bad at shitposting, leaf.

>We took over millions of Ukrainians

You mean the Poles that were brainwashed by Austrians into thinking they aren't poles? Oh woah is me I'm being invaded by my own people that made a bad decision centuries ago!

Dumbassses. You got it all backwards, the members that benefit MOST from union are supposed to try and leave, not the other way around.

No, thieves.

I don't know why Polish politicians want Turkey in the EU. But it is obvious based on their history with Russia why they are pro-NATO.

Poland is a parasite.

pro-EU means something very different in eastern europe than in western europe

They had national consciousness long before Austria controlled Galicia or as a matter of fact, long before you did. You'd know that if you've read a single fucking book on history of Ruthenia or Commonwealth.

>They are like parasites, they must suck other nations to survive

Between the EU and NATO, that's literally Poland.

Russia isn't the one sucking welfare off richer nations.

stop being mean to polan

>-Pro-EU
>-Pro-NATO

Can't really blame them. They're economically and militarily pathetic without those two things

You could say that, yes. Well, consider it a price for our independence.

Militarily, definitely, but we were far from Ukraine-tier before we've joined.

that's not my point faggot, my point is that you have it good compared to other countries.

>he thinks ukrainian bydlos are any better than shitskins

You first replied to me as if I was bitching about being invaded by refugees, I wasn't. I was simply pointing out that OP is full of shit because we did, in fact, accept refugees. Just from a different place than Africa and Middle East.
I know we have it better than the west. We accepted them PRECISELY because they're Christian Slavs with culture similar to ours and unlike shitskins, they're easy to assimilate. Our politicians were making public statements about that a while ago.

Polish people have historically been leeches.

>Pro EU
We haven't had many bad things happen to us because of EU. Rapefugees don't want us since there are no gibs, Merkel can't force shit on us because based Hungary

>Pro NATO
Because we'd get attacked by Vladimir the second we don't have half the world obliged to go to war for us

>Pro Turkey in EU
Again, they wouldn't go to Poland. Not our problem. They also cucked Merkel and the entirety of Western Europe so you have to admit that's impressive. If they join, Merkel will get cucked more while we will build a wall.
Who's going to stop us? They can't fine us since v4 and based Hungary will vote against it and build walls themselves

;^)

which is why we saved your ass during ww2

uncalled for

Accepting refugees from eastern europe isn't within the spectrum of cuck that A Fucking Leaf was talking about. Remember that Ukraine has been mostly ignored this entire time, with the aura of leftist cuckoldry focusing exclusively on the economic migrants of Africa. No one would call you a cuck for letting in your equivalent to southern US trash.

>Damn Slavs, they ruined slavs

>while we will build a wall.
Is Germany going to pay for that?

Yeah, of course Poland is pro all those things.

Poland is one of the only countries in Europe who is fully upholding its NATO obligations, which is nice. Honest people that uphold their end of bargains IMO. Unlike some others...

Before brexit
>Yeah based Poland xD
>Fuck Western Europe but the Eastern countries are ok

After brexit
>ANYONE WHO IS NOT BRITISH IS SCUM

you know you're still not going anywhere right?

Also this

When we didn't have a country, we went around the world fighting your wars to protect your sovereignty hoping that one day you would repay the favour.

When you will lose your country to Muhammad, you'll come crawling back and we won't be able to help you because closed borders and shit

They already have.

Yeah so you're going to uphold your end of the deal when Vladimir inevitably invades us right?
R-right?

Yup just as british been traitors an cowords that Polish peoples died in battle for england cuz they were shit soliders.

>Yeah based Poland xD

I never once thought that, I've always hated the Polish for being leeches by begging for benefits from as many countries as possible. You've just always historically always been a nuisance to Europe.

Poland is the exact opposite of cucked. They don't tolerate anyone other than white or Polish, they hate Islam, they elected a nationalist government, and the EU literally pays them to build up the country.

>Religion and tradition aren't necessarily good things

Nigger, that's where national identity comes from. Without either, you become Sweden.

Fair enough.

Our universities and whatnot have plenty of non-white foreigners and there's nothing wrong with that, it's relatively healthy aspect of immigration policy. They come here legally and abide by our rules and unlike the West, we wouldn't let them enforce theirs. They're people who actually want to work/study. If they wanted to leech, they'd go to the West.

Don't know about that, leaf-boy. We've got more active military personnel than you and a lot more experience.

>So you guys are basically leeches, then?

Yes. Slavs yet again proving they are the niggers of the white race.

Poland is grabbing all the euro dollars, dumping it into infrastructure and tech, and pointing American missiles at Putin.

Based country.

>Polish people have historically been leeches.

And criminals.

>canada
>calling anyone militarily pathetic

Why wouldn't you want to leech money from this monstrosity? I feel no remorse leeching off people who constantly advocate white genocide.

smart

Literally leeches.
If you take the shekels then you gotta take the shitskins. You have many cuties j00s wanna get blacked. Being so anti diversity when your own immigrants are on par with the shitskins, absolutely haram.

>9 years

Fuck you Poland

>Pro-EU
Sup Forums doesn't want to hear it, but the EU is a white Christian, free trade, neoliberal institution... it is based as hell. It has a shitload of fringe extremists in parliament, who have no platform in their states.

It's a Jewish institution that promotes free trade to destroy national economies.

>It's a Jewish institution that promotes free trade to destroy national economies.
BS, it is a based institution which wants to make Europe great again.

Sup Forums was deceived by Js who want the EU to be weak so they can control Germany

can I come to visit polen if I'm spanish-looking?

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11255425/How-much-do-immigrants-really-claim-in-benefits.html

Educate yourself faggot.

Basically more cucked than sweden by the looks of it tbhfam

Ära unusta et me saame ka juudaseekleid kuni 2021. aastani.

It's a smart move from the government. Reject EU demands where it matter ( refugees ) and play along to receive literally billions of chicken tendies, Poland knows the eu are cucks and won't risk further destabilization/loss of power for some cash. It's a smart move.

Why the fuck are Poles so afraid of Russia invading?

Soviet power ideal never died out, they survived with Putin. That was amply demonstrated by the situation in Ukraine.

>-Anti-Immigrant

In Europe they are the immigrants.

> -Pro-NATO

Nothing wrong with that. What do you want them to support, the Taliban ?

if Canada was repeatedly invaded from east and west for centuries, you'd be pro NATO and pro EU too to keep your idiot neighbors in check

Rekt

Poles are so based.

Anyone who'd imply that Polacks are in fact low IQ dindus who contribute absolutely nothing of worth to this continent, aside from petty crime and welfare leaching is clearly a lying a faggot.

Well I dunno, Russia is so peacefull, they actually never attacked anyone and never installed communism anywhere :^)

Honestly I dunno, Russia is a shithole and will not risk getting destroyed by attacking everyone.
Paranoid as always.

We cosider those monies partial reparations for Polish genocide by Germans, and for west abandoning us to the mercy of soviets.

If Merkel and the rest of the freeloaders don't force us to leave NATO first.

Sorry guys, Polan literally does not exist.

It is a militarized meme.

Polan ist krieg!

The vast majority of users on Sup Forums are losers who have been constantly butthurt because of SJWs through the years and now they're just supporting Putin's agenda for the sake of tasting "liberal tears".

They've been conditioned into believing that breaking apart the EU, NATO, alliances between western countries and creating huge divisiveness within their countries as something honorable, venerable, the right thing to do.

This is the simple trajectory of a typical Sup Forums user:

1. Sup Forums or Sup Forums posting stupid and unfunny shit no one cares about
2. /r9k/ when they realize no one likes them and they have no gf, they blame women
3. Sup Forums when they start reading too many articles from RT and infowars

It's basically collective suicide from groups of people that are incapable of adapting to a new environment. In the future, we will brand these traitors appropriately

t. Folksdojcz

t. gimbaza fag

>come for /fit
>come on /pol to troll nazi's
>

I'm looking forward to the war so I can kill nu-males and have a harem of sluts.

You motherfucker. We've bled for you country in ww2 even though you backstabbed us in '39 by refusing to honor our military agreements (which by the way would've prevented the entire fucking war). We've helped defend your shitty island during the battle of Britain. During the Italian campaign, we did the job that your soldiers couldn't. Our soldiers helped the Russians take Berlin while your soldiers were sitting on their asses.

What was your response? Even more backstabbing and betrayal, which robbed our country of its future and made us suffer Russian occupation for almost 50 years. And when we finally manage to dig ourselves out from under the corpse of the Soviet Union as the first country to stage a successful revolt and send you a few guys your way to work in a healthy economy that didn't have to suffer through all this bullshit... when we attempt to fuel our recovery through honest work, you have the fucking audacity to call us leeches because the honest, hard-working people that visited your country were accompanied by a few leeches.

Fuck you, we're just recovering a fraction of what we've lost because you fucked us over. And don't even get me started on Brit tourists acting like straight-up animals when they visit our country, you insufferable cunt.

>confirmed
However, you didn't consider all eventualities. What about crossposter from reddit and other places?

Lamenting niggers IMO

> /fit/ and /fa/
> not just /r9k/ idiots trying to improve their lives and failing

keep eating that oatmeal fatmode faggot

You paint a very negative view of the typical Sup Forums user. My trajectory:

1. Sup Forums for fapping to basically anything and everything (including but not limited to CP). Also took part in some raids back in the day.
2. /fit/ for motivation when I decided to get my shit together.
3. Sup Forums in my quest to depolarize myself, being what you would call a commie, in order to try and fully understand the ideologies I've shitted on all my life without understanding them.

4chins has taught me there's intelligent people (even if they're jackasses most of the time) hiding in the herd. I've also come to respect right-wing ideas for what they are instead of dismissing them just because they came out of a person whose team colors were not my own.

>white Christian

it's anti-Christian because its rules were written by the Left

people are distributed along the bell curve, some bad, some saints, most are just average.

>-Pro-EU
Poles like the EU because they can move to more economically viable countries like the UK.
Also they get massive amounts of funding from the EU.

Some want to leech, some suck up to Merkel, some want to reform it. The usual.

Good fucking goyim, playing deadbeat slave nigger to some stuckup backwards islanders.

It was a mistake our country hopefully won't make again.

Oy vey another shoa

So much this

I'll bite, how is letting muds invade Poland good?

Because Russia won't want them anymore?

>Pro-EU
I don't think anybody is really pro-EU in it's current form. But being a part of it has really helped Poland economically and we can't be blind to that.
>Pro-NATO
You probably would be if your country had literally been invaded by Russia in the past.

I'm sure people would prefer some better alternatives to these things, but there has to BE a better alternative.

Eretz Israel in future

There is theory that current Poland and Ukraine territory will be transformed in new home for Israelis if there will be big war in the Middle East, that threatens the very existence of Israel state.

And current Minister of Foreign Affairs in Poland, Witold Waszczykowski, said that defence anti-missile shield in Poland will be used for protection from the Middle East threat.

There was also many anti refugese protests in Poland. It was very odd becouse many organizations united in this protest. And Poles don't often go to streets to protest. For me it looks like that Israel don't want islamic freugees in Poland and Ukraine.

Does this theory about NeoIsrael is credible? Is there fight between Israel and USA about Poland? Is there fight between Israel and USA about Ukraine? Why USA and Israel don't like eache other? It looks like PO government with Ewa Kopacz was lead by Mossad. And PiS goverment is more likely lead by CIA. But in some areas PO and PiS they simply cooperate in law implementation of NWO.

_timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/zarif-visits-poland-as-warsaw-tehran-build-business-ties/
_haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.577583
_yourmiddleeast.com/business/with-sanctions-gone-iran-kicks-off-eu-trade-drive-in-poland_41107
_pulaski.pl/en/irans-opening-to-the-world-possible-consequences/

>Poland is one person

They are.
I dunno what is happening south, but those that reach north are well adjusted, polite , working and willing to learn polish to at least communicative level

We got cucked by our new christcommie government.

>-Support Turkey in the EU
>-Anti-Immigrant

that's complete bullshit

Admit it, you're spazo poland.

>thieves

Comes from a germ, that's rich.
Give back everything that you have stolen during WWII.

>Give back everything that you have stolen during WWII.

That's rich, half of poland is land stolen from Germany.

Please point out that land then.