ITT: Posters you would hang in your room

ITT: Posters you would hang in your room

More like ITT: Posters that don't relate to the films.

what do you mean? He RUNS on a BLADE. Are you memeing?

Oh I get it he's running on the blade

Besides the point, there were never blades in the movie you stupid fuck.

It's not meant to be literal. The blade represents the tension of the film, and on top of that it's a clever play on the title.

It's called BLADE runner for a reason you autistic cunt

Dude, I've seen the movie a million times. There's literally a scene where Harrison Ford runs on a blade. Why else would it be called Blade Runner, you fucking autist?

it's called minimalism you dumbass

dumb as fuck

this is like a star wars poster showing celebrities at war with each other

jikes

This.

dumb as fuck

this is like a star wars poster showing celebrities at war with each other

I'm never sure if there are people who genuinely think this is a good poster or if it's always been a big joke

A literal representation of the title is the complete inverse of clever

I like how deep this one is

Minimalism can be done badly just like anything else

wow this one is very good, you just keep seeing new smart references the more you look

How many levels of irony is this thread on?

I've been meaning to put up some posters in my home gym.

I'm unironically getting every official Harry Potter, Star Wars 1-6 Struzan and LOTR posters for my kinoroom.

looks sloppy and not the best colors, but the idea is very fun and really captures the feeling of the movie, definitely has potential

why is there a leaf at the end of his penis?

Enough with the meming, post actually good posters.

you will never live n the days when no one bothered with the names of actresses on posters

This film was GREAT

It symbolises hope

>blade runner
>literally running on a blade

love it, very nice feeling to it, clean and clever, only problem is that they are running in the wrong direction, it looks better if they are running from left to right, just like westernes read, because then that invokes the feeling of "getting somewhere", but nonetheless it's almost perfect, ridley scott would be really impressed

Why would you get a poster of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

You need to work on your meme openings

Goddamn this thread to hell for taking up space here.

I'm reclaiming this thread with actually good posters.

1/11

a clockwork orange?

Oh, sorry, did we interrupt your Star Wars thread?

holy shit, this summarises the movie so well. that;s definitely one of the most iconic scenes. pure "keen-o"

2/11

3/11

i like art that makes you think

Sup Forums is too dumb to understand these

3/11

4/11

>7016x9933
what the fuck m8

5/11

>an invalid attempts suprematism

SAD!

6/11

6/11

>no cube
>no american pie
>no circle

nice idea though

7/11

>Blade Runner
>nobody runs on a blade once
>see this poster
>hol up

8/11

WE

Why does it say 'fuck road' in the smoke?

9/11

10/11

He is not running on the blade thought.. He is running in the back, blunt part.

The post is literally bait and pleb filter

11/11

That's fucking awful

The original poster for making this shit thread.

>It's real

Always been my favorite.

those are titties, faggot

i don't get it... is it for mad men?

Mad Max

Posting a legitimately good minimalist poster

thats pretty cool
ive always liked the idea of minimalist posters but most of them are shitty/trying too hard

This meme is shit, please stop posting it.

this is nightmare fuel

>ITT: Posters you would hang in your room

You

All female remake when?

Nothing screams "LOOK AT ME I KNOW CINEMA" more like a 2001 poster hanging on your wall
and it's fucking annoying. It's like photography when every girl with the new iPhone call themeselves artists, every fucking kid that saw Shining or 2001 think They know cinema.

fix'd

true
but i really like this one

Beautiful.

Thinkign of hanging this on my wall.

ooowwee!

Because I'm not autistic like you faggot
That happens when you're an autistic, lifeless loser who is SEETHING about harry potter

Easy A

I've seen some shit robot-sama