Why are Chinese people so cruel to animals? People who lack empathy toward animals cannot be trusted...

Why are Chinese people so cruel to animals? People who lack empathy toward animals cannot be trusted. They're practically psychopaths.

youtube.com/watch?v=aGNwuG8HnRo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aGNwuG8HnRo
youtube.com/watch?v=TgEr7LbMxWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Chinese
>People

Pick one and only one

Nice trips. Absolutely sick how those soulless insects can laugh while torturing that puppy.

by animals, do you mean only the ones that Americans keep as pets?

Chinks are cruel to all animals.

Fuck dude. I need to go hug my dogger now.

we should unleash the japs on these sub human gooks

Typical edgy response.

There is a clear difference between killing something painlessly for meat and torturing a living thing for your enjoyment.

>Chinese
>''''''''' people '''''''''

No fucking soul whatsoever.

Gooks have no problem killing their own children, why expect them to treat animals any better.

Nice trips.

3rd gen canadian born chink here. A lot of my friends and I have dogs. No, none of them have died from abuse.

Yes, we do make jokes about eating them.

Chinese are soulless automatons that feel no empathy. Never trust a Chinese, always lie to them.

What the fuck is this subhuman sadistic garbage? Chinese people are literally lower than nigger tier.

You can only complain about this if you're a vegan.

t. armchair philosopher

I am a vegan. 5 years and counting.

>He believes cows and chickens are killed painlessly

I mean, I agree with you that Chinese people are soulless demons, but you can't be this naive.

Well no, when we eat meat dopamine is still released for a pleasure response. When they kill an animal for fun it is still on the same spectrum. I'm not saying it's right but neither is it wrong

This
Same shit with that video where they prepare a live frog dish.
I guarantee you it taste exactly the same if you keep the frog alive and kill it right before you prepare it but nah filthy gooks have to make shit nasty because they're not people.
Most Asians are sick.

Only in China

You don't have to be a vegan to think that reducing the amount of pointless suffering in the world is a good thing.

>its an everybody signals about how much they have fee fee's for animals episode

Nice trips nigga.

Chinks need to stop fucking breeding. Disgusting savages.

fpbp

Who the fuck cares it's a fucking dog.

I am. I fed the crows today. And played with my stray cat. There's also a frog who has made a home in my garden. Praise kek. Animals are friends.

For the most part yes they are.
Chickens are either decapitated or thrown into some industrial blender/crusher and die right away. If you life on a farm you wring the neck and bam dead.
Cows get a giant like 5 guage bolt shot into their heads and that kills them.
Maybe you monkeys lack the same primitive technology and resort to death via torture

even chinese animals have chink eyes

Sup Forums tier shit thread. the fact that you got trips worries me. is this kek?

>>No.79138608

Oops fixed now.

FPBP

POO IN THE ROO!!!

POO IN THE ROOOOOOOO!!!!!

bro I really hope you don't believe this

cows and chickens especially in most major plants are treated horrifically, there's no real alternative or solution, there's simply too many people to feed to treat them special. Perdue for example just said they're going to make efforts to not drag chickens through electrified water, because that happens FYI.

He broke the rules. He knew he could be hanged for it.

Just watch any fucking video of the food processing industry, faggot. Yes, your descriptions are accurate, but I fucking doubt you'd be satisfied if your dog was ever put down by being thrown into a grinder or having its neck tore out or an imprecise shotgun bolt to the head.

Looks like he wants his cock sucked.

If I ever see a chink snowballing a big cat, I'll toss him into the lion's den

Small dick syndrome. Need to feel masculine somehow.

Oh what fun it is to stab a dog in the neck. Do these "people" have fucking souls??? Look at the glee in her eyes. She's enjoying this!

>people

>tfw you'll live to see China destroyed in order to liberate the puppers.

kinda hot desu

Man dogs are so cool. I'm not watching that video

>Chinese
>taiwanese military
Huh?

White people, the race that invented putting people in ovens is trying to call us psychopaths

Fuck off

smart civilized people do not make good communists. so the communists killed teh entire middle class.
the remaining dregs of society multiplied and their children are the chinks of today.

Okay, white people, I have an honest question:

I was raised vegetarian and I need to know how do you square the belief that torturing animals needlessly is wrong, but at the same time eat animals that were treated to torturous conditions only to eat them needlessly?

I'm not even doing a virtue dance, here.

I just wanna know how those two things co-exist in your belief system.

Go.

>youtube.com/watch?v=aGNwuG8HnRo

fucking triggered and niggered all at once.

>chinks
>people

sorry user they are souless yellow niggers

He'd get his ass kicked

youtube.com/watch?v=TgEr7LbMxWM

>faggot westerners crying about animals while they eat a big mac

you people are weak, no wonder your societies are so prone to invasions

also only dirty westerners allow dogs to lick their face and sleep on their bed, even though dogs are known to eat their own shit

>tfw I ran over a frog while mowing today
I was going too fast and I couldn't stop in time.

It's almost certainly not Taiwanese, it's just dirty chinks making propaganda again. They do this all the time.

Exactly.

Farm animals have similiar intelligence levels as dogs, some even smarter (like pigs).

I am not a vegan, not asian, and I've had dogs all my life, but there's some serious cognitive dissonance going on if you get pissed off at people eat dogs and cats while you're eating steak and pork.

>Canada
>chinks defending China

Why am I not surprised?

Nice fantasy you have there, try listing something that actually happened.

So is there a special cultural or traditional reason for the animal cruelty? The only way I can rationalize it is that it's just a show of power over defensless animals who don't know any better.

Seriously, most dogs tend to trust humans so it's sad seeing them being mistreated like that. It's akin to seeing a human toddler being brutalized but then again Chinks actually do run over the shit out of actual human toddlers. Even more crazy, they're running over Chinese toddlers. Who does that to their own kin?

Nanking sure makes a lot more sense once you're exposed to the true character of the Chinks. It's one thing that Chinks treat animals like absolute trash, but they even treat their own kin like trash. It's alien to me, because Chinks actually have high intelligence but they're still as cold and heartless as niggers for some reason

I'm sure it's the insect mentality, but the Japs don't really exhibit the same behavior. Jap barbarianism actually as rhyme & reason to it especially in regards to what they did to the Chinks.

Well you're not Culturally Chinese then, you're Canadian or Westernized.

chinks are more likely to eat their own shit than dogs, never saw a dog eat shit before, seen chinks making their food with it though especially your gutter shit oil faggot

The Taiwanese are Chinese, during the civil war the republic of China was forced off the mainland and became the current government there, which is why the PRC won't acknowledge their existence and calls it Chinese Taipei

i don't need a gun and I don't need to eat meat.
but I enjoy both.
if there was a theoretical grown meat substitute that tasted & behaved perfectly identical i would choose that.

I believe we have an issue with the fact that Chinese think torturing animals makes their meat taste better (it doesn't)

While we also think dogs are "man's best friend"

So the Chinese torturing dogs really pisses me off

Don't forget that they also like to boil their eggs in children piss.

Literally lower than a dog.

>Jap barbarianism actually has rhyme & reason to it especially in regards to what they did to the Chinks.

what a fucking weebaboo. Go read up unit 731 and put your japs on a pedestal

>never seen a dog eating its own shit

you cant be serious

They aren't people just empty caskets without a soul.

> Taiwanese are Chinese

Say that to my face, han invader.

Depends on where you get your food. I dont think anyones arguing that anons pic isnt fucked. Saying x isnt bad because you do x is a fucking retarded argument, both should be stopped.

Trips of Truth

What's more, its triple 8s. Chinks love the number 8

Thanks for the announcement faggot

fpbp

>It's a "sadism is okay because you eat meat" thread

By buying local from the farmers around here. Generally better conditions and with most things taste is worth the extra price. Eggs are about the same though.

This desu. I don't eat any pork or beef, unless I witnessed the animal is question being butchered in a humane way. As such, 95% of the meat I eat is fish and poultry.

Beat the morality argument of the vegans, beat the pussy argument of carnies. Master race desu.

Because we're actually getting some physical use out of the farmed meat. There is no actual purpose in killing things if you do not intend to use their bodies in some way.
Also, lots of people try to fight back against those horrible conditions that farmed animals come from by protesting and buying locally.

Dat dance tho

I heard the Amish are the same way. It's born from a psychology of pure pragmatism.... Which also happens to stifle creativity. Hence why the Asians have not yet surpassed the White man in the world, despite higher technical IQs, and disposition to conformity.

Dogs only eat shit if there's something missing from their diet.

Maybe your animals learn from you and eat their own shit? Most I have seen is a dog sniff another butt. now fuck off

Asians did not evolve alongside canines thus they don't view them the same way on a biological level.
Or at least thats a theory I heard on the Discovery channel a long time ago

good job

Makes sense since chinks make everything shit quality they arent even feeding their dogs right. chinks are fucking worthless

>tortures
They literally hung it from a chain and watched it die, which I'm sure it wasn't even there for more than 5 minutes. That's not torture. Title should have been "hangs dog".

I don't think most people care if the animal is going to be eaten later, but if you're just killing it for giggles, then that's an entirely different matter.
People who don't want dogs and cats killed even for meat are just hypocrites.

But they invented Mastiffs did they not? It doesn't add up. They lack morals because communism fucks people up for decades.

>Why am I not surprised?
I'm Sikh and I'm not seeking to defend Chinese folks, nor am I seeking to offend white folks.

I just wanna know how those two things coexist in one belief system?

Pic is from my room, kind of unrelated.

Can't these Taiwanese folks say the same?
"I don't need to torture this dog. I just enjoy it."

At least with the gun, you can make an argument that you need it for self-defence.

I personally think killing needlessly is wrong, but at least you and I have some common ground.

Okay, but why aren't you and the rest of USA as up in arms about factory farming as this isolated incident captured on film? I doubt the Taiwanese military condones this behavior.

East Asians are sub human.

Most of them are westernized contrary to popular belief. Those that aren't are either a) the billionaire communists that need to be deported or b) so old that there's no point even learning a new language as they only have a few years left anyways

>this triggered over fucking dogs

>muh dogs over my own welfare /cry

maybe you're one of those otherkin people? do you want to marry and suck off your dog as well?

fuck...

>tor•ture (tôrˈchər)
>n. Infliction of severe physical pain as a means of punishment or coercion.
Doggo was clearly in pain. It's torture.

ok

Nobody said anything like that, but I don't expect you to be able to understand English very well.

Kill yourself, slant eye'd sub human

Fake. Everyone was completely calm and relaxed not including the people he shot. The moment he pulled the gun everyone would have been running if it was real.

I SHAKE WITH RAGE WHEN I SEE THIS VIDEO!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN THE MINDLESS CHINK RIDES BY ON HIS BIKE, AND THEN ONCE AGAIN WHEN THE OTHER CHINK WALK RIGHT BY AND DOES NOTHING TO STOP THIS LITTLE BOY FROM BEING MURDERED!! WTF IS WRONG WITH CHINKS? THEY ARE FUCKING EMOTIONLESS ANTS!