Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41imMO7XpFg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quite possibly the funniest movie ever

Yes.

Are you kino?

The original is better
But this one is pretty good too

This movie defined what prairie dogging is to me. It'll always have a place in my heart.

This was the first dvd we got after we bought a dvd-player. So I have some fond memories of it. I haven't seen the movie in quite a while so the kino factor is unkown to me.

SOMEBODY-

It's very fun. Lots of interesting characters with nice stories on how they go. The Hitler scene was great.

The scenes with Atkinson and Wayne Knight are fucking gold.

>Look, a drifter. Let's kill him.

It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World is better imo. They have similar plots

i masturbated to the scene where the chick flashed her tits at Seth Green. It was 2 frames long so I had to pause the DVD to go to town. I was 11 then.

> 1963

shant

lol

only just got this

It's Smash Mouth!

old school waifu

I think you only see a sidetit.

amy smart a qt

>look mom! I'm being le patrician on teevee!
Who are you trying to impress, kid? We are discussing Rat Race, not Mad World.

I remember they played this on the bus from st Louis airport to Fort Leonard Wood when I went there for OSUT in 2013. It was 11:30pm and I kept trying to sleep, because I'd been up since 430am and I knew I wasn't going to get any rest for the next 12 hours at least, but I couldn't, because they had this pile of shit on blast the whole way over. Never caught a wink and we got to reception at like 2am. We didn't get to sleep until 930pm the next night. Fuck that movie.

Probably the movie I laughed most at. Pretty much every storyline had some gutbusting segments.

I'm too scared to rewatch it, since I know I wouldn't find it as funny as I did when I was a kid.

Rat Race is essential Sup Forums core

Its a bit like Little Nicky when you know its a shitty movie through and through, but you kind of love how it just rolls with it.

Like a dog thats retarded but still tries its best to please you by fetching you one slipper or gives you a newspaper its half-eaten. Completely pointless but in a funny way.

She was great in Crank 2

Certainly not, and it wasn't very funny either.

I don't get why it wasn't really well recieved at all. It's a low-brow comedy, and doesn't try to be anything more. Quite entertaining.

I was 14, I had my first date and this was the film we saw. Good times.

Was pretty funny until "ITS SMASH MOUTH!" Thankfully it was at the end but even my childlike mind hated that part

youtube.com/watch?v=41imMO7XpFg

Yes

I've only seen clips of rat race, but based off those it's nowhere near as good. So I'll agree with you.

I can't even watch the ending. It's so shit.

>Wanna see what I got in the back?
>You already told me. Ass! We are hauling ass!

>I can do anything I want, I'm eccentric!