Who are some actors that have murdered their spouse?

Who are some actors that have murdered their spouse?

Jim carrey

>her death doesnt make sense!!!!
>opiods with benzos and speed

was she an actual druggie or just had super incompetent doctors

He's gone super batshit crazy too if you check his Twitter.

A murderous husband that fed her lethal combinations of drugs

I know some people with ties to hollywood. Word on the street was he was upset about her eating the last pizza bagel.

how stupid can you be to think it's healthy to take so many drugs at once?

Was she going to vote for Trump or something?

I want to beat this guys ass desu

cash me ahside fucker. Hate his goofy libtard fat jew wife murdering ass

>super incompetent
Don't believe people when they say Mexico supplies our drugs. Crooked/careless doctors and pharma companies are the boggest drug dealers in the US

That fat fuck is not an actor. He's a twitter bitch

>Crooked/careless doctors and pharma companies are the boggest drug dealers in the US

Huh? Boggest? What did he mean

he didn't kill her by his own hand, but he probably began the chain of events that led to her death and that knowledge has caused him to go mad

This fat slob of a retard is still more successful than anyone on this board. What does that say about you?

INB4 muh librul Hollywood.

What the hell? What doctor would prescribe all that shit together?

And neither of them thought it was weird she was taking both Adderall AND Xanax?

I'm guessing the addy and Xanax were recreational. Hey, turns out when you have Hollywood money, getting hooked on prescription drugs is a bad idea

Why the fuck was she on adderall?

I don't know. Maybe he could give us a quick rundown?

But a billionaire outsider with no prior political expirience who became President while the whole establishment was against him is just a stupid meanie head right XD

He means dirty doctors. I am in FL and I used to visit multple monthly for oxycodone xanax and sometimes something else . But yeah his fault. He killed her. It's not like he didn't know. the adderal with fent and benzo makes no sense though

At least my waifu isn't dead

>Who are some actors that have murdered their spouse?

enabler or just fetish feeder?

adderall and xanax - explains a lot, an awful lot

Trump doesn't post on this board

PATT IS SUCH A DISGUSTING TROLL FACED PIG

fishing for a rundown

So is there actually any evidence or is it just buthhurt alt-right guys who can't deal with the fact that a standup they used to like is a liberal?

Adderall and xanax is a fantastic combo

Shame she died tho

And that retarded orange Muppet is more successful than him. What does that say about him?

that combination actually looks like a murder or suicide.

Kinda Sup Forums but relevant

As edgy as this is,i'll admit that it is pretty fucking funny.

There's a sad irony on this man's wife being on this horribly dangerous cocktail of artificial poisons, with his knowledge and consent, and him ranting on Twitter about how evil Trump is and how all white americans are Nazis that hate women. Perhaps if he paid more attention to the women in his own life, gave her the masculine love and care that she needed, she wouldn't need 50 drugs just to cope with life. Unfortunately Patton "The Fat Widower" Oswalt would rather spend his time ranting about how terrible conservatives are, stuffing his face with McDonalds, and making mediocre circle-jerky comedy.

I give it 5 years tops until this man is discovered in his 5 billion dollar coastal apartment, pants down, hand on his tiny flaccid cock, twitter open on his $50000 macbook, and a needle in his arm. Dead. His last remarks will be ranting about some "rural bigoted hicks" 1000 miles from him refusing to adapt to the future, totally ignorant of the fact that he's immersed himself in a virtual world of hate instead of paying attention to the decadence of the reality behind him.

Perhaps this man is so eager to live through this virtual, cosmopolitan world based entirely on manmade theory, because living in the real world would require him to realize that his physical deformity matches his spiritual deformity.

SAD!

Robert Wagner
William Shatner

Munchusen by proxy. He reveled in the attention

You get prescribed Adderall and Xanax by a Psychiatrist... They see you for a bit. If you're not deemed a case in need of intensive therapy, then you're shipped off to a Nurse Practitioner. That person asks you a battery of standard questions about your mental well being and if you answer them right, you get prescriptions...They also ask you once year if you've gotten a physical from your physician. Tell them "yes" and you get your prescriptions. They don't follow up.

Your health maintenance is really on you but these people ultimately become drug dealers with a minimum of oversight protection protocols.

Haha, edgy but lol