How corrupt is your cunt...

How corrupt is your cunt? Here It's gotten so bad we're a dictatorship de facto - everyone in the gov and various authorities got his job by the PM so he could protect his throne.

Other urls found in this thread:

transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_perceptions_index_2016
pf.gov.br/imprensa/lava-jato/numeros-da-operacao-lava-jato
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mandatory conscription for all men
>women didnt have one of the most basic rights until the 1990s
>libertarian heaven
wew

the grass is always greener in the other side

Oh and dont forget
>free healthcare
Truly a libertarian paradise

very

Switzerland is conservative as fuck.

ye but the girls are ugly

I'd rather live in an authoritarian country with hot gitls like Iran than a rich country with ugly girls like Switzerland

>women should vote
>according to libertarianism, women should vote

We have a King. So our Prime Minister would never be able to draw power to himself.

Lots of currency manipulation.

Isn't Netanyahu being investigated or something?

Also yes, it is corrupt here.

yeah libertarians can't claim switzerland sorry shlomo

how much did my half-countrywoman Dilma fuck you up?

It actually started with FHC prohibiting weapons and forcing his liberal agenda. Then Lula came and the economy skyrocket, people thought that liberal wave and Lula caused the economy to go great, so it kept happening and more and more leftism were forced.

Dilma was just some useless woman with no idea of how to handle a fuckhuge country like mine.

>Switzerland
>libertarian heaven
what fucking retard made this lol

>individual freedom above everything else!
>let's surpress half of the individuals tho, cause I like it more that way

It's pretty fucking corrupt
Financial Ministers like Anders Borg give taxcuts to (((banks))) and in turn they give him a job that increases his salary by 500% when he quits his job.
Not only that but the goverment sends money to newspapers and marxist websites like Expo to dox members of nationalist parties and ruin their lives.
Shitlibs like to pretend that we have absolutely zero corruption but it's far from the truth.

This

On the administrative level, it's not very corrupt. You can trust policemen, teachers, bureaucrats in this country, since they're well paid enough to do their job honestly.

On the level of big money however, in the car industry and other lobby-influenced affairs, Germany is almost shockingly corrupt.

Here pretty much all corruption resolves around real estate.

transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_perceptions_index_2016
>Brazil
>79th

We have an undergoing operation called Lava-Jato (car wash), which is uncovering the largest corruption scandal in the history of mankind.

pic related has the numbers of said operation from August 31, 2017.

and here are the official data from our FBI-equivalent:
pf.gov.br/imprensa/lava-jato/numeros-da-operacao-lava-jato

this is the most interesting line:
>Valores analisados em operações financeiras investigadas R$ 12.500.000.000.000,00

this means how much money there is in the investigated accounts. This sum amounts to more or less US$ 4 TRILLION DOLLARS.

fuck our politicians, fuck our big businessmen, fuck anyone involved in this shit. God, how can Brazil ever recover from such shit people in power?

>Switzerland
>libertarian heaven
WEW

freedom has nothing to do with politics

On average swiss girls are a lot hotter then german ones.

Corruption on every level that is so deeply rooted that it's almost part of the culture. This country is unfixable.
I want to be a nationalist. I want to love my country and people. But I simply cant. I have no feelings but contempt and alienation towards the subhuman scum that represent the people of this country. The only people I respect or care about besides my family is some of the Coptic christian minority. So far I haven't had any negative interactions with them or seen any subhuman behavior from them, and they speak very politely.

Be a futurist my man.

The average Italian isn't even mad that the government is corrupt, he's mad he doesn't have enough money to corrupt anyone.

>t. italian

>Egypt
>futurism ever being a viable option

At this point I just want to leave. I'm not even a full blooded Egyptian (my mother is Palestinian) and I've lived most of my life in arab gulf countries. I feel no association to my culture or people whatsoever.

I think we were recently ranked the least corrupt country on earth.

Pretty outright corrupt, legal Superpacs make buying candidates legitimate.

leave pisslam and half of your problems will be solved automatically

I stopped believing ages ago

Futurism is a way to give rise towards full countries with a real culture. If you feel like a gulf Arab culture wise, then don't do anything. But if you feel you have no fatherland, futurism is the path

>Libertarian faggots are actually buying into the Lars Tvede and Lars Seier memes

Nothing really changes though.

Esoteric libertarianism is a state of mind. Women aren't worthy of it or even capable. Them having the right to vote only ruins it for everyone.

Italy's like the poster child for corruption in Europe. The point is that it's not the top level that's really corrupted, it's the local. Thousands of local offices hand out favours, be cause that what you do with friends and family.

Thanks Poinsett
Thanks Uncle Sam
Thanks Hillary
Thanks Nixon
Thanks Obama
Thanks la CIA

A fucking libertarian retard