How bad is this continent really? Does "worse than eastern Europe, better than africa" accurately describe it...

How bad is this continent really? Does "worse than eastern Europe, better than africa" accurately describe it? Most immigrants from it, when they aren't part of the wealthy castizo elite, are generally petty thieves and involved in minor drug trafficking.

What's day to day to life like I really don't have a good picture of it in my head whatsoever because everyone from here seems like a total sociopath (other than the dirt poor illegal immigrants who work construction or in kitchens they usually seem okay and likeable).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tertiary_education_attainment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOS

pls remove conosur when making these threads, ugly am*rifatfucklowIQsubhumanmongrel

South America is the worse continent on Earth, worse than Africa desu. It needs to be nuked asap.

Come to my pais and I kill you ¿ok? No want gringos.

>chilean calling anyone mongrel

Thats like your raison d'etre

I didn't deny being a mongrel desu senpai

It's a normal life, kids go to school, adults work, people does things like in every normal country in the world, we're not all brown, we aren't only drug dealers, we don't rape or kill people in the middle of the streets at 8:00 am, we don't eat tacos all day (i never ate a taco in my life)and don't wear those stupids sombreros neither.

para que le dan (You)s al gordito...

How safe would a road trip from Colombia to Argentina be?

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
.........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS AMERICAN SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH MEXICO/WHITENESS POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

if i ever see you in my country i´m gonna stab you in the stomach
the warnings were duly presented.-

Really don't know, never been in those countries before, but believe me, nobody would make a trip like that, not even south americans, i saw an american on yt who decided to do it but idk.. Also we don't have the roads to do it from Colombia to Argentina i think. Just take a plane man

Why are spics on Sup Forums so butthurt? I stopped posting on Sup Forums when it degenerated into nothing but generals in 2014, I barely come here twice a year, I have just been curious about south america lately.

Take a chill pill, spicbros.

Are you talking about the guy with the cheap Honda motorcycle? Yeah I remember him, what happened to him anyway? But yes I'm pretty sure there is a pan south american highway linking Colombia to the southern cone. There is no road from Colombia to Panama though, the jungle is too thick and there is usually a car ferry. I believe it is called the durien gap.

NO. In my country I am white, but brown everywhere else. I will take this mishmash of an identity crisis out on everyone until this board is just Sup Forums with more spics! reeeeeee

Which Mexican shithole is the worst?

Honduras

that's a possible rout, it all depends on whether you go in a car or bus, of course you must prepare for the problems for Colombia, Ecuador and Peru there is not much security but always be aware of your things, when arriving in Chile especially to Antofagasta you will notice that the prices go up as well that takes advantage of buying all your things in Peru, the route from Chile(Antofagasta) to Argentina (Buenos Aires) is more calm and I doubt that something happens to you
>don't fucking dare you in make a route through Bolivia it's horrible, the altitude, the security (the road it's dangerous as fuck), the people
>only go there if you know someone
>own experience

Is Honduras the Mexico of Latin America?

Corrupt elite, long history of oppressive Juntas, constant US intervention etc.

Nah, that's Guatemala. Honduras is more like the Alabama of Latin America.

Y tu que sabes de Alabama? Acaso eres un chicano? No nos gustan los de tu tipo por aqui

Whatever hapenned to your contention general?

Mexico is the Mexico of Latin America

Hahaha, I was just joking user of course Im not one of those guys from /lat/ and can you take some bant less seriously?
t. fellow mexibro haha :)
[spoiler]Its not ironic I swear[/spoiler]

Why yes, we are the only country with a high tech manufacturing base and which doesn't rely on exporting commodities, the one with the most FTAs and the one with an actual pre-Columbian history (as in written) holding the most UNESCO sites. It's good to be Mexico.

It's ok, just don't trust anyone above the tropic of capricorn.

>above the tropic of capricorn
Does this include canada?

>better than africa
could be discussed

Only Venezuela is an absolute must-avoid shithole.

yet it still can't compete with Cono Sur in quality of life lmao

And will still become the 5th largest economy in the world when it does

>muh trillones
so does India
but how do their """people""" live?

So you are saying mejico is better than Norway?

>when it does
Mexico is getting there tho, you can have both

No, you're the one saying that

Shithole
White minorities were building and prospering but shitskins took over and its all lost now

but your drug dealing shithole won't have both and you know it

you're the one implying that

I'm sorry banana republic on a good roll, we really can have both, there's sound projections for both counts, but hey you can always import migrants to try and artificially boost your country

No, you are the retard that believes gdp means something, China has a bigger gdp than Australia.

And for the record, building cheap electronics for the burgers and having an economy that depends 75% on murrika isn't something to brag about.

You're the retard who thinks a country with high HDI can make the last 50 points to very high within a reasonable amount of time, like YOUR country has done recently

And yes, a diversified industrial/manufacturing base isn't something to brag about, better to stake your future on mining copper

The guy is retarded. But you need to understand, Mexicans are mocked constantly, their nationality is synonymous with lazyness, getting sick and illegal migration,they need to compensate, it's really shocking for them when they found out they are not even a big deal. In Latin America, that's why they always end up being insulted by the argies everywhere or humiliated in this board. They are among the most proud countries so it has to be hard on their souls when they findout they are a shithole.

I just read someone is butthurt as fuck about Mexico

Our economy will trans into services. We won't have a population of slaves building iphones. Development is about education. Life expectancy and income, something your country is behind. In Chile you can't clean a toilet without 12 years of education. Your people just prefer to pick up fruits or ensamble shit they will never be able to pay.

And for the record, you are still a savage shithole where 60% of people doesn't has a work contract.

probably not him, but a different biker from NYC got cut in half somewhere in Mexico on his way to brazil.

don't lie bitch, you create these threads daily
i am not a spic, but i wish one of them would chop your head off with a dull machete.

How?
Those are facts, Mexicans are mocked in the media, Mexicans get into fights with argies, Mexicans try to brag about dumb things in this board and end up changing the subject, Mexico is irrelevant as a commercial partner for most of latinoamerica, and Mexicans are among the most proud people in the world. Those are facts, only ecuatorians are more proud in the Americas.

>implying Shitle is not the same shit as us

>having this superiority complex
how can someone be this much not self aware

W-what?

>Our economy will trans into services
You mean a majority of your population isn't already there?
>Development is about education
Bla, bla, bla not a country in the world exists that isn't planning with that on mind, we are producing engineers by the literal millions and fucking doing the R&D on most of what we produce. What's Chile's strategy? 12 years of education to clean toilets you say? Good luck with that

Your country is betting its futture on integrating with mine, enjoy a future of faking a Mexican accent in your telemarketing job, but hey, you'll have a better HDI

based chilean miner

I'm not bothering taking you seriously, just friendly advice, let go of all that shit, can't be good for your mental health.

Probably muh inca heritage autism

Engineers that are terrible at their jobs to the point one murrikan does the job of 3 Mexicans, I really don't understand how you fail to grasp how % work, your educated population is extremely tiny, your youth isn't getting educated, your society just lacks the integrity to better itself, I mean, 97% of your homicides go unpunished.

Great answer.

memes aside, college is not for everyone. euros seem to be of obsessed with their free college meme but i don't think that helps their employment perspectives. 30% to 40% sounds about right. above that are the diminishing returns.

The name of the chart is misleading, the numbers include any form of advanced education, from technical stuff to trades

Isn't Serbia worse than most of South America?

you mean this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tertiary_education_attainment
chile is only slightly higher than mexico and both are towards the bottom

Imagine being so obsesed you have graphs and stats of another country just so you can tell them they are shit and keep repeating the same bait over and over from three pics you got from Sup Forums.

>w-we have a plan!
then why are your greasy countrymen so desperate to enter the US?

Why can't you butthurt spics just tell me about your day to day lives and talk about how safe your continent is for a road trip instead of competing over whose shithole is slightly less shitty?

You turd worlders are so arrogant.

Whom, may I ask. Are you quoting?

Why are South Coners such traitors? Look at how quick they stabbed their fellow brothers in the back, just to get the approval of their American overlords

cuck

They haven't been entering your country for something close to a decade, I know you can't tell us apart from the other Latin Americans but there actually is a difference.

I can only speak about Colombia, but if you're going through our andes you should be fine, try to avoid the pacific coast as much as you're able to and the caribbean side is really not dangerous but very poor

Im not the other mexiposter though. I can recognize my country has good parts and bad parts and that there are beatiful places and places where I would never want to go. If you want to go somewhere safe and nice go to Chapala or Baja, full of american people but they are actually nice unlike the dumb burgerposters of Sup Forums
Except we do have some developing plans and the economy is growing as far as your goverment lets us.
SOMOS EL CARTEL DE CALI HIJUEPUTAS!

How bad is the Pacific coast really?

Idk man in always get the impression cities are to be avoided but rural areas and small towns even if they are super poor are ok, travel blogs seem to corroborate thus.

i mean it's not a war zone or anything, but it's probably the most dangerous area of south america along with northeastern brazil

Gotta be a special type of stupid if you genuinely expected this type of info on this site, which makes most of us think you're not really serious and therefore no one wants to respond

>along with northeastern brazil
and all venezuela, obviously

>still feeding that retard

Sup Forums used to be a good board before it got taken over by teenage ESLs that never leave their generals

I'd post this on /trv/ but it's full of naive white hipsters that insist it's perfectly safe to walk through Bogota drunk out your mind at 2 in the morning

CHI

I think its better than East Europe in terms of people, about equal in terms of standard of living. And you don't need to be an "elite" to be a simple, goodhearted and hardworking person like the South Americans I know. IMHO.

Generals have been around forever, like....before the flags and stuff too?

>Generals have been around forever, l
not really true for the longest time there was only the yugo general until generals gradually came to overtake the board entirely

It is like tropical Russia.

Sup Forums has never been good for this type of thing. Even before flags shitposting was still rampant.
>I'd post this on /trv/ but it's full of naive white hipsters that insist it's perfectly safe to walk through Bogota drunk out your mind at 2 in the morning
And here you will get the opposite opinion. Conclusion: This site is not the place to make an informed decision about this matter

>perfectly safe to walk through Bogota drunk out your mind at 2 in the morning
probably not perfectly safe but i've done it in Medellin and only had 1 time 1 guy trying to convince me to give him my phone, you can't really speak about it if you have never been here

Vaya que son idiotas, siempre caen con este tipo de hilos, y seguro es el mismo gringo de siempre.

>gringo
you mean CHI

siempre los mismos mejimierdas a los que les duele admitir que el cono sur es mejor

looks oddly comfy tbqh

>are generally petty thieves and involved in minor drug trafficking.
This isn't true

I enjoy spending my free time stabbing dumb amerifat tourists and robbing them, occasionally I rape their gf and wives in the rare occasion they aren't fat

Vai chupa um bacon meu rapaz.

[spoiler]Please nuke NK and us[/spoiler]

this
THIS

t. butthurt spics

It is, the weather and mosquitos are not though.

Are all chileans this deluded? Your country is literally less wh*te than Colombia, Venezuela and Brazil and still have the nerve to call us subhuman mongrels. You can't be this fucking deluded man

No, that is not only inaccurate, it is impossible since eastern Europe is worse than Africa.

I did it and it's pretty safe, it took me 7 days and it was actually pretty cheap ($300 usd)). I did from Buenos Aires to Bogota . The only danger I felt was the fucking abyss on the side of the road at times while we were Crossing through Ecuador and Southwestern Columbia

>I'd post this on /trv/ but it's full of naive white hipsters that insist it's perfectly safe to walk through Bogota drunk out your mind at 2 in the morning
I've done this shit countless times successfully. Just don't do this shit alone. be with a group of at least 3-5 people in a nonsketchy area (North, eastern and west side, avoid the south like the plague) and you'll be just fine

We are not. In fact, not even Venezuela is like your country, even with all that shit happening right now. You ar at war motherfucker

>make a comment about the Southern cone
>the same colombian always comes out of the woodworks with a "YOU'RE NOT WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE" comment
I'd be annoyed if I had to share a flag with you

especially Canada.