How should i respond to this obnoxious bitch???

How should i respond to this obnoxious bitch???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_sGn6PdmIo
youtube.com/watch?v=BDj_bN0L8XM
huffingtonpost.com/christina-hoff-sommers/wage-gap_b_2073804.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mute
>block

Just say "Holy shit, shut the fuck up"

+1

>women choose to work less in lower paying fields
>your fault for not carrying a firearm, which puts you on equal footing with a physically stronger man.

She's getting emotional. Calm her down by casually raping her.

post that gif of the naked jap girl drinking vomit through a rubber tube from the other jap girl's stomach then block

Post it please

>2016
>Believing in the pay gap

Also:
Her response to this will be:
>Pwned that racists misogynist loser
>Fucking dumbass Trump supporter

SJWs need to combated, not ignored. They're too influential to sweep under the rug.

I would tell her to get a fucking life and stop blaming "inequality" for her problems.

"It isn't your fault you were raped, but you certainly could have taken better precautions for your own safety because reality is cruel and you can't change reality with wishful or magical thinking."

This.

About to get raped? Pull out the CCW and let 'er rip baby!!

women don't care about logic, so arguing is useless
feminists aren't really the type to have children, so they don't matter in the long run - they'll be genetically flushed out
the wise thing to do is to avoid them completely and raise a family of your own, upholding traditional values

You should respond to her with your own opinions

That only happens in Germany when a migrant attacks you. You don't know the difference between wages and earnings

>earnings gap

Yeah making a few thousand dollars more over a lifetime is way more important than raising a family.

Discard.

She would appear to be trolling you.
Or it's fake as fuck.

Ask to restart the convo then ask to when are we gonna smash

"calm down darling"

guaranteed to make her rage

You should trigger her.

Ask why women like her arse obsessed with rape.

Is it because she gets off on the thought of it? Explain why it's completely natural, since women are biologically programmed to want to be subordinate to men. And society has put women in a position where they are pushed to compete against men, when deep down, all they want is to be dominated & are much happier in the home, raising children.

You show her your dick obviously

These

There's no wage gap. If a business owner can hire someone for 70 cents on the dollar for the exact same quality they would. Woman make anything up to stay in the spotlight.

Don't. Stop wasting your time on dumb shit like this and stop focusing your attention on the loud minority. Break the conditioning and subversion,

Ask her how she'd enjoy being raped

Send her a picture of your dick.

Ask her why she hates blacks

Perhaps some, but I really think most of them are misguided. There are some nasty, unethical, and just despicable people at the core, but people need to be reasoned out of this (as I once was).

The wage gap isnt real.

Problem i i could explain it to you but only in german and not in english

sorry man

Call her a cuck

Tell her Black Lives Matter is much more important.

Then send her a pic of your dick and tell her hey this isn't going to suck itself, get to work.

There is an earnings gap, not a wage gap

this

Sent her this pic.

Kek this

expected more from you, designated rapist

>on the right
Is she just unfortunate, or a tranny?

Ask her about her opinion on Trump supporters being assaulted at rallies.

Hit her with Muslim talking points/responses and call her a racist

"Ha, cool your tits (and come over and suck my dick)"

You know, I'm pretty good at spotting a tranny as I'm a degenerate. But this one... now that's a noggin scratcher. The face says yes, the shoulders say maybe, and the fat distribution says no.

Im at a loss. years of fapping to traps and i have no idea. either way this... person... is quite unfortunate in the genetics department

why are you even talking about that shit with some bitch? Especially over text? You don't talk philosophy or ideology over text... the fuck is wrong with your stupid retarded generation of people?

The only response is to call her out on her over reaction.

youtube.com/watch?v=G_sGn6PdmIo

here OP take this.

R a r e
a
r
e

Do you understand the differences between wages and earnings? This is a question I'm not sure she could answer, those who do not know the basic definitions of terms should not be arguing about subjects related to those terms.

liberals and their hypotheticals as proof they are right.

"Knock off your ma'amsplaining and check your cis white female privilege, cunttrumpet"

youtube.com/watch?v=BDj_bN0L8XM

It has been confirmed a tranny. There is a pic floating around of him getting his dick sucked. I don't have it to prove my claims for obvious reasons, sorry.

The Wage gap is nonsense, when you adjust for everything a normal person would take into consideration - the wage gap disappears.

huffingtonpost.com/christina-hoff-sommers/wage-gap_b_2073804.html

Excellent. He's black so she can't refute his huge negroid member. Checkmate feminism. :^)

>2 posts by this ID
>no update

Fuck off, faggot OP.

Don't you guys realise by now there is NO debating feminists and liberals to be had. You are not going to change their mental instability. The best you can do is red pill normies instead.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?????

That's the only response you need. Use it

The wage gap is a myth though.

STFU and make me a sammich, bitch.

tell her she's getting hysterical and ask if she's on the rag or what

First post best post

I always liked the one on the top left, never got source :(

it's a tranny. pic debunked a long time ago.

>OP not keeping us posted
Why do you even ask for our help then?

Tell her that she's an idiot for posting statistics she and her feminist peers clearly don't know how to read. The stats she posted tell us absolutely nothing about her claimed problem except for the fact that nurses don't earn as much as brain surgeons.

come on OP

tell her that she is white and should check her own fucking privilege