Why is everyone so pissy about this matchup in the World Series?

Why is everyone so pissy about this matchup in the World Series?

What is exactly so boring about the top 2 teams respectively In league going head to head for it all a bad thing?

Were You not entertained by the Falcons/Pats game or Mardrid/Juventus or anything else like that? I don’t see the problem

Is it just the whole LA/NY rivalry thing the ?

please respond

casuals want to see "storylines", not the best two teams in the championship

It's Yankee fans in full damage control trying to pretend like it's not a big deal.

Verlander vs Kershaw should be pretty amazing anons

Because Yankees vs Dodgers is the best match. No one wants to see ASStros in the sacred world series

not an argument

dudders are universally hated and the astros are a team nobody cares about

Only fox executives are mad, Houston is a young, quality team
Should be a good series.

Astros have NO history. Plus everyone wants a tanka vs darkish match-up.

So? They’re the top fucking teams and play very good baseball, regardless if no one likes them

>muh history

Well now if they make the WS they’re going to have more chances to make history

Mexico to have best MLB WS ratings in history

It's not the matchup, it's that we already know who's winning. The second poseidon nuked houston I knew for a fact they were ""winning"" it because the MLB is all about forcing storylines now. Further evidenced by them allowing Houston to go past the deadline to get Verlander for insurance in case the umps can't manage it themselves

this t b.h

It's over Masahiro, get some rest

>this is what Yanks fans believe
Just get over it, NY far exceeded expectations this year and you have a nice new, young team who will do well in coming seasons

lol you’re delusional, should be a close series any how

Okay so how exactly does a team make history without ever getting to the World Series.

>thinking tanaka is worthy of going against darvish
you're getting maeda and you're gonna like it

It wasn't even past the deadline

Because the Astros are going to be swept. At least the Yankees are likable

Click the wrong post, my dude?

STANKEES BTFO

White team vs Mexican team

they've been in the majors since 1962 (55 years)

>Houston
>white

It's obvious dodgers are gonna sweep. Boring match up.

Pats/Falcons sucked. What are you talking about?

No one cares about the Astros. That's why. Might as well ask why no one would be interested in seeing the Padres in the eries.

noone likes houston

it's the liberal part of texas

primetime cuck casuals that just want the big money matchup

Gotten a lot of big drought ending World Series lately

This is the best matchup. The Yankees play boring swing for the fences baseball. Only players worth watching are Grit, Didi, and Judge. The rest of that team are slow footed idiots who can't run or catch (Gary Sanchez).

that's austin

Best pitching team vs best hitting team. It will be a good matchup.

Houston votes liberal too because of all the minorities.

I'm celebrating.
Yankees get fucked
Astros going to the world series
Number 2, add cheese, add bacon, no tomato, no onion, sub mayo. It's a good night.

>Houston
>The most southern Texas city
>Liberal

Fuck, Dallas is more liberal than Houston.

People talk up Houston's liberalicity because we had a lesbian mayor and an anti-lgbt-discrimination ordinance (that the state promptly shut down.)

>doesn't like big market teams for spending money
>doesn't like small market teams for lack of history

pick one

God BTFOed all the liberal parts of Houston during Harvey

Houston minorities vote conservative.
Austin is hipsterland with live music and movietheaters.

lol Jesus this post

Houston isn’t libby they are just fat

Well that's not true at all, the majority of the dem voters in houston are north of the city center, and most of the flooding was in the southern suburbs. Gay Shield prevails, fag.

I hate the Yankees and actually lived in Houston for a time and root for the Indians, but Yankees/Dodgers are the two anchor franchises of the league. Them playing each other is as storied as it gets, and anyone not old has never seen it before.

I'm glad the Astros ones, but it's pretty apparent why most neutral casuals would want to see dodgers/yankees

>Houston minorities vote conservative.
Not really. The rich/middle-class ones do. The poor ones vote democrat.

>Yankees
>Not universally despised
What the jews like is not popular opinion

There is nothing likable about the yankees

tbf jews are predominately mets fans.

Who are you quoting?

No they don't. Houston and to a broader degree Texas' minorities vote more conservative and are much more palatable than say Cali minorities, but they're still minorities, which means they're still libshits generally.

Because the team that couldnt beat the other and choked is totally going to do so much better

We are pretty fat.
Food is too good and its way too hot/humid to ever wanna work out.

Maybe in New York but their diaspora universally adore the yankees

true.

Outside of this Cambodian culinary image board, the Yankees are more universally hated.

WAY more. Yeah, it's not even close. Get fucked.

The Astros were the AL favourite to go the WS before spring training idiot

>houston puto here

is this a good time to bandwagon the Houston Lastros. I never watched a full boredball game this whole season. I just want a to be in a full scale riot where we trash downtown houston like we did in 2006 were we lost to the Yankees. Kek. I didnt watch baseball then i dont watch baseball now lol.

Woo!! Astros yayy.

Like Colin Cowherd said, Dodgers vs. Yanks is national. Gets the water cooler talk going, especially with the huge star power of Judge vs. Kershaw.

No one wants to see some manlet and some guy who wasted his career with Detoilet and married a fat model. There's no sizzle with Dodgers vs. Astros.

this isn't supposed to be about New York vs LA west coast vs east coast normie ball. Plus, that matchup would be Red Sox vs Yankees

What are YOU talking about? That was An amazing Super Bowl

t. Butt hurt falcunts fan

Dodgers vs Yankees wouldn't even be close, the Yankees would get completely stomped and any yaks fan who thinks otherwise is delusional

Casuals lose interest when teams without a national following don't make the championship. This happens in all sports.

>in the 2000s they were known as the la migra dodgers, hence their name.

>two national league teams enter World Series
Who thought this was a good idea?