When did Alex Jones become a conservative?

When did Alex Jones become a conservative?
I really stopped ignoring his name for years.
Wasn't he like a huge illogical conspiracy theorist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
youtube.com/watch?v=uR2UXmTGK4M
youtube.com/watch?v=JIocplv7o8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>illogical conspiracy theorist
>everything he said before is comming true

> being this clueless
In the early 90's

he broke the conditioning

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

keyword is WAS he makes "normal" content just with a heavy conservative bias of course.
He still loses his shit now in then, and sprinkles in a tad of radical speculation. Pure entertainment really.

I was wondering this myself recently.

I still haven't been interested enough to see for myself. These days I've all but completely dropped any Conservatives media figures. They were all the death of the conservative movement.

No sense in encouraging a new crop to spring up around whatever the fuck this thing we're all managing now gets called.

>believing the conservative/liberal dichotomy lie.
It is nationalism vs. globalism

Alex has always been against globalism

I started thinking Alex Jonestown was annoying, but memes have changed my mind

If you keep up with current events he hit the nail on the head about everything happening now, I started paying attention to him in early 2000's then stopped for a while when I couldn't see anything, looking back then and now he is correct it seems. Do I trust everything he says no of course not, but I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt unless proven otherwise.

I thought he was a libertarian. He said so himself

>FEMA camp enslavement
>dubya third term

I'm sure there's a shit ton more

Sorry man,

I know my question is like I was living under a rock. But I really just ignored the guy and then I was him like few days ago.

he never changed

you did

Just to point out, I would say I'm a conservative myself. On a global scale I can't stand Carl the cuck kind of people.

But I remember Jones going David Icke batshit crazy, all he did was make me kek.

This transition is kinda big IMO...

He sells really good Iodine

>implying there arent fema camps being set up

and there are lots of people who called for an obama third term

>and then I was him like few days ago.

Ment to say "saw" him. Fucking autocorrect.

Has anyone else actuallu bought his iodine? It's a really great placebo in conjunction with a proper diet and exercise for improving your health.

> Wasn't he like a huge illogical conspiracy theorist?

He still is

This . See Hillary Clinton for example

I don't think Alex has ever been Icke tier, but he's always been a bit nutty. He's seemingly more reasonable now not because he's calming down, but because the world is more insane. In a perfect world, Alex Jones and people like him should be 100% wrong all of the time, but he's getting more and more right in a startlingly short amount of time

He was fucking outed as an FBI psyop like ten years ago
How the fuck do people still even pay any attention to him

Source

i noticed him sprinkling in god shit over the past 3 years. he may have always done it idk. cant trust a man that swallows the ultimate blue pill

youtube.com/watch?v=uR2UXmTGK4M

you're delusional, 20 years from now you will still be arguing that FEMA camps are coming

Jade Helm I believe. I'm teetering on the edge of voting Trump just to piss off fellow democrats cause I hate Hillary, but these Trump people pushing Alex Jones are offputting.

Sure senpai, like how there was no illuminati or like how no one is going after our guns.

Alex Jones is Bill Hicks.

Never mind, it was Hal Turner

>Shooting happens in murrica
"It's a false flag guys!"
This guy in a nutshell

the occult pill is always the hardest to swallow

You did not just say this.

How do you dare to compare Jones to a man who had visions and thoughts of a higher being?

Traditionalism is the final stage of the redpill. You blue pilled faggot

He is Andy Kaufman to the next level

Doubt him. Check for yourself. Look closely at their faces. Find your own pics so you are not fooled by a shoop.
Jones is Hicks. The conspiracy theory was a logical progression from the focus of the standup. They "both" feel the same way about California.

/thread

Have to say I respect your opinion. I just don't buy it.

Everything Hicks said was so natural. Matter of fact, best way casuals could get it (not saying you are one) is pressing play on Tool's Third Eye.

You have facial blindness.

>David Icke batshit crazy,
youtube.com/watch?v=JIocplv7o8U

that's a pretty big fuck up user, you made my blood boil

Wow, well, that just massively decreased my interest level in anything he has to say. Hicks was drunken junkie fuck who died of cancer just ahead of the complete collapse of his career.

He's only remembered to this day because several of his old associates now make their living off being his old associates.

>number 7 is a beaner or similar

Oh come the fuck on...

david icke might be working for the elite
but the solution really is becoming connected to God

>Bill Hicks was born 13 years before Alex Jones and died the year after he graduated high school
>but they're totally the same person because they both have light eyes and a chubby face

Who THE FUCK cares, left and right are political distractions, subversion is the root of our issues and nobody gives a shit a boutique some fatties who decides to flop on his political views
See and spread the word, stop wasting time on petty bull shit like this

I think it was when Trump took off and he realized he could make more money riding that wave

>>dubya third term
Do you actually think this was a serious prediction by Alex Jones? He's not stupid. It's not like he doesn't know that you can only run 2 terms / 8 years. People said the same thing about Obama; is he gonna get a third term. It's more of a remark you make when a shitty President gets re-elected.

Reptilians are cute!

CUTE!