Beating up muslims

1. Your country
2. Have you ever beaten up muslims or other minorities?
3. Why?

brazil
never got into a fight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yveXFk8c8LA
youtube.com/watch?v=2sbn5f5cRH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I sometimes got into fights with some immigrant kids back in elementary school but it was nothing too serious and we went to being friends after that again.

>Have you ever beaten up muslims or other minorities?
Yes i beat g*rmans all the time.

I've never gotten into a physical fight before.

Good boy!

I've gotten into one and lost

I've beaten up Germans

1) Sweden
2) Yes
3) Grew up around them so naturally been in fights. I've found that they respect you more if you're aggressive and fight than if you treat them nicely. I was a problem child with ADHD so I sometimes raged from slight teasing and got physical. At one point I picked this tiny cocky little ahmed up and threw him right into the wall. He had to go to the hospital and I thought his brothers would kill me but I ended up becoming his friend afterwards.

I have beaten up 3 muslims. One severely.
I threw bricks at them a lot, but that doesnt count.

1. Japan
2. never
3. minorities are likely gangs, very dangerous to fight against them. also im too pussy for fighting.

In self-defence yes

what happened?

>becoming his friend afterwards.
Wow. That's unexpected.
How did that happen?

Why? Expand on the subject, folks, come on.

tell me more mate

:)
:( you'll get 'em next time m8

Korean man will beat up jap beta manlet man

I passed a part of youth in a shitskin-filled school so i had to beat a few to be "respected"

France is truely a shithole

I've been in fights before
I hope it counts

when i was a kid i bullied a muslim kid, he was ( i think) gay or mentally ill because he was a bit feminine and someday he disappeared like he went back in Egypt or moved out somewhere. imo he was just a gay kid in a Muslim family living in Italy and surely being gay as a Muslim in Italy is better than any Muslim country

thats just dickish

obviously I didn't bully him because he was Muslim

never.

but I'm so eager to deport Koreans and Chinese.

Well if he was gay, chances are he liked getting bullied.

A couple north Africans and a nigger.
The first were picking on a friend, the second was looking inside my bags at the train station.

Fuck Muslims.

Yeah. I've been into many fights. Because annoying cunts deserve to be punched.

In high school I thought fighting was really cool.
But when I started doing fighting sports I kind of lost interest in fighting normal people. There is no challenge in that at all.

Shot a few muslims

>Because annoying cunts deserve to be punched.
????

????

Wh*te "People" are my punching bags

Military

Finook sandniggers BTFO by italian stallions

Was playing basketball with this arab kid back in junior high. He kept trashtalking which pissed me off. He started punching me and then i grabbed his head and knee'd him in the face. Gave him a bloody nose

Got suspended for a week
I was a total nerd, but the teachers thought I was a juvenile after that.
He bullied me, and i got punished for it.

Muslims always think they can get away with provoking people.

>some muslim sits in front of the school door and doesn't want to step aside
>punch him

>muslim intentionally shoots a ball against my head
>punch him

>muslim is provoking me in the bus
>kick him in the face

>some muslims are waiting for me under a bridge
>call the police on them
I can't remember all things that happened. But it's quite a bit.

Flag
The biggest minority that makes problems is the Arab-Muslim one. Never had anything with them, neither most people. They live in their own villages and neighbourhoods where they have their guns and gangs, they mostly shoot and kill each other.

>kick him in the face
wow, come down. a bit of bantz

Stop posting your ugly ass face all over the board

Never

I honestly never started anything. But if people look for trouble they can get it.

i have beaten up muslims but i have never beaten up minorities. i am in a dilemma and i cant figure it out help

I just became friends with a guy from Libya today. Am I doing it right?

don't you think that's a bit excessive tho?
beating up people like that?

Just reported your autistic and edgy ass

italy
no
im peaceful

what is he like?

t. Cornuto bologna

He's a nice guy. We're in the same program and his father has a phd in the same field. I don't think he's that religious though cause he ate non halal beef.

People aren't mad of glass. A few punches don't necessarily hurt as much as a few mean words.

this

>be on the bus in middle school, the tard kid talks about how he played smash bros with his family yesterday
>decide to humor him, i played smash bros with my friends anyway (all kids did)
>ask him who he played
>pikachu
>"i think pikachus pretty gay-"
he proceeds to slap me upside the head for a few seconds until the bus driver yells at him
i got beat up by a minority i suppose?
thats the only fight ive ever been in
he faced minimal consequences cuz tard
i got a referral

*made

i'm lucky enough to live in a muslim-free city, but i do support genociding the muslims. from my experience they're huge cunts, disregarding the ethnicity.

B-but here in Brazil they're chill...

... pls don't beat me (I'm not a muzzie, but I look like one so pls be patient)

>Mexicuck hating on a group of brown, smelly people who behead their enemies and invade other countries
Pot. Kettle. Black.

You have to be tough with them, and you need to do it fast.
If they think you are weak they will attack you more.

>A few punches don't necessarily hurt as much as a few mean words.

You can't possibly believe this bullshit.
Why don't you just say something back?
Geez.

how is this different from calling a black person a nigger and then have them come after you?

You arent much different than mudslimes beaner

They are, ideologically.
Mexicans are catholics.

Sometimes you need to because it always escalates with them, they will go from giving you funny looks, to saying things, to hitting you real fast.
You have to see the signs and watch out for yourself. If you think they may do you harm, you might have to strike first

>he unironically believes in brown solidarity
LMAO

1. Flag
2. Yes, don't know if they were muslims but they looked like it. but it was always self-defense or they were the aggressor (tbqh I got in more fights with my own countrymen and slavs)
3. Troublemaker who won't listen to logic, reason and words have to learn a lesson imo.
I'm definitely not proud of it tho. Violence is the way of the miserable and mentally weak (nothing wrong with standing your ground tho. If necessary)

>Inb4 moralfag

It's true though. You should try getting into a few fights. Getting hit doesn't really hurt that much desu. It's more that people are scared of getting hit.

This

Yeah, gypo subhumans as a kid.
I was just defending myself, I never picked a fight.

Okay then.
I never met a muslim, so I don't know.

>You should try getting into a few fights
What kind of person goes out looking for fights?

>Getting hit doesn't really hurt that much desu.
That's not what I am contesting.
I'm just saying that mean words don't hurt more than a punch. Come on, man. Are you memeing?

>Getting hit doesn't really hurt that much desu.

I could teach a 14 year old girl to hit somebody hard enough to know them unconscious.
Any boxer could know out anther boxer with one good punch.
You have never really been hit.

>know them unconscious.
***Knock

why are guys so violent?

I knew a black guy in highschool who was a refugee from west Africa and had grew up in refugee camps. He was a nice guy but when some racist hicks tried to bully him he put them both in hospital.

But I'm currently on boxing. ;/

Then you should have known that, all it takes is one good punch.
Nobody trades punches back and forth like they do in movies.

I was just telling him one punch done right is enough

They are just hateful and violent though

>hateful
No.

>violent
yeah, sure.
it's a latin america thing, you wouldn't understand.

GORE ELOHIM UP IN THIS
MEXICO COMMING THROUGH HARDCORE

High 5

youtube.com/watch?v=yveXFk8c8LA

No, never had an issue with them desu

We didn't even have a single immigrant, except a vietnemese once in our class

t. east german

Getting knocked out doesn't have to hurt either desu. With the adrenaline you usually barely feel a thing, except if they hit your muscles or organs. Usually you just feel your skin tighten.

I'm 5'9 so I'm smaller than pretty much all of my Dutch opponents here. So I usually go in as aggressive as I can to close the distance. Which means I will get hit, but I intend to punish them for all their mistakes. But getting hit is usually more of an annoyance. Usually my body gives in before I do.

I haven't fought anyone on the street since I started doing fighting sports though.

Are you like 13 years old?
Why do you brag about fighting?

as if that makes it better?

Turks are manlets. They always draw a bow around you when you walk straight through the mall.

Are you like 13 years old?
Why don't you read what thread you are in?

I don't think boxing is for you, maybe you should try something else.
I know adrenaline can do a lot, I was in the military.
Don't always try to box in a street fight, they have no rules. You would be better off knowing take-downs, like in Judo or other

You are a short-tempered asshole.

Usually street fights are nasty. One will pull a knife at some point. It's never good trying to fight in an aggressive way. I would knock back, but then back off again and call the police. Cameras capture everything anyways and the guy gets a fine.

I've done Judo. It's relatively hard to apply irl. And if you throw someone down gently they think it was an accident, stand up again and harass you again. If you throw them down hard you could seriously injure them.

We did a form of Judo in the military, along with other shit. We practiced throwing each other around for hours and hours. After a while you can just look at the way they are standing or moving and you know what to do because you've probably done it before.
>If you throw them down hard you could seriously injure them.
That is not something you should be worried about when attacked, disable them and run I say.
A knife changes everything, just run

1. Tunisia
2. Yes, all the people i got into a fight with were muslim
3. Because they make up the majority of the people here

at that time we were just kids and I've never been religious so religion to me wasn't an excuse to be aggressive and being a bully in Italy is not like in america where people are really mean.

In the Netherlands people don't really know how to wrestle. It's not like in the USA where school wrestling and show wrestling exists. So punching is usually the weapon of choice of most people. In my experience almost all fights are just throwing fists here.

Our case law is very lenient against standing fighting, while harsh against ground fighting. So people rarely fight on the ground here.

>Our case law is very lenient against standing fighting, while harsh against ground fighting. So people rarely fight on the ground here.

I'm not sure why this made me laugh so much.

Wrestlers did very well in the pit throwing people around. I lost almost every time to wrestlers. It's about balance, how to keep your balance, and unbalance the other person to take them down. If you have a hold of somebody and you feel them shift their weight, or are thinking they will try, you need to know how to use that to your advantage to take them in the direction you want

I got into one with a friend of mine.
I started it.
I lost.
He is still my friend for some reason, and forgave me

Check this out if you put two groups of Dutch people against each other to fight for fun. It's pretty harmless.

youtube.com/watch?v=2sbn5f5cRH4

why did you start it?

>some muslim sits in front of the school door and doesn't want to step aside
>punch him
Autism ; you could have embarassed him very easily
>muslim intentionally shoots a ball against my head
>punch him
Autism ; why didn't you just throw a ball on his face?
>kick him in the face
Autism

Maybe it sounded like you were a glorious badass in your head but you seem like that autistic kid we shouldn't try to laugh with because he will automatically chimp out.

>some muslims are waiting for me under a bridge
>call the police on them
This seems like normal human behavior, good

1.flag
2.slapped a few muzzy faggots, fucking tourists keep stealing my stuff,especially pakis

sure.literally kebab removers:the cunt

lol nips are pussies and your gangsters are a joke

mudshits like to act tough but beat them or call the police on them and they start crying like little pussies that they are lol

Yes, damn baboons never fight one on one

>fight for fun.
Silly Dutch.
Maybe you guys should try American Football, you can get out your aggression's that way

This desu

>tfw grew up in a majority eastern european, no muslim, english ghetto

>got into physical fights literally all the fucking time

>always befriend whoever I win against

>itt: wh*Tes who never had friends in school or are upper class to shit

They dismantled the last professional American football club here in 2007. The Amsterdam Admirals. So American football isn't going to break through anytime soonish. There literally is no professional club here anymore.

But I meant to post that video to show the (lack of) technique they used. They mostly just punched. Because that's all they know.