This is just a REMINDER that if you previously supported Bernie Sanders and now you're NOT supporting Hillary Clinton...

This is just a REMINDER that if you previously supported Bernie Sanders and now you're NOT supporting Hillary Clinton for president, then you are NOT a god damn democrat.

End. Of. Story.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYUQtxXZPsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>le party politics is important maymay
does the term blue republican ring a bell

Serious question, what's Hillary's platform?

The truth is this

We have 2 options.

a) someone who should be in jail
b) someone who is not fit for the job

I will vote for the bitch who should be in jail cause even though i don't agree with everything you don't let someone incompetent and incapable of doing the job in the office out of some misplaced moral standing.

Just like sometimes you must do evil for the greater god this is such a case in my mind.

>if you supported a candidate who was hated by his party, you have to support a candidate who was loved by the same corrupt party.
Fucking faggot. You reek of virgin.

I mean on one hand you have a faggot cuck and the other one is Hillary so I guess I'm voting Clinton.

Political parties are the death of democracy. I do not agree with (((Bernie Sanders))) but nobody should be obligated if they previously supported him to support another candidate based on political party affiliation.

You shillary minions are scraping the bottom of the barrel. Hillary has every single advantage in her favor and yet she is losing so badly, disgusting.

It doesn't matter. Her platform is ANTI TRUMP and that's all that literally matters. End of story.

Make money.

Yeah, so?

>No true Scotsman

Sage.

Democracy is UNITE THE PEOPLE. If Bernie Sanders considered himself a democrat he would endorse Clinton in which sending his supporters over to Hillary. THAT is called democracy. This is not a discussion, it is the true definition of democracy and if you don't agree then go open up a dictionary and look up democracy.

Any #BernVictim that was on the "hurr durr anti-capitalism, Wall Street, and corrupt elites!" train that Sanders had going is a fucking toolbox weak-hearted bitch if they flop over to Clinton.

How that fag and his shitty supporters could turn around and campaign for the biggest white-collar criminal in US politics is mindblowing.

It does matter. Trump has a platform, it's a shit one but he's got one. So I ask again. What is her platform?

She is the status quo. Status quo is crap. Drone bombings every day, 1% economy, money in politics.
I thought Dems were about progression and change. Hillary is more of the same.

If Trump has even only just a 1% of change for the better, I need to take it. Turning that chance away would betray my morals.

Her platform is to heal the racist wound Trump has caused, continue Obamas legacy, open the borders and last but not least EMPOWER females all around the god damn GLOBE that they can be a leader one day.

(You)
why isnt trump fit for the job and what makes hillary capable. If anything, hillary fits both conditions a and b

>le no true scotsman

You are fucking mad, denying the people the right to choose is not democracy, there is a VERY clear difference between recommending a candidate and forcing people to vote for a candidate based on party affiliation

Nah nig nog im a commie.

>then you are NOT a god damn democrat
So?

Sanders was an independent anyway.
"Muh vagina"

I was going to vote Bernie, but I would never vote for Clinton.
Either Johnson or Trump for me.

You sound underage. I doubt you can vote anyway

>continue Obama's legacy
>open the borders

But Obama has deported tens of thousands of people

>Democracy is UNITE THE PEOPLE
you don't get to make up definitions

You're absolutely right, someone with a temperament like Hillary can never be president

LA LA LA LA LA LA....

Sorry we're you saying something? A true democrat would do anything they could to stop a bigot like Trump from winning. End of fucking story. This is simply not debatable.

At this point in the election cycle you are either with her or you're with a bigot and if you're not with her then you're most likely a bigot in denial

Luckily, we at Sup Forums are happy about this as we are more conservative than liberal. Even if we do have liberals on this board, some are at least uncucked just enough to know that a vote for $hillary is a vote against America.

Daily reminder that if you support a murderer you are one as well.

On the subject of Hillary, would anybody like to explain to me the difference between 'misspeaking' and telling fucking lies? Bosnian snipers anyone?

this has to be b8

Pretty sure her husband cucked her in the 90's

>you don't let someone incompetent and incapable of doing the job in the office

Oh please, we were able to endure 16 years of Bush and black Bush.
Hell, people thought Reagan would get laughed out of office and he's widely regarded as one of our best presidents.

Fuck the "Democrats."

Enjoy electing your mass murderer because you won't vote for the "racist" who committed the crime of saying things.

Hillary has bullets waiting with the names of her political opponents on them.

I wouldn't be surprised if both of them are cucking each other. Both playing on the cuck carousel

>Death
>Taxes
>Paranoia
>Mania
>Lesbianism

She's much less left wing than Obama. At least she doesn't hate her own country and its leadership in the world.

What is the reaction of Bernbots?
Are they following Bernie off the cliff or are some of them waking up?

Obvious shitty b8. Fucking kill yourself, heres your (you).

Saged and hid.

>AMNESTY
>GUN BAN
>WELFARE
>INCREASED DIVERSITY
>BREAK DOWN TRADE BARRIERS
>BULLY WHITE RANCHERS AND MAKE ALL LAND BLM LAND
>THROW IN SOME DEMOCRAT POZZD TRANNY/BESTIALTY RIGHTS FOR GOOD MEASURE

It's 2016 u fucxing bigot

You should really leave.

#1 She is much smarter than trump purely on an IQ and knowledge level (everything "presidential" outside of business she dwarfs him on)

#2 She is much more steady and able to control herself though she has some foot in mouth disease issues she does not give into compulsion like trump does.

#3 Trump is not going to be able to simply boss everyone around. This is not the private sector where if you don't like the deal you can walk away and find a new company to work with. There is 1 congress and Trump is not use to not getting his way. His brashness will not work on these people. They are not impressed by him and everyone hates him. He will be highly ineffective passing anything. At least Hilary can rally Dems to and try to swing a few republican votes for favors. She knows how to do that. Trump does not.

#4 Trump believes he is what he says he is. I think it started as an act in the 70s but the years of feeding into his own ego have made more cocky. While he will listen on occasion he will probably not listen as much about the economy as he should. He knows how to run his business but macro economics and global economics are a very different thing. If his arrogance gets in the way which it could he could steer us down the toilet. Hilary will listen to her advisers on economics so that won't happen with her.

#5 The president should be a symbol for freedom and of the US. Trump does not make for a good spokesman and symbol. Not to say Hilary does but she will say stupid shit less often than Trump will and it will make America look bad and stupid when he does and that DOES matter.

I could go on but 5 seems like a good place to stop. Simply not fit for the office.

>She's much less left wing than Obama
No, she isn't. She does whatever the commies call for while making serious cash.

Hillary Clinton is the one who is not a Democrat. She's essentially a Mitt Romney that likes abortion.

>End. Of. Story.
story? what fuckin' story? what end even? go fuck yourself

> Misplaced moral standing.

Assuming your utilitarian moral standing is better than any others.

And pls don't be a fucking democrat right now.
You can have time for your identity politics after you let real men fix shit, right now your bulshit doesn't matter.
And if your a Bolshevist you can fuck right off, the real men of the world will always fight against you. Fucking social democrats faggots, ugh.

Let's drill some oil and make some factories that build factories my niggas.

Trump for energy independence 2016!
Time to get off the saudi cock faggots.

Man you really had me going until there.

>Literally has already let Americans die on her watch
>Fit for the job

hahahahah

This is true.

> CIA base full of NAVY SEALs
> need civilian gov official Hillary to protect them

At least find something real to whine about.

>comparing Trump to Reagan

Reagan was a governor before he was president, he still had some political acumen, and most importantly, Reagan wasn't an easily-butt-hurt manchild like Trump is

Trump can dish it out, but he can't take it

>#1 She is much smarter than trump purely on an IQ and knowledge level (everything "presidential" outside of business she dwarfs him on)
>#2 She is much more steady and able to control herself though she has some foot in mouth disease issues she does not give into compulsion like trump does.

nay, she's just an empty pantsuit. a literal paid shill reading script off of a teleprompter written by establishment elite.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYUQtxXZPsk

>lol Gary Johnson won't get any votes
>so I won't vote for Gary Johnson
Said everyone. Nice self fulfilling prophecy.

This is your retardation.

Death to America

Sure about that, the bitch basically breast fead nafta, gtfo of my country

didn't hillary tell trump to delete his twitter account because he tweeted something she didn't like?
democrats are nothing but children.

Bush was a bad president but he was not as bad as Trump will be. Also he did accomplish a number of good things in his time and was able to work with Democrats on occasion as well as got something like Medicare D passed. He fucked up on Iraq and the economy.

One this he does not get credit is before Obama went into office he acted to stop the free fall and got those wheels spinning. He listened to advisers and made the right choices when it mattered. Trump might be too full of himself to do that.

So While Bush was a bad president he would not be half as bad as Trump IMO

Also Obama while not good is better than Bush.

Reagan is no genius and probably one of the lowest IQ presidents we had but he listened well to advisors and didn't have too many big screw ups. In fact he did some good things in office. Ability to listen and be humble will take you a long way.

I think Trump lacks some of these traits that are key.

>Serious question, what's Hillary's platform?

Democrat in the streets. Republican in the sheets.

you have to go back

>She is much smarter than trump purely on an IQ and knowledge level
this is laughable.
>She is much more steady and able to control herself though she has some foot in mouth disease issues she does not give into compulsion
This is also laughable. I refuse to read any more of your retarded opinions, simple searches prove you wrong.

Americans die on a Presidents watch all the time. Every single president has fucked up and cost needless American lives.

Happens to every major leader senpai. Does not disqualify you.

Bernie Sanders voter here, and yeah I'm totally aware that I'm not a Democrat. Most of them aren't nearly liberal enough for me. Even Bernie isn't as commie as I would like to be honest family.

>Trumps estimated IQ is above 150, making him the second smartest president if he were elected. Oh wait, i thought IQ doesnt mean anything huh, only when it fits your narrative
>Trumps compulsion isnt a matter of lacking self control, rather it is to generate a news cycle. He knows exactly what he's doing. Meanwhile Hillary's lack of composure destabilizes nations and kills people
>Who says Trump isnt used to getting his way. Hes a dealmaker for fucks sake. Even if he doesnt get anything passed it would be better than getting into 10 more unnecessary wars
>Trump has policy advisers too you know
>Trump gets along with people all around the world. World leaders already want to negotiate with him even though he isnt president. Even Putin openly endorsed him. I couldnt care less about weak literal who nations who can do nothing but shout "DAS RACIS" as long as we can avoid a war with russia, which certainly wont be the case with hillary
0.10 has been deposited into your account

No true scotsmans

>Bush was a bad president but he was not as bad as Trump will be

Your opinion obviously but you know the whole thing about opinions and assholes

Tldr

You have nothing but speculative bullshit that crooked Hilary is good at anything but lining her pockets and blaming rape victims.

Yes everyone has dumb moments. See. You had one right now thinking that shit proves anything.

They asked hundreds of times during the months leading to this terror attack for more security. Can you guess who is in charge of dealing with that request?

You really should take that shit back to plebbit with you.

I can't even take anyone who falls for this scary fucking sociopath seriously.

I'm not a Trump fan but Trump is more appealing than her, and I'm not even voting I'm so unimpressed with the choices.

It doesn't even matter what cynical, vaguely progressive, feel-good platform she cooks up, she's simply the ultimate dead-eyed neoliberal globalist, Merkel's long lost sister. That's all there is to her.

The primaries are not a good indicator of what she's like. She needed to win the nomination and stop an actual communist and his massive movement of young morons.

Hilary will be busy running the office. Bill gets hour and hours alone again.

If you're really supporting Sanders, don't vote Hillary - make a final 'fuck you' to the cancer that is killing the democrats. If it needs to die, at least give it a proper mercy kill.

>using identity politics to shame people into voting your way
>>>>>>trying to make the group known for having a victim complex and wanting to be recognized as a super special ultra unique magical fairy snowflake fit into your cookie-cutter mold for democrat

Be honest, you really didn't put a whole lot of thought into this bait, did you?

>thinking whos president actually has massive effects on your personal life
>not realizing the person most affected by who becomes president is said person becoming president
>deciding to help someone who is entirely corrupt and will only abuse the power for personal gain and to become more rich
>not voting for someone whose already a billionare and fucking loves american instead

b..but hes wascist

Ha ha trying to steal our memes. Trump doesn't have paid trolls, something you might not know is there are people who will literally
>do it for free
If you weren't here for the cuckening you have no bizness trying to meme here or call a patriot a shill

Suck more cock you pozzd up end of a life cycle

>CTR shilling this late at night

Your rent due in a few days?

If Trump comes out and confirms his support for single payer healthcare, as mentioned in the past, he has my vote.

>End. Of. Story
You say this a lot
If it's the end of the story then why are you here?

Do you feel the need to declare your self definitively correct at the end of every declarative statement you make? Without any evidence to back it up it just makes you sound like an insecure cunt. Also fuck Hillary she is the most corrupt corporate owned objectively evil person on the ballot. It's not a matter of if I vote Trump it's a matter of whether that vote does more in NM or CA.

Dis nigga fucking little girls on jets with globetrotting pedos anyway, Monica and her dress are a blip on the radar

this is Literally not her platform. Top Kek

I'm confused. Salon is against Hillary?
Also, what happened to Bernbots, are they turning against the DNC with Bernie's Hillary vote?

What kind of security? Marines? You don't know who's in charge of the US military? You realize that the consulate had a CIA base attached to it full of SEAL level special operators? What kind of security could Hillary have sent on top of that ?

Its all about the Supreme Court Justice spots that need to be filled in the next few years. She will most certainly appoint ones that won't help our constitutional rights.

The sad part is this is likely what many of them actually think. We need a plague.

Wtf, I'm sure until read it still shills the boipussy