Yes I am Italian, and no I don't know how to make a pizza, I don't have relatives in the mafia...

yes I am Italian, and no I don't know how to make a pizza, I don't have relatives in the mafia, no I don't leave the gun to take the cannoli, no I don't say "I'm walking here", I don't do that stereotypical gesture while talking, no I don't talk like badipi boopi, no I don't have a moustache, my name's not mario or luigi, no my cousin is not named vinny or vito, no my grandma doesn't force me to eat, no I don't like wine and I don't dance to tarantella, no I don't smoke, no I don't put meatballs on pasta, no I'm not always happy, no I don't drive a vespa, no I don't say mamma mia with that retarded supermario intonation, yes I can speak English, no I'm not a manlet, I don't say "ciao bella" and finally no, I'm not le latin lover meme.

ok? thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4CI3lhyNKfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Italy and Italians are cool. I hope I can visit it someday.

That was a good summary

I don't care

>I don't know how to make a pizza
At this point, it's sad.

Actual Italians do all those things, you're not an Italian. You're just a faggot still trapped in Europe

Italian Americans are the authentic Italians, Tony Soprano is more Italian than anybody your society has shat out since Mussolini

t. reddit

>italians are not italian
>americans are italian

Kys op
This

mamma mia

Is this a pasta?

Wait, oh shit... I'm a genius

who cares? we dont

this

It's the truth. A nation's worth can be accurately measured by the quality of its American diaspora, as America is the enhancement of all peoples

Italian Americans are the highest form of Italian culture and the Italian race, just as Chinese Americans are the highest form of Chinese culture and the Chinese race, Irish Americans, etc

Do you live at home with mamma and have her serve breakfast to your bed?

no I'm not italian
I'm romanian

the bait is too strong

I'm dead serious, I sincerely believe this. America, when it's properly working, is basically a great big social filter that siphons the top performers in each national culture and economy and combines their efforts into a single gigantic conglomerate

Those who can make it out are the smartest and most successful of their former societies. This is why American universities, American films, the American government, are all the most advanced and powerful on the planet

can you fly after running for a while?

Almost all of those are New York Italian stereotypes though.

>americans are literally this fucking retarded

>"americans are literally this fucking retarded, "he said in American English using the American internet to discuss American politics on an American website

>American English

>American English

And our children are going to fug you up¡
Estados Unidos de America!

Dime si puedes ver....

Spen.

>shitalian

lmao

Your post was good until the second line.

You sound like a limp-wristed faggot and you should probably kill yourself, but, knowing this is a pasta, I don't really care.

yes I am Italian, and I know how to make a pizza, I have relatives in the mafia, I leave the gun to take the cannoli, I say "I'm walking here", I do that stereotypical gesture while talking, I talk like badipi boopi, I have a moustache, my name's mario or luigi, my cousin is named vinny or vito, my grandma forces me to eat, I like wine and I dance to tarantella, I smoke, I put meatballs on pasta, I'm always happy, I drive a vespa, I say mamma mia with that retarded supermario intonation, no I cant speak English, yes I'm a manlet, I say "ciao bella" and finally yes, I'm le latin lover meme.

ok? thank you

Honestly? This is a good thing.

More men should send their wives and lovers to breed with Italians. There's a reason why the Roman Empire was the greatest civilization in human history and why almost every modern invention/
technology has been founded by men and women of Italian descent because,to put it bluntly,they are the master race. Europeans would still be muck savages like Africans if the glorious Roman had not shared their superior intelligence and resources with us. Italians in modern society still create the greatest cars, cinema, electronics, cuisine, and people (Fact: Italians are the most beautiful people alive.)

Every European man should allow their lover to breed at least one child with an Italian male. Ideally all future children should be bred this way but the primitive "male pride" that still festers in the less advanced Europeans prevents us from achieving this ideal world. A European woman should be allowed the glory and pleasure of feeling an olive-skinned Italian pump his hot superior seed into her womb at least once in her life and the European men should fulfill their duty as lesser beings and raise this Italian man's child and supply him with whatever he desires.

I'm afraid that here in America we only have the good grace of having a large Italian diaspora. I truly wish for the day where Italian men flood our shores and force themselves onto our women. We can only sit and wait for our Italian stallions to come.

>not gesturing
How do people even understand you?

The power of this bait has created a localized rupture in spacetime at my current location.

And you also have Black skin, your name is Jamal and you come from Somali.

are chicanos the ultimate mexican

gabagool

I unironically make the gesture sometimes

>I don't do that stereotypical gesture while talking
>no my grandma doesn't force me to eat
All the rest might be fine but these are objectively unforgivable and make you notItalian

I'm Italian too and hope everyone on this board gets cancer.

you are such a fucking loser

kys

I'm Somali, and my boipussy is only for BIC.

BIG ITALIAN CANNOLI

Fuck me hard Il Duce!

>no I don't say "I'm walking here"

beta af

lol you're a Luigi

Somali women are the sole possession of italian stallions

cute desu
refugee status should be restricted to young females and everything is fine

>I don't know how to make a pizza
>I don't like wine
>I don't put meatballs on pasta
Didn't knew they had nu-males in Italy

>my grandma doesn't force me to eat
I'm sorry that your grandma doesn't love you.

Northern "Italians"

stop lying, Vinny
we all know you do all of these things

Id agree with this in some, but not all, cases. Germans deffinitely fit into this description. German Americans are more German than Germans in modern Germany, for example. "Germans" in modern Germany are nothing more than kike-puppets who despise their own national identity. Sad, really.

Yes, I'm Brazilian, and I didn't cheap off any head today. I don't eat sopa de macaco. I don't play soccer. I never went to any favela. I'm not commie. I don't speak Spanish. I don't laugh with "HUEHUEHUE" and I don't like Caipirinha. 85% of the Liveleak videos that say "in Brazil", aren't in Brazil.

>I don't say "ciao bella"
But do you sign it, Giuseppe?

youtube.com/watch?v=4CI3lhyNKfo

And more importantly, are you an irredentist?

this website has been giving me autism and mental retardation for the last 10 years of my life, and this post just about sums up why

>irredentist
Give it all back.

>Tunisia
Disgusting

Do you still want to bang ethiopian women though?

Is that really a question?

>give it back
It was ours before and after the Venetian thievery. Except maybe Istria, we sort of lucked that one.

Turn your back on a Croatian, and by the time you turn back around the Croatian is gone, and you feel the sharp pain of a dagger in your back.

>turn your back on a Venetian and he bribes the Fourth Crusade into sacking your city
Wew.

Facceta nera

>didn't chop off any head today

>today

Sopa de decapitaçao uma delicia

:^]

>no I'm not a manlet