Clock Boy is back in Texas

>“Clock Boy” Ahmed returned to the United States late Monday afternoon, June 27, landing at the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport. Breitbart Texas reported the “homesick” teenager just couldn’t stay away from Texas. Ahmed, his parents, and siblings walked into the airport terminal greeted by a crowd of family and a hoard of TV news crews.

breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/28/clock-boy-returns-clock-boy-ahmed-returns-just-couldnt-stay-away-texas/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/sd0txTRX
cbsnews.com/news/top-secret-28-pages-may-hold-clues-about-saudi-support-for-911-hijackers/
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4e37lp/top_secret_28_pages_may_hold_clues_about_saudi/
youtu.be/GaBYZObRvZk
floridabulldog.org/2011/09/fbi-found-direct-ties-between-911-hijackers-and-saudis-living-in-florida-congress-kept-in-dark/
palmbeachpost.com/news/news/encounters-with-911-hijackers-still->haunt-palm-bea/nLxgP/
nytimes.com/2012/03/01/us/graham-and-kerrey-see-possible-saudi-9-11-link.html?_r=0
nypost.com/2013/12/15/inside-the-saudi-911-coverup/
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3341696/posts
youtube.com/watch?v=kHk_6Vh4Qeo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11913756/clock-bomb-boy-ahmed-mohamed-halloween-costume.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jR5gDH4ty9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The plane landed

You fucked up Ahmed.

have some 911 evidence
pastebin.com/sd0txTRX

...yes homesick...that's it

FPBP

I hate this little faggot so much.

Can you imagine how bad it's going to be for this stupid sandnigger in based Texas? He won't be in that state for long.

He's definitely radicalized now.

>getting bullied at school isn't part of his dad's plan to sue the government

This. They are just back to find something else to milk for money.

Why didn't he go to a place like California instead? Why did they ever come to the middle of the continent to begin with?

Did the cheeky cunt build the plane too?

BOOM

Cool clock, Ahmed

>Implying Ahmed won't go Columbine before daddy gets a chance to sue

He's been soldering CPUs since he was a baby, I wouldn't put it beyond him.

Clock Boy is just a dinar cow for CAIR and the Qatar government, that allows them to shame kuffar in the process. They're not the first group to capitalize on SJW retardation and white guilt.

My dick get wet when da first post is best

CONFIRMING 9/11 FUNDED BY SAUDIS
cbsnews.com/news/top-secret-28-pages-may-hold-clues-about-saudi-support-for-911-hijackers/

PLEBBIT LINK (some good theories in the comments): reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4e37lp/top_secret_28_pages_may_hold_clues_about_saudi/

ISIS BEHEADING FOUND ON TOR UKRAINIAN SITE
youtu.be/GaBYZObRvZk
PEOPLE SAID THAT ISIS BEHEADINGS LOOKED FAKE BEFORE THIS WAS RELEASED

EVIDENCE:
"Just two weeks before the 9/11 hijackers slammed into the Pentagon and World Trade Center, members of a Saudi family abruptly left their luxury home near Sarasota, leaving a brand new car in the driveway, a refrigerator full of food, fruit on the counter — and an open safe in the master bedroom.

In the weeks to follow, law enforcement agents not only discovered the home was visited by vehicles used by the hijackers, but phone calls were linked between the home and those who carried out the death flights — including leader Mohamed Atta — in discoveries never before revealed to the public.
Ten years after the deadliest attack of terrorism on U.S. soil, new information has emerged that shows the FBI found troubling ties between the hijackers and residents in the upscale community in southwest Florida, but the investigation wasn’t reported to Congress or mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report.
>floridabulldog.org/2011/09/fbi-found-direct-ties-between-911-hijackers-and-saudis-living-in-florida-congress-kept-in-dark/
>palmbeachpost.com/news/news/encounters-with-911-hijackers-still->haunt-palm-bea/nLxgP/
>historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a091101beforepinkpony"

It's like they found the need to distribute themselves to every city in the country. Like they where assigned to them or something.

Indeed, all it takes is a little reading, unfortunately most people don't even know the 28 pages exist, let alone, are redacted.
“I am convinced that there was a direct line between at least some of the terrorists who carried out the September 11th attacks and the government of Saudi Arabia,” Graham told the court.
-- Senator Bob Graham of Florida
>nytimes.com/2012/03/01/us/graham-and-kerrey-see-possible-saudi-9-11-link.html?_r=0
The Saudis deny any role in 9/11, but the CIA in one memo reportedly found “incontrovertible evidence” that Saudi government officials — not just wealthy Saudi hardliners, but high-level diplomats and intelligence officers employed by the kingdom — helped the hijackers both financially and logistically.
>nypost.com/2013/12/15/inside-the-saudi-911-coverup/

"nypost.com/2013/12/15/inside-the-saudi-911-coverup/
“The attorneys and investigators were able to obtain, through French intelligence, the translation of a secretly recorded meeting between representatives of bin Laden and three Saudi princes in which they sought to pay him hush money to keep him from attacking their enterprises in Saudi Arabia.”

Holy shit FPBP

>obviously not a bot

DFW wasn't scheduled for the special airport enrichment program today, that was Ataturk.

Or it's his sister

Why is this kid and his family not on the "no-fly" list?

Did his family win any lawsuits related to the clock incident?

I legitimately feel sorry for him. This was obviously pulled by his parents and he's gonna be mocked as "clock boy" for the rest of his life
Cool clock though

>The teen and his family have been living in Qatar for the past nine months where he accepted a fully-funded education scholarship from the Qatar Foundation. Monday, Ahmed told reporters he came back for a summer internship with Twitter.

Internship with twitter, lol.

>Ahmed also said Facebook, NASA, and even, MIT, the prestigious university he nixed in favor of attending the Qatari school, contacted him over social media, asking him to visit while he is stateside this summer.

They are still contacting him even though that cloak hoax shit was like 100% confirmed?

And he seriously named his own twitter account "@IStandWithAhmed"??? What an idiot.

they got a shoah of money

Wuh-oh little sand nigger done messed up. Hope he enjoys being clock the cuck boy for the rest of his life.

Nigger, did they really get cash?

hmm, now that I actually look at sources it seems he didnt get anything

Nah. There's a video floating around where some guy made what clock boy did using nothing but a rock.

I saw it, point still stands, his parents pushed him towards it

Look at his smug little shitskin face. I would beat this kid to death with my bare hands. You are sympathizing with him because of his Semetic tactics

Is he still making clocks? Seems to me he went back to Dubai, his two minutes ran out, and they threw the bum out.

That's fair, but the "it was a cool clock," doesn't.

>I heard Microsoft gave him a goody pack and got free passes and invitations

They were investigated for fraud for a reason. Money changed hands.

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3341696/posts

This.

Saudi Arabia don't fuck around with immigrants. If you don't belong, you get the out.

Mothers better lock up their alarm clocks.

they're really just fucking with us now.

>was getting bullied part of your plan?

>He wants millions of taxpayers money

Fuck this bitch

>gets scholarship to Genius Academy in Qatar

>flunks out a few weeks in

>back to texas for Gibs and more Obama hugs

Fuck this little faggot

Wait that's the clock all the Republicans freaked out on? It looks like a pencil case . So fucking tiny. Omg conservatives are indeed retarded. I thought it was like some huge suitcase. You jackasses.

You want to get even more pissed off?

He knows exactly what he did. And he knows exactly what he is trying to do.

He may have been a dumb kid used as a weapon by his family at first, but as soon as all that attention and gibs showed up... he understood it all clearly, and had zero moral incentive against it. zero.

I don't know whom I'm more tired of seeing: faggot clockboy or that Lambright cuck

The point was that he didn't make the clock, he just took the components out of an existing clock case and put it into a suitcase thing. He then stupidly said "allah ackbar" and set it to go off in the middle of a class. The cops were then called and questioned him. Like a bunch of retards the media claimed he was oppressed, and companies and countries gave him gibsmedats; including a scholarship to MIT LOL.

Just make sure that the Teamsters in Chelsea know that the little faggot is going to MIT. They will take care of him.

Kek

>just couldn’t stay away from Texas
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE REEEEEEE

In other words, his training is complete.

Watch out Texans.

I hope the cops are waiting at the airport with handcuffs for his whole fucking family.
They should all be charged with fraud for their ridiculous scheme.

That punchable face

I was administering Sun systems when I was his age and nobody gave me shit

Oh boy!

It was a fake clock? You mean he brought that thing to school and it wasn't even a functioning clock?

If that's true than this kid fucking knew what he was doing at the advice of his parents.

Also lmao a 7th grader fucking interning at twotter? Fuck this kid and fuck twitter aka project bluebird.

Muh nasa needs diversity.
This govenment body is shit.

This is exactly what he did:

youtube.com/watch?v=kHk_6Vh4Qeo

The bomb hoax was done deliberately so his father could file a phony lawsuit.

Someone please jump him. Just absolutely wreck his fucking ass.

Guess Qatar isn't as exploitable as the good nature of American citizens.

Cool clock ahmed, want to come to the white house?

I've been working here in Qatar since February, and I haven't heard a single peep about this little shit. Literally nobody gives a fuck over here. I guess clock boy and family got tired of the lack of publicity!

At this point I still wonder why more people didn't see how Obama was looking for every speck of dust known as peaceful islam to shine for the world to see.

See America! you guys are racist!
Oh, he was full of shit, whoops.

This just seems like something muslims do alk the time now that I Think About it. A Muslim "friend" of mine has his dad and relieves always competing over status and money. I mean it's a cultural flamboyant thing.

Looking to make some bux off of the stupid.

And Obama Binladen and Mark Cuckerberg went along with it.

Of course they knew too it was a fake, but anything to spread some hatemonger space about social injustice even for a few weeks you know they will do it.

Anyone else hear about Zuckerberg manipulating what trends on fb that is republican based or truth exposing of the left?

I guess he's been banning fb posts he doesn't like and deems hate speach too.

Man, Cuckerberg is so nsjw and elitiest.
He really went full jew with this thing.
I hate saying that, but damn way to enforce the stereo type Zuckerberg.

I visited my pants house and mentioned to my mother and father that Zuckerberg manipulates Facebook news to host only the liberal news but my mom said "I don't belive that because he's donated so much of his money to charities".

JUSTTTTTTTTTTRUUUUUUUMP

Ayy lmao

>Watch out Texans
Well unless he came back with some friends I'm more afraid for Clockmed than any of my fellow Texans.
DFW is a cultural war zone with manners. Nobody dies or gets hurt, but people stick to their own. And when you're accused of terrorism by the Tea Party white kids, a skellington Arab to the Mexicans and blacks, and the kid who got Arabs a bad name then moved to the Middle East then came back... He better hope he's going to be homeschooled or at a private school with security forces.

Add to that his family tried to sue the city for millions.
This dude is going to live a tough existence unless Larry Wilmore and Bernie Sanders himself give him a security team.

And since we cant have audio on pol
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

Why is Qatar's flag so lazily made?

Are you the Britbong over there doing rich people's things? You promised me a copy of Mario Kart on the SNES, you swine.

The native Qataris are literally the laziest people known to man; so it makes sense for their flag to reflect this.

Alas, I'm an American, not doing rich people's things. I work way too much to have time for that. Good luck in your quest for Mario Kart.

IGNORANT

Isn't that the same kid who asked for 17 million dollars and written apologies from the president?

He's threatening us

take him out

Aren't shitskins retarded in general? What happens when Twitter finds out he can't code for shit?

how do you cope with the lack of greenery?

He's a genius according to liberals.

Believe it or not, there ARE some patches of green. There's small lawns here and there throughout Doha, and some of the interchanges on the highway have green stuff. Aspire Park also has a large green field. I'm not sure where they find the water to keep it watered, and despite their best efforts, we've entered the hottest part of the year, so there are definitely brown patches showing up.

Ask him to define the formula for Ohm's law.

Is this about Texas trying to secede?

Obama has effectively brought america to almost a shambles of what we were and it was his goal from the start.

America is not what I once knew
Fuck the degenerate we are enslaved to by false law now.

this is fucked up. the US needs to take possession of all of ahmed's inventions. he can't keep pretending to leave and then come back. he needs to decide: does the US get his technology? or some sandnigger country?

hopefully while he was abroad the NSA hacked all his shit and took whatever he was working on.

Lol working on? He didn't work on shit.
Besides that he was running from the lawyers breathing down his neck for investigation.

Brazil no way this is real

I thought he couldn't stand the USA bigotry. Didn't he get a free ride in college in some islamic country?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11913756/clock-bomb-boy-ahmed-mohamed-halloween-costume.html

>made a massive mistake of arresting a 14 year old boy named...
I'm so sorry for libtards Brazil

How the fuck do you survive down there?
I know decedent's of nazi down there and who run a mafia and some /x/ related shit.

Being on pol...
I hate the media

Sjws are in full force in Brazil.
Thankfully the now president is a old man he made a ministry of only white man
Butthurt was off charts
Cutting gov funded sjw orgs

Still I blame USA ppl here imported sjw and nigger supremacy ideologies

youtube.com/watch?v=jR5gDH4ty9U

so, uh...
what mental disorders do you have? they're not pokemon; you're not supposed to catch em all, you know

>sick bantz
>check flag

Straya cunts are slackin tbqhfamilia

Fpbp

>minute-long webms
brevity, faggots

Good thing he's completely incompetent and couldn't build a bomb to save his life.