fbi.gov/tips
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

University of Minnesota Golden Gophers

the fbi

See you in January, Duskies

fbi.gov/tips

*blocks Saquon's path*

my sides

The same team that has in 5 of the last 6 matchups.

kek have fun never getting to the national championship game again because you don't have the BCS crutch anymore and you'll never get into the playoffs because you have no conference championship game to play

yeah right

This.
>muh NBC coverage

>us
>we
Why do people say this about their team? Are you on the team, OP? Do you live vicariously through McSorley? Do you have cuckold fantasies? Cringe.

>Le team that can't even score against Clemson

I'm guessing you are queer and have sucked multiple dicks just this week alone. My second guess is that you watch Big Bang Theory.

meme arrows aside, who doesn't use "we" colloquially when referring to the team they support

besides, he may go to penn state

>still doing the "us" "we" memes

>the results of a games more than 2 years ago in which the other team had a different coach and worse talent dictates how this year will fare because muh patterns
are ohio state fags genuinely autistic?

I don't and I chastise those who do.

Who cares if you attend or attended the school. I went to Michigan and I cringe every time I hear it. Any player thinks you're a fag if you say it. You've probably never played a down of football, too. Sad!

who the fuck cares, you're all getting rhythmically slapped anyway

our meme coach will get you

t. bootyblasted miSHITgan fan

Alabama

So you're saying Notre Dame will get pressured into joining the Big Ten?

Sure, Butttgers needs a team to beat up on too

you do realize that if noter dame wins out convincingly they will go to the playoffs

also the conference championships means fuck all

ex: ohio state last season going to playoffs even tho pen state beat them and won the big ten chip

T. olemiss fan who has common sense

I disagree. Conference Championships are becoming like a playoff before the playoffs. Example if Bama and Georgia play the SEC championship as #1& #3 as they are currently ranked the loser will not make the playoff.

>implying """"THEY"""" will let Penn State play the Mighty 'Bama
kek
it didn't matter if Bama took 2 losses and Penn stayed undefeated for the next 5 years
the matchup will never be allowed to happen, because "MUH BAMA"

Is there a more uppity fan base than the Pedos right now? Holy shit.

then why did pen state not go then? its all about timing of a loss and win streak/hype behind you, this is a business and the most popular teams will go, most of the time they are the best but that has shone to not always be the case

my predictions are

ohio state

bama

noterdame

and tcu ( they face no one good and will be undefeated)

bama wins it all

sceen cap this

>noterdame
o i am laffin

>I went to Michigan
retard confirmed
opinion discarded

Wisconsin is going to hold you to 17< in the BTC lmao. Have fun in the Rose Bowl.

BTFO

Last time I checked the chant is literally WE ARE.... PENN STATE!

> Believing this

Last year Penn State Won the Big 10, but the number 2 and 3 Big 10 teams (OSU & Mich) wen to the playoffs. The playoff pick whoever it wants. It's bullshit.

Where's your God now?