Why did Hackson force degenerate shit like weed smoking into LotR...

Why did Hackson force degenerate shit like weed smoking into LotR? it completely ruined the conservative message of the series.

You do realize that Trump = Sauron right?

>deleted scenes = movie cuts
kek.

Pipe-weed is tobacco

How is that?

Sauron wanted to conquer white lands and settle brown races in them, so he's more like Hillary.

Conservative message say what?

The series is anarchist

wtf i hate sauron now

Nigga tolkien literally wrote a whole chapter about how much the hobbits loved weed

it's in the books...and it's tobacco

only dude weed idiots think it's weed

the council of elrond and the fellowship of the ring is basically globalism, you dumb cuck

WTF SAURON = GOOD GUY

>tickles my frontal lobe

You can smoke weed and still hate niggers, what's your point?

How did they get tobacco in middle-earth? tobacco comes from America

How did they get POTATOES? they come from America

Why does so-called "degeneracy" trigger you Sup Forums buttholes so much? Are you mad that no one ever invited you to do anything fun or degenerate in school, so you did a complete 180* on how you felt about "cool" things?

I bet you write an angry little screed every time a character smokes a cigarette or litters too

HANL

How did the orcs know what a menu is? menu is originally from French, are there French speakers in middle-earth?

How did the orcs know what maggoty bread is?

Agriculture and bread originated from the fertile crescent in the middle east 5k years ago.

>so you did a complete 180*

It's 360* you idiot

Further proof that weed ruins brain cells

>he doesn't like a bit of Old Toby

>implying any true conservative isn't anarchist

there was like a 12-page long autistic diatribe about how much the hobbits loved to blaze it in the books, right after the 12-page long diatribes about meal times.

Also I'm 99% sure pipe weed in LOTR is a tobacco analogue, not a pot analogue.

Hobbit culture is analogous to 18th-19th century English rural culture, so a lot of their aesthetics and tech and shit clash with the high medieval-esque stuff seen elsewhere. You just gotta roll with it.

It's cannabis sativa. Prove me wrong.

Orcs are middle-easterners, Tolkien confirmed it

DUDE

Orcs were white buddy

It goes further than that. Its an outward projection of personal failure, by projecting anger and frustration to an external vessel, in this case a omnipresent boogeyman called "degeneracy".

If most Sup Forums tards had good jobs/life partner, theyd quickly stop caring about "muh zionism".

At the end of the day the sad truth is that despite women being shit (never get married), blaming "nigger culture" and "jewish degeneracy" is LITERALLY paranoid delusion stemming from personal failure.

>The series is anarchist
>The good ending is literally reinstating the old monarchy

Just how fucking dumb are liberals?

>Americans are Westernis men
>SAURON = AMERICAN CONFIRMED

Nah, the council of elrond and the fellowship of the ring was the last free people of the west, which united against the brown hordes

But Mordor was in the south-east

>liberal
why am i not surprised you don't understand

Yes people working together = globalism
Boromir was "muh gondor first" and therefore bad

wow i can't believe Sup Forums fell for this cheap bait

must be all the imdb tourists

"Weed smoking". Now you had it.

>Sauron wanted to conquer white lands and settle brown races in them.
actually no,he used the orcs but he wanted to dominate the elves.

Huh?

Sauron was a Numenorian from Westernis you utter pleb.

its confirmed in the extended edition that its tobacco

>Sauron was a Numenorian from Westernis you utter pleb.
Literally, what?

>nigger culture
>jewish degeneracy
The evils of the world are organized. Its not random chaos, despite outward appearences. To think only the jews are capable of evil is ridiculous. There are many, many groups of people involved in the globalist house of cards, but they cant see the forest for the trees. Many, many people have that problem.

But projection? Maybe. Hard to tell over the tubes.

Stop trying to poison Tolkien with your Sup Forums bullshit you disgusting redditor.