Coherent Malick

coherent Malick

why would you insult snyder like that?
you may as well compare him to xavier dolan and paul ws anderson next

I would rather say he's commercial Malick

he's like Malick if Malick remembered film was a narrative medium

he's like Malick if Malick didn't spend the entire length of his films jacking off on-screen

GOD < SNYDER

Malick is "coherent malick"

Snyder is just garbage

Can God create a being so perfect that it is more perfect than God?
Who knows? Snyder never bothered to find out

he's like Malick but without the artistry. He's a gluttonous fat pig for a slow-mo punching. Malick knows how to strip it back, keep it minimal - elegant. Not that his new era perfume-ad stuff is much more than 7/10, but still... Zach Snyder is simply incapable of making you care about his characters.

Malick is a huge faggot

how can someone be so wrong?
one day I pray that you find the light

One Flew Over the Sucker Punch is Knight of Cups without the handicap of low testosterone.

Malick is Malick
Snyder is poop

>Dolan
I've seen Mommy and I thought it was quite good. Good acting and I liked what he did with the aspect ratio. What's so bad about this guy?

I dunno, what's so bad about Uwe Boll or Neil Breen?

That's not a really good comparison.
Uwe Boll is known to be a terrible director by basically everyone, while Dolan has won tons of awards and his movies are pretty well received.

So why do people think Dolan is a bad director?

>So why do people think Dolan is a bad director?
They watch his dogshit films

>Dolan has won tons of awards and his movies are pretty well received.
That's only Cannes because France wants to pretend they have a young auteur to replace Goddard after he dies in the next 5 years
And even then, last Cannes he was boo'ed mercilessly and threw a tantrum over it and is so butthurt that he doesn't want to go back ever again

Snyder actually reminds me a lot of George Lucas. Bold artistic sensibility; attempts to infuse his stories with classical mytho-poetic themes and ideas; total lack of understanding basic human interaction; tendency to write convoluted stories when not reined in.

I wouldn't consider him similar at all to Malick though, and certainly not "coherent Malick"

Read more literature and then come back when your opinion isn't complete dogshit

dumb marvelcuck

Except Lucas isn't a closeted fag