I'm flying to Munich next Saturday

I'm flying to Munich next Saturday
How true is this?

You're going to hear "Allahu Ackbar!" the moment you step of the plane. Good luck!

say hi to my cousins if you see them

"Moop da woop im an amerimutt and you are not white"

Try to avoid the area around the Hauptbahnhof. They even do their store advertisements in Arabic.

>How true is this?
The frist? 10/10 in Spain in Germany I do not know, but I had listened it's worse., The anti-American propaganda is quite ridiculous and you're going to have to listen to a lot of nonsense.

Plane will explode before you land.
Have fun

lot of shitskins yes, lot of america hate yes

This
If you plan to go to bars and other social places you can probably expect a bit of political banter and smugness.

If you go, don't come back.

Why that?

He's better off that way.

But America is better, not meming

germans hate americans but for good reasons

Why tho? Americans like/have no negative feelings towards us I have heard.

I liked Europeans until I went to Sup Forums desu.

>going to munich
>talking about going to europe
>calling germans in munich Europeans

How can someone not hate such a disgusting bag garbage.

I'm not OP tho.

that's because german government wasn't messing around with their country

It really shows how pathetic your leadership is right now, to let industrial espionage against your own coumpanies go unpunished

Me too pal, me too

How true Isis ?

(You)

>IM 32% PERCENT WHITE BUT IM CALLING YOU A NON WHITE OVER THE INTERNET BECAUSE YOUR COUNTRY IS 1% MUSLIM

Oktoberfest is the only proof that there are still whites living in Germany. Enjoy it while you can, drinking beer is haram and Merkel will prohibit it soon

She will also ban pork

you edited the original i see

>Oktoberfest is the only proof that there are still whites living in Germany.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Germans, is in fact, Bavarians and Germans, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and germshits. Germans are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Bavarians, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.

Many Sup Forums users mistake Bavarians for Germs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Bavarian group is often called "Germans", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Bavarians, a Central European masterrace.

There really are Germans, but Bavarians are no part of it. Bavarians are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Germans often include Bavarians, but basically it's Germans with Bavarians added. All the so called "Eastern Germans" are really Bavarians.