Go to Lidl

>go to Lidl
>buy some genuine american food on american week
>go back home
>watch History Channel
>spend the night watching alligator hunters, storage wars and pawn stars while eating frozen burger and hot do
is this how it feels to be american?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBsJ9VSQvbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he didn't wash his burger down with a delicious budweiser
Commies should be gassed

Bud Light you mean?
If you buy Budweiser in Poland you get the Czech kind, not American piss "beer"

>be american tourist drinking czech bud
>pass out

In my I have also Budweiser from CZ but it's fucking cheap, so I'm afraid of the quality.

what are americanos

fat retards

i believe for eating while watching TV americans prefer a good old snack box

Shart yourself for the full merrikan experience

>go to lidl
>fill a shopping cart with 30€

It's not bad

t. Mohammed Mamadou

Mamadou don't go to lidl where I live, it's white trash territory

t. shopping expert

meh, you're glamorizing the US way too much, a half galñlon of off brand cola and a pillow sized bag of store brand cheetos should be enough to give you the authentic experience. Also on the tv schedule, add a sopa opera, some Jerry Springer and a black sitcom and a couple of hours traight of QVC to simulate the experience of you've already watched all history channel programming 5 times over and do indulge on guilty pleasures when it comes to tv shows.

Did you have an old 12 gauge shotgun leaning against a corner behind you?

americans love boasting about their guns. but the only people who use them are hispanics and niggers

You need to gain like 100kg weight for the full experience.

>french
>buy in lidl

Don't be a cuck, shop in Auchan, Carrefour or InterMarche. Don't support the German menace.

butt water...

It's cheaper at lidl
>tfw a collaborator because poor

>white trash territory
Kek, it's filled with MENA flotsam/jetsam in my town.
I still go there because it's cheap and has the goods I want for the lowest price. I also buy from other chains.

Did someone shoot you during that evening?
If not, then it's not a realistic situation

>1€ frozen pizzas
>0,45€ energy drink cans
>2 liters Coke bottle for the same price as 1,5 bottles anywhere else
>cashiers scanning your groceries at blitzkrieg speed because they're like 3 employees in there

Pepsi Max for 0,60€/litre, cheapest anywhere
cheap salami
cheap xylitol chewing gum
cheap sliced white bread that doesn't go bad, ever (it might dry up a bit)

Veggies aren't any cheaper, tho. I pick up the occasional bell pepper or cucumber, but I never go looking for them in Lidl.

The baked goods are ok.

>Veggies aren't any cheaper, tho

rly finland? here lidl got the cheapest veggies of all places.
a watermelon for 0,49€/kg - no one beats that

Maybe 10 years ago...
With 30 bucks you're lucky to get a medium sized box worth of stuff.
Still, at other places with 30 bucks you're lucky to get half a bag, so there's that.

Veggies are a lot cheaper at open markets, at least here in /it/

bananas are about 1€/kg that's only i remember
t. other

and tomatoes 2,5€/kg it's pretty much the same as in other market. lidl used to a lot cheaper now a days it's pretty much the same as other chains

>It's not bad
It's very good infact
American Budweiser =/= Czech Original Budweiser
Fun fact: You cannot buy American Budweiser in Europe, because after the fall of the iron curtain American Budweiser was afraid of being sued by Budweiser, so they made a (rather bad) deal with Original Budweiser: US Budweiser won't be sold in Europe and Original Budweiser won't be exported to the US. Too bad the Czech agreed, yuge mistake, everyone say so

>MCENNEDY
america btfo

that actually surprises me- here in germany (or at least in berlin) lidl sometimes got ridiculously cheap veggies while open markets are usually local, often organic and always pretty expensive compared to discounters.
they even won some award for the quality of their veggies (only discounters in the competition tho)

Well, in open markets usually I can get most produce for 0.5 to 1€/kg.
In supermarkets you seldom find anything below 1.5, and usually it's 2 or more.

That said I almost never go to open markets because I don't have time. I mean I COULD go on saturday but I really can't be arsed.

You need to down that with either a 6 pack or an entire 2L bottle of Pepsi. You also need to own a handgun, and either a pick-up truck or a full-sized SUV.

>be american tourist drinking czech bud
>>pass out
They have the same 5% abv.

Yours is in those teeny tiny 330ml cans.

>They have the same 5% abv.
True, but 5% are unusual for Czech beers, more common are 4% - perfect abv. for beers imo

>tfw no pickup truck

My uncles has a 1991 Isuzu Campo, I fucking loved driving it.
It's slow as fuck and it's noisier than a full blown lorry, but I love it.
The clutch has like 2 inches of stroke, but you still have no problem whatsoever starting.
Also with low range and 4x4 engaged I drove it up a dirt track on a 70% incline with 1 metric ton of water in the back (a full 1000l tank) and it climbed it hardly breaking a sweat.
It feels literally unstoppable.

>I want that truck.

>americans love boasting about their guns. but the only people who use them are hispanics and niggers
You may be fucking retarded

Bullshit, I can buy American Budweiser in Norway.

mmmmmh, delicious murrican maple sirup

Nobody actually watches television in the US anymore - that's the great irony

why though? you have some great quality channels, like TLC (the learning channel)

This triggers the leaf.

Kek wtf
It even says "Original Canadian maple sirup".

now i am jealous. when cooking for family/ friends i prefer to get good veggies from the market (mostly older cultures) and sometimes pay up to 2-3€ for 1kg of potatoes. in a discounter (in season) i can get 10kg for 2€..
if i was in your place i would visit the market as often as possible. you have no idea what a treasure you got there.

people who still drink pisswater when there's like 200 varieties of different beer available at every grocery store because they think it makes them more "murrican" should be fucking shot

Cable is expensive, has too many ads, and you can find everything worth watching on Netflix or Hulu.

Seriously bruh, $50/month for 120 channels, most of which are crap. For a decent selection, you're looking at close to $80-90/mo and all the interesting shit like HBO is premium anyway (so $100/mo in total if you want something passable).

See: youtube.com/watch?v=BBsJ9VSQvbE

You forgot
>Cheap 1liter 15° bottle of red Italian""""""wine"""""" to get wrecked ASAP for only 2.50 euros
>6 burgers for like 3 or 4€
>/fit/ Spanish looking security guy following you around if you spend too much time in the alcohol section

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Well, you seem to think the market's produce is much better than the supermarket's... it isn't really desu.

The difference is marginal, unless you go spend a crapton of money like you say.

Norway is not in the EU

eat a dick

I don't understand this meme, are you actually upset that people don't drink subpar beer anymore because you can't make le epic America bear maymays about it? Get a life, autist

>be American studying abroad in Paris for the summer
>find fucking 18.6% abv beer in Franprix
>get shitfaced on the worst beer I've ever tasted with my friends by the Seine and have a bunch of cool frogs teach me to swear in French
C'etait une bonne soirée, et j'ai appris la différence entre de "neque-toi" et "baise-toi"

you clearly haven't visited Sup Forums long enough.
muh microbrews was a reaction to riley ricka's shitposting

I wonder what happened to that fucking faggot.
He was a proper autist If I ever saw one.

on most markets i can choose between lots of different kinds of potatoes (to stick with that example). in a supermarket i can choose between 3 or 4. in a discounter i got no choice at all..
and yes i tend to spend way too much money on food. life is only worth living until you stop enjoying good food anymore.

Nique toi and baise toi?

You can't just traduct fuck you and fuck me in French literally, it doesn't work.

Try "va-te faire foutre" for "fuck you" instead for example.

Why are american houses so much cheaper anyway?

Cause some dumb hurricane come and fuck everything up every two months.

Ouais? It was explained to me that nequer was for an english equivalent of "fuck you," just something shouted as an expletive at somebody, and baiser was usually reserved for literally having sex with somebody (Comme "j'ai baisé ta mère").
Would "va-te faire foutre" essentially mean "go get fucked" or something along those lines?

combination of cheap land, material quality of a cardboard box and the location.
I think the location plays the biggest part here. keep in mind that because of US urban sprawl the distances are fuckhueg. So a house 40 kilometres from the nearest grocery store and 100 kilometres from any urban centre will be cheap anywhere on the planet.

This thread is unironically making me hungry for cheap, shitty American food. I can go to the gas station and get a 44 oz (1.3L in Commie units) cup of coke for $0.69, but I don't know how that compares.
I'm curious about how it tastes but that's like 5 minutes worth of food max. If they want to sell a more authentic American experience then give my fat ass American portions too.

plenty of land
wood is cheap
wood goes up fast so lower labor costs in building

Your distances are so wrong it's comical.

>450g of food
>5 minitues worth of food max

either you don't know the metric system or the murica memes are real

Yeah va-te faire foutre is the most closest form I can find for "go fuck yourself"
also "niquer" ( for example "je nique ta mère" (I fuck your mom) )and baiser ( je te baise, pd (I fuck you, fag))essentially mean the same thing, niquer just add more impact.

The grocery store would never be that far but there are legitimately many, many people who live that far from real towns. Not including a strip mall with an Applebee's, a Zaxby's, some Chinese place, and a gas station as a legitimate town, of course.

Je comprends maintenant, merci froganon

>is this how it feels to be american?

No.

Having all of your needs fulfilled that you have to invent a struggle just to have something to spend your time and energy on (after work) is how it feels to be american.

more land and cheaper building materials. It all depends on where you live, though. Northern Virginia is expensive as fuck because rich people move there to work in DC, it's pretty much Western European in terms of housing prices at this point.

Google says that's about a pound, so I guess that's a lot. In my defence, the box art makes it look miniature.

Meme answer:
NIGGA I EAT TWICE THAT SHIT FO BREKFAST FUCK YOU TALKIN BOUT

Btw Va te faire enculer (go now dear gentlemen and practice some anal activity with the first AIDS carrier you can find and play with him as a bottom ) work too.