I can’t keep lying to myself thinking I’m gonna change, I’m poison...

I can’t keep lying to myself thinking I’m gonna change, I’m poison. I come from poison and I have poison inside me and I destroy everything I touch. That’s my legacy. I have nothing to show for the live I have lived. And I have nobody in my life who’s better off for having known me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlAq9j3Ssro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whoah...

This is what pisses me off about this show. Every few episodes Bokack has some deep revelation about himself but then doesn't fucking change at all. Sure his circumstances have changed over time but his character growth is at the same level it was at the very first episode. Okay you've realized you're selfish or manipulative or whatever, that's great. But then the writers just leave it at that. It's as though they think that acknowledging a problem is all that's required to solve it and it's just lazy bullshit. "Oh but it's okay though" the writers imagine "Because he's really sad guiz". I hate this show. It's duped its entire audience into thinking they're watching some deep character arc when the only thing that changes in this show is that characters' environments but not the characters themselves.

>It's as though they think that acknowledging a problem is all that's required to solve it

You don't solve problems in life. You live with them until you die.

Bojack has to die.

DUDE DEPRESSION LMAO
seriously though when is this stupid pity-party meme gonna end? it's not endearing or cute, it's annoying as fuck.

The point is that he doesn't want to change, he fetishizes his own sadness as an excuse to keep being a fuck, and some characters call him on this shit.

Well it's endearing enough to get three seasons, at least, you mad lad.

Yeah its kind of the point, bojack is an awful person, he recognizes his flaws and does nothing to solve them. This is depression.

Other characters at least attempt to fix themsleves, bojack just gets worse.

I'm not gay but I'm not straight either I don't know what I am I think I might be nothing.

I disagree. If anything, Bojack is very typical of your average person. Most people tend to eventually recognise their faults, but then find a distraction, like some bullshit 'life objective' that doesn't really fix the core issues.

Bojacks is depressed, but he then chases getting awards, living his childhood dream, and getting back in the public eye.

Similar to real life, he eventually achieves these things only to realise that his life hasn't improved one bit, and this makes him feel worse.

I think this is particularly true of Hollywood actors - those guys are so clueless about life; no wonder they're all constantly in and out of rehab, getting married/divorced every other day and eventually joining a cult, or some hippy dippy 'charity'.

worst character

WHO'S THAT DOG?

But isn't this like in real life. I drink too much, then I say hurtfulthings to people and sometimes beat someone up at a bar. Later it all usually comes back to haunt me and that makes me drink again. I am curently sober and I aswell do nothing to solve it. I have no incentive, I know I end up hurting myself by doing the things I do, but I just can't make myself stop. i guess they try to show the same thing in that show. You can't change yourself or who you are, you can only play charades and make friendly faces to others, but deep inside you're the same fag you were before. But maybe it's just because I'm a Finn and not a "keep smiling" americunt.

Best character

youtube.com/watch?v=GlAq9j3Ssro

People don't really change. Even after they define themselves in verbal exposition

>I'm rich, have a big horse dick and sleep with lots of women feel sorry for me!

>Think he's just gonna be some douchey Chad character who steals the protags woman prize
>Turns out to be a flawed 3 dimensional character

>something being popular makes it good
this show is just coasting off the tumblr and reddit crowd, the type of people that romanticize depression and pretend to have a medical condition whenever they feel blue.

>this show is just coasting off the tumblr and reddit crowd,

You can't just invoke your favourite boogeymen whenever there's something you don't like that's successful.

>disliking normies makes me Sup Forums

>something being popular makes it good
...how did you get that from my post? I just said it was endearing.

Go be a reactionary faggot somewhere else.

>go to tumblr
>search for depression
>it's all snowflakes
>mfw

you brought up how many seasons it got as reasoning behind it being good. the only reason shows get new seasons is if they're popular.

>you brought up how many seasons it got as reasoning behind it being good.

No I didn't, I literally never used the word good to describe this show anywhere in this thread. You're bad at posting, and should consider stopping.

>nitpicking to try and make me look stupid

So it's /r9k/, the show?

The show literally tells the viewer how using depression as a fashion statement and an excuse is retarded you daft cunt.
Why don't you stay at tumblr?

The size of his phallus has never been brought up despite being a horse, I think this suggests he has a just ordinary penis.I'm glad they don't rely on DUDE HORSECOCK LMAO jokes desu.

How it pointing out that you are having a conversation entirely with yourself "nitpicking"? I never said the show was good. You said that I did.

Just admit to being wrong so we can move on, stupid.

yeah, and /r9k/ is tumblr: the board

And yet half this thread is dumb feelsposters who relate to le depressed horsie man. Really, REALLY makes me think...

blocked

This.

He should be splitting the human women he's fucking in half. And he's had sex with much smaller animals too. He should have bits of bone and intestines all over his cock.

reddit

There's only one feel image in this very thread.
Fuck off already.

no, take this tumblrtoon to Sup Forums

>blocked
Why are you so sensitive, lad?

Joe rogan?

>lad
ugh, double-blocked. seriously you're not even british.

Right, Sarah Lynn? Sarah Lynn?

...Sarah Lynn?

LE FEELING SORRY FOR MYSELF: THE SHOW

Jamie pull up that video of the depressed reddit horse.

I can’t keep lying to myself thinking I’m gonna change, I’m Reddit. I come from Reddit and I have Reddit inside me and I destroy everything I touch. That’s my legacy. I have nothing to show for the life I have lived. And I have Redditors in my life who’s better off for having known me.

Speaking from experience, this is how people deal with it in real life.
"I'm such a fuck up, everything I touch turns to shit. Better go get wasted/high to deal with this then"

A few years back I had had a similar realisation a few times. I dealt with it by changing my outlook
When you can't force change in who you are, you can change what everything around you is. And by growing comfortable in your own skin, you can change

Of course it only lasted a couple of years until I forgot and then became an alcoholic. But then I fixed myself properly!

>he doesn't know that Sup Forums is Sup Forums territory

Yeah, that's why the board has gone down the shitter.

>ywn __fuck_ the owl

you're the one who brought up Sup Forums though, in this post right here:

8 more years

>And yet half this thread is dumb feelsposters who relate to le depressed horsie man.

>Sup Forums gets over a million unique IPs every day
>this thread has 16 posters
>a whole 8 people out of over a million claim to be depressed
Woah man, you think all 8 of them are lying? Or, you know, do you think that perhaps statistically some of the depressed people congregate here because this show is actually an accurate depiction of what it's like?

you're right, this show is an accurate depiction of what life as a whiny self-pitying faggot is like.

>look mum!
>I'm shitposting!

>look mom!
>i'm using ad-hominem!

But that's you when you called everyone a whiny self-pitying faggot. Are you too stupid to remember ten minutes ago?

that wasn't even me.
>mfw the alt-left is really this delusional

why are you responding to an argument that didn't involve you?
>mfw neckbeards are this desperate for an argument

you didn't even post a reaction image and yet you used the term mfw. maybe you'd be more comfortable over on tumblr.

>shaming me for having an invisible face
that's really rude user

>shaming me for not having faux depression

The entire point of this is that acknowledging a problem doesn't fix it. Bojack needs to start changing to become a better person, but he always stops himself from becoming a better person in favor of the comfort of never having to change.

"Yes, thank you, exactly. Settle. Because otherwise you're just gonna get older and harder, and more alone. And you're gonna do everything you can to fill that hole, with friends, and your career, and meaningless sex, but the hole doesn't get filled. And one day, you're gonna look around and you're gonna realize that everybody loves you...but nobody likes you. And that is the loneliest feeling in the world."

>PITY ME

Lmao

Shit advice desu

agreed, he should have stuck to sleeping on the couch and having wacky adventures with Mr. Peanut-butter. The writers ruined him by trying to give him a "deep and complex" character arc

>I dont have any arguments why its bad

>well fuck it I'll just throw around some buzzwords

that's a really shitty image, use a better one next time please.