This was a lot more fun than it looked

This was a lot more fun than it looked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=orTfa1EgM4c
youtube.com/watch?v=vg6asANY2Fo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought opposite, I was kinda excited to see that film but the gimmick started to get uninteresting after a while and I dozed off both times I tried to watch it. It might be because i'm not interested in action anymore

> It might be because i'm not interested in action anymore

I stopped reading there.

I wanted your opinion on the film not your life story, faggot

Would you rather be Jimmy or Henry?

well you kinda read my opinion, so you stopped at right place

Almost great, ruined by low frame rate. Fuck film look. This would have been amazing at 120fps.

>faggot
Stopped reading right there

It really was. The favorite was the ones with the motorcycle.

This was legimately amazing cinematography. Almost every scene had me wondering "how did they do that ?", yet it fit perfectly in the not so serious plot.
Villain was great
The twist at the end and the final battle were the icing on the cake

Really loved it, we need more movies like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=orTfa1EgM4c

Your sentence makes no sense. The movie's appearance gave you the impression that it was not fun, then after viewing it you had changed your mind?

"This was a lot more fun than I first realized from the trailer."

Why can't you use proper syntax which better expresses the intent of your thoughts? I think you're ignorant OP because you do not realize how you sentence makes no sense. Such ignorance does not provoke me to discuss your opinion about anything.
Are you from some backwards country that doesn't understand the basics of composing ideas, and thoughts?

Akan did nothing wrong.

Why does video game music suck so much these days?

I'm wearing those shoes right now.

true, some kiddies couldn't handle the camera shake

How is the sequel compared to the first one?

I remember when I saw the trailer I said to myself "fuck this stupid ass movie that's targeting highschool boys and bro dudes", I went to go see it with friends and it was a pretty good time

Learn to read. OP never stated that he did not think the film looked fun. OP stated that the film was a lot more fun than he/she/it thought it looked (ie OP thought the film looked fun from the trailer, but found the full movie more fun than he expected given what he/she/it had seen in the trailer).

>low frame rate
wtf? other autist the other day was complaining about it HAS 120fps

I am a real medically verified autist. I don't believe that other "autist" is a real autist because a real autist would know it was 24fps like almost all other movies.

>Stopped reading right there
stopped reading once i finished this sentence.

>mfw that chick on the escalator

The actor playing Jimmy was fucking amazing. Carried the entire movie singlehandedly.

>that dance number
Kino.

She was extra and it wasn't suppose to happen. Also the whole run on top of that bridge happened because stuntman was bored and he knew that bridge, also they did it without any kind of safety gear.

What are
>Minecraft
>Divinity Original Sin
>Ori and the Blind Forest
>Darkest Dungeon
>Witcher 3

???

youtube.com/watch?v=vg6asANY2Fo

It would pretty much have to be.

>stopped
stopped reading right there

Gimmick got old real quick
>fight scene then chase scene and videogame music
>talking scene
>fight scene then chase scene and videogame music
>talking scene

>also they did it without any kind of safety gear.
fucking slavs man

Watch some interview with Copley and the director, most of the stuff they talk about is how they had to build their own equipment on the spot from scratch, or how it was hard to actually look in the camera and not react to the eyes of the person that wears it. ery interesting stuff.

I loved the sci-fi elements and the characters but FP was a complete mistake. I can honestly say the movie would have worked without it, it would even be more popular, for now it's only a gimmicky and nausea inducing piece of media.