ISIS = True Islam

>ISIS = True Islam
>Attacking a Muslim country during Ramadan

How does Sup Forums reconcile these two statements? How do you feel when your narrative collapse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6GLoKkkCtY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are attacking false Muslims

fpbp

this. a simple case of heretics being purged

As far as the Islamic State is concerned, that is correct

No shortage of "terrorism has no religion" on twitter today for sure

>attacking kuffars
>muslim country

shiggydiggy

praise be to allah

They bombed an international airport tho

>if there are different subsets within a religion that fight, then that means they do not actually belong to that religion

Liberal logic

Turkey helped create and nourish ISIS along with the Obama Administration. So really, Turkey just bombed its own citizens for being crumby muslims

Also this is like the 15th bombing in a middle eastern country this year.
People are only giving it attention because it was in an airport. Nobody is surprised by this shit anymore.

Because ISIS commit sectarian violence just as much as they commit anti-western violence.

the fact that she cares more about Islam looking bad than actually shaming the Muslims that do this speaks volumes.
any muslim who cries about this cheers in private when they see these attacks.

ISIS are takfiri. Do some fucking research you fucktard. If you don't know what that means, google it, but it is the reason they are ok with attacking turkey and killing muslims. And guess what, there is significant justification for that viewpoint within islamic jurisprudence.

I'm muslim myself but that argument is kinda dumb or did you forget the Yom Kippur war that also happened during Ramadan.

ISIS is Islam. WBC is Christianity. These religions prey on the minds of delusional people to control them, and then the people who are kind of sick fucks or highly suggestable get REALLY into it and become extremists.

No Islam = no ISIS. No Christianity = no WBC. ISIS members would probably instead be petty criminals or something, not part of an organized death cult.

That is not an argument.
They just atack the lower radical mudslims.

You have got to go back.

Turkey is secular.

If you actually think that Christianity and Islam are comparable in terms of being a death cult, you are a fucking retard.
You need to do mental gymnastics when you read the bible to get to WBC, you need to do mental gymnastics when you read the Quran to not be ISIS

Give me a fucking break. Muslims killing other muslims for being the wrong muslims is a time honored tradition in the religion of peace.

>How does Sup Forums reconcile these two statements? How do you feel when your narrative collapse?

muslims have always killed each other and you're just a fucking leaf

>Turkey
>Muslim

Pick one and only one.

When you come back to europe.

>You need to do mental gymnastics when you read the bible to get to WBC

What? WBC embodies Christianity. Jesus doesn't love gays believe it or not... And Christianity isn't all hippy Jesus, that's like a side story. The Old Testament is basically God going on a GTA-style killing spree.

Christianity isn't comparable but the texts are just as bad and if you go back a few hundred years, well, then you will find people being burned at the stake in the name of Christianity. Christianity is dumbed down now.

If I ever do it will be with a M-16 in my hands taking down the Germanic Caliphate.

This. Technically, Turkey is a secular country.

They attacked an International Airport named after Ataturk - the man who established Turkey as a secular country.

You cant even take down your own governemnt. How are you gonna take down the caliphate.

Wait, wasn't the PKK the ones that attacked?

Why is it so hard to see that ISIS draws from Saudi Arabia's Islam?

>Hind Makki

Nevermind, she probably considers herself a moderate wahhabist, so that's why.

the point is to radicalize the moderates

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6GLoKkkCtY

Turkey isn't secular. It never was secular and certainly doesn't have a secular leader. KYS

The Islamic state has been solidified as the current authority on Islam. So it may seem. I don't hear anyone else sayin otherwise besides the Taqiyya on twitter

They attacked the International Airport to get non Muslims.

I'm sorry, exactly who was surprised?

No, the terrorism makes leftists insist we bring muslims into western countries, spreading islam and chaos for ISIS enemies. Also these moderates arent true Muslims. They dont practice and arent as extreme as the koran commands

Where in the new testament does it command christian followers to murder gays. Where in the new testament or the old for that matter does it command it's followers to bring about a caliphate and subjugate all others until there is only your religion.
Even the verses of violence in the old testament are different than in islam, they are historically constrained, not open ended commandments.

Hippy jesus or not, are you really trying to compare jesus to muhammad? Are you fucking high?

It is very simple, Christianity and Judaism are religions. Islam is a religion and a martial/civic doctrine, this is why islam entails the sharia in a way that does not exist in any other religion. It is literally designed for state building.

ISIS are the most orthodox Muslims on the planet. They literally live their daily lives as Muhammad did. Constant warfare and rape.
They see themselves waging a war of reclamation. They are taking back the Arab lands from all the weak and secular Muslims who fail to follow the prophet.

Who said i wanted to destroy my government?
I'm not an ISIS supporter like you mudslime.

Ive already answered this, they are takfiri.
That is 10000 percent the reason they call other muslims,

You can fast, pray, and launch a military campain all at the same time.
History is just a second point to prove my argument. You only need one point in this to shut her argument down.

Come on. These shill threads are just getting to the point where we are holding your hand through any kind of logical oppostion.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

dank nasheeds?

Muslims have been attacking other Muslims for 1400 years

Pretty sure they attacked the tourist part of an international airport.

Hardly attacking a muslim country.
It's like the Bali bombings, happening in a tourist district in a nightclub famous for containing a lot of Australians.

Was that attack against Bali or an attack against Australia?

Not really. The majority of the Islamic world while being anti-western was still mostly secular in the 20th century. ISIS is an Islamist organization and Islamism in general was a reactionary movement promoted by the West in the 1950s to topple the spread of Nasserism (which they linked to communism). Like all the Muslim goverments the USA has fucked in the past few years were secular: Libya, Syria, Iraq, and Egypt during the Arab Spring. Plus most of ISIS is being funded by Turkey, our ally and the strongest friend in that part of the world. If it was up to the Muslims they'd be secular. It wasn't until the Muslim secular states had their own ambitions that the USA sought to look towards Islamism to counter that. Now westerners are butt hurt about it.

thats not what he said, and you know it.

When did differing sects of Islam killing each other become something people forgot about? They've always fought and killed one another, just like how the Eastern Orthodox Christians killed the Catholics in Serbia.

>1 post by this ID

That is such a tired argument and you arent actually responding to my arguement. We could go into the concentric spheres of conservative, islamist, and jihadi, and talk about pew data sets and all that but that doesnt actually get to my arguement. I am talking about what exists in the actual texts of the religion. You pointing out that most muslims today, don't practice Islam as outlined in the quran, which is agood thing, is still not a fucking argument. But again, thank you for the bad history lesson where you poorly try to explain the emergence of salafism which as you fail to point out is literally an islamic reform movement meant to return to the behavior of the original salafi muslims, you know the ones that existed about a thousand years before 1950.

>turks are our ally
in name only you fucking idiot, you underestimate how deeply turks hate us. and if muslims would prefer to be secular, and it's only because of US meddling that they are not, they why isn't Saudi Arabia, the center of Islam, a secular country? you have no idea what it's like in a majority muslim country, you've been sheltered your entire life.

>ISIS is Islam. WBC is Christianity.
Isis is islam, WBC is not Christianity.
The whole "all religions are bad not just islam" is such a cuck argument put forth by people who are too afraid to own the fact that islam is the worst major religion by far.

Huh, really makes you think.

It's almost like religious zealots have always attacked people who share their faith for not being zealous enough or something. Weird!

>if Catholics fuck babies then all Christians must

god i hate liberals fellow leaf

WBC is definitely a reasonable outgrowth of christianity. It's closer to historical, pre-enlightenment christianity than anything today.

All religions ARE bad.
Islam is just WORSE.

this ^

No dumb bitch, you simply don't know what Wahabism is, who Ibn Taymiyyah and al-Wahab were and who was involved in the siege of Mecca in 1979.

Then you'd know that what ISIS is doing isn't antithetical to Islam at all

>Istanbul
>Muslim
They were bombing heathens

I know you read your Wikipedia article about the Wahhabi movement and think you are somehow telling me something profound, but seriously what the fuck are you talking about? Nobody once mentioned Wahhabism. At all. The Wahhabi Salafi movement has ZERO to do with Islamism. In fact the Saudis are 100 percent against Islamism, which did emerge as a reactionary movement to Nasserism. Fucking retard.

You do know that people that hate each other can still be allies, right? I never mentioned once that the Turks hate us or love us. That's an argument you said I made (even though I didn't) and then went on to make a point about something I didn't even make. The Turks are still the allies to the west, hate us or love us, because they're regional rivals to Russia and have their own ambitions in Central Asia.

Saudi Arabia is apolitical. They're still super hardcore anti-Islamist. In fact even more than secular Muslim nations.

WBC's shenanigans come from the old testament, which is the jewish torah.

new testament is modern christianity.

old testament is judaism.

they're jews.

It used to be secular.It is partially secular as of now though.

Officially it is. Populated by muslims, but secular. Why so hostile faggot?

>Saudi Arabia is actually really secular

Prove that isn't just taqiya that's been shoved down your throat.

>Jesus doesn't love gays
>I have never read the Bible for myself and only parrot what le television and anonymous internet friends tell me
>>>back2tumblr
God and Jesus love everyone. Everyone single one of you faggots is loved immensely. Terrorists are loved. Not for their actions but because they are a person. Doesn't mean we won't be judged at out death for our sins, but the gayness isn't the ultimate sin like people make it out to be. Saul killed Christians and burned churches. Then God made him a super prominent figure and teacher of God's word and love. So quit spreading your hatred and allow God to love you, faggot

Thank you, nothing spells out their aims more than that simple fact. They targeted internationals.

There are literally like 3.5 mentions of homosexuality in the new testament.
None of which preach any kind of violence, or honestly elevate the sin above that of usury or adultery but OK man. This is literally the worst the new testament has to say about homosexuality

: Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire."

Lets just run with the gay thing for a second, you know what the difference is for Christianity and islam, Christianity says homosexuality is wrong, and god will punish you.

Islam says the same, but it also commands muslims to punish you. In fact the hadith, al-Tirmidhi, Sunan 1:152 commands the faithful to kill homosexuals.

>saudi arabia
>super hardcore anti-islamist
what

I never once said the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was secular. I said it's apolitical and anti-Islamist. More anti-Islamist than secular Arab nations. The Muslim Brotherhood is banned in Saudi Arabia. The Saudis are Salafis, who believe Muslims shouldn't be involved in politics at all.

New+Old testaments are Christianity.
Matthew 5:17: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

Christianity's gospel explicitly says the old testament is still valid.

Not that I'm a fan of any of them. Just saying.

>The Wahhabi Salafi movement has ZERO to do with Islamism
YA DUN GOOFED

The mental gymnastics user was talking about. My God. The Old Tesament is null and void you idiot. Jesus tells us "he is the old way and the new" you're correct, but a [art of the reformation was changing the meanings behind the old outright.

There is not a single word about homosexuality in new testament.

pretty sure Jesus thought traps were based

WBC is literally Satan's army and you saying its a reasonable outreach of Christianity is proof that he has power to corrupt.
"God hates-"
Anything they write after that is a lie and blasphemy. "God is love." Is what is written.

>zero to do with Islam

Polish Tartars are currently freaking the fuck out over their country becoming subjected to extremism. Whether you want to admit it or not radical Islam is back on the rise.

The official ideology of Saudi Arabia is Saudi Wahhabism (others call it Saudi Salafism). It basically apolitical Islam. Muslims shouldn't be involved in politics.

Islamism is more or less political Islam. It's an annoyance to the Saudis and they see Islamism as a ''troublemakers'' ideology. The main Islamist group, the Muslim Brotherhood, is banned in Saudi Arabia.

Also, the Saudis supported Sisi in Egypt (secular) when he toppled Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood (Islamists).

Radical Islam doesn't have to be Islamist or Wahhabi. Which either way doesn't make sense, since we're talking about ISIS which is Islamist.

>the Wahhabi Salafi movement has ZERO to do with Islamism.
>the saudis are against islamism
u fucking wot m8?
are you joking?
I literally dont even know where to start with the second statment....seriously?
Islamism, and specifically violent islamism, is a core part of the salafi movement. And again, you still arent responding to my argument.
Lets talk about the texts.

What I was going to say.

>I said it's apolitical and anti-Islamist.

Which it isn't. Saudi Arabia and Qatar were heavily involved in supplying money and weapons to Islamist factions in Syria.

When the bible says something is "an abomination in the eyes of the LORD" it's a reasonable jump to rephrase that as "God hates X".

Of course, god is neither hate nor love, but a fictional character, but that's beside the point. We're doing comparative theology here.

complete bs

You seem to think salafism and saudi arabia are intrinsically linked....
you realize there are many salafists....ISIS.... who are not saudi?

You do know that Islamism is banned in Saudi Arabia, right?

First Corinthians...?

Muslims killing other muslims because they believe they are the wrong kind of muslims

Nothing new to see here folks

To be fair, America was the source of most funding for the IRA, does anyone relevant seriously contend the US is a catholic terrorist state?

I think it's ironic because Turkey and Iran are responsible for the creation of ISIS. And now that they realize there creation n has turned on them they have been screaming for international cooperation to stop them.

Its a degenerate movement of the sunni muslims.So its not really apolitical at all and wahabism is a branch of islam so i dont see your point here.

Are you fucking retarded? Every time you reply, you always add something i never mention in my reply and then counter a point i never made? I specifically said "Saudi Wahhabism".

That is Islamically correct.

citation needed

Wbc aren't making snuff movies or bombing people

I send them this

>All religions ARE bad.

And I, who you replied to originally, was talking about the emergence of salafism in general.
You are the one who brought saudi arabia into it.

Saudi Arabia is threatened by Iran which has proxies in Bahrain, Lebanon, Yemen, Syria, and Iraq. The Saudis initially supported the opposition but backed the fuck off when the Turks got involved and when the Yemen civil war escalated because Syria was an escalating situation, where as Yemen was shit hitting the fan for the Saudis. Nothing to do with religion or movements on that one, just regional power struggles.

Judaism included idiot

Wahhabism is a movement, not a sect or branch. Saudis are still Sunnis, just super puritanical.

"america" was the souce of the most funding. libya was. specific irish-americans, yes, did fund the ira, but arguably not as widespread as saudi funding for salafism

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Irish should have never been let in in the quantities they were.