Four Million Muslims killed by U.S. And NATO

>Four Million Muslims Killed in US-NATO Wars: Should We Call It Genocide?

>Hearkening back to the Japanese interment camps of WWII, some Americans are now calling for Muslims to be placed in camps or even openly calling for genocide against the 1.6 billion practitioners of the faith.

> globalresearch.ca/four-million-muslims-killed-in-us-nato-wars-should-we-call-it-genocide/5470424

>MFW the crusades never ended

DEUS VULT!

> youtube.com/watch?v=i0zbF5mlvL8

After Grand Emperor Trump is elected, will you join the crusades?

Other urls found in this thread:

cchr.org/documentaries/the-hidden-enemy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aHyPQulHcJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Should We Call It Genocide?
We should call it a start

source: my fat ass
but here is a fact, 50.000 westerner killed by mujaahiden you dumb fatty

>those patches

lol.

Also do you have to buy your own equipment in the military? Weapons and weapon accessories specifically I mean.

More shit saying Muslims are a race.

>4 million
>Should we call it genocide?

No, we should call it not enough.

>muslims kill each other with great gusto
>somehow this is genocide

Only 4 mill? Sheeeit, we need to step up our game.

There's still over a billion of them and they breed like rabbits. We need to step up our extermination program if we want to curb this problem.

>Dumb fatty
Jesus fuck that is pre-school tier banter fucking hell.

Deus Vult

Though like almost all of this is just muslims bombing muslims

Well the US created the conditions for it, removing the strong secular governments preventing it.....

> Nips bomb American port
> Get rekt

> Slimes bomb American buildings
> Get rekt

There's a lesson to be learned in there somewhere.

You don't even know what Mujahedeen are and that Marine was killed in Iraq by insurgents, not fucking mujahedeen.

Regardless, we have slaughtered over 4 million of them and it feels fantastic.

It's not a banter, it's an insult, you fucking fat sack of shit

We need to start on the wetbacks flooding america and canada

Most Special Forces buy their own equipment because the shit that the military provides is crap.

When you are on the field, you want a pair of Binos that you bought and not some rag tag shit that has been passed down to you by command.

There was no justification for the treatment of the japanese while islam demands muslims kill or enslave all non believers.

For muslims to peacefully coexist every couple of generations would need to cull their population by 90%

Most were combatants so no you fucking retard, it's called war

I'm so happy that you guys got rekt today by your own kind.

HAHAHA! It really helps when muslims kill each other. Stupid fucking roach.

Fuck yeah

Anyone who fights what they see as "western imperialists" in the name of jihad is a mujaihdeen, ffucking retard.

Fuck off you dirty nip.

>GlobalResearch

Ok Ivan.

Wish I could've participated in this shoah during my multiple Iraq deployments.

>4 million muslims killed
There's still a billion left.

Mujahedeen were in Afghanistan and became the Taliban you stupid nigger.

Those who fight against Christians are known as Jihadists.

Jesus did mommy die in the airport, Abdul? One comment and you're triggered to high hell.

Americans gets rekt all the time since your fat ratios are too high and you get heart attacks very often.

Doubt.

Everybody has to do their part. Remember to kill the women and children if you aren't in the military because they're too PC

Muslims hate other Muslims more than they hate burgers. We keep the savages at their throats while we plunder. Sure there is some blowback from time to time but on a larger scale worth it.

fpbp. Every single one of them deserved to die.

not enough

> Americans die because they are enjoying freedoms of burgers and fries

> Muslims die because they get blown the fuck out by American Crusaders

HAHAHAHA! Tell me which one is worse, roach.

Why are there so many annoying angry turkish people posting today?

Go mourn or something stop being mad.

Fuck off you Londistani fuck boi. I cant wait till some UK patriot caves your head in on your way home from prayer.

i thought the chinese hated the japs? why support rthem?

Keep it up brave Christian soldiers of the Western civilized world. In God we trust to give you the strenght to kill the remaining 1.6 billion adherents to the terrorist religion, Islam.

DEATH TO ISLAMIC FILTH!

4 million? lol Why didn't they make it a larger number? Did they think 4 million was believable and anything larger was not?

Visit Istanbul! It's a blast!

i hope you get type 2 diabetes from all the maple syrup my country has allowed you to harvest in peace for the last 70 years

>american crusades
>not by a proxy islamic terror organisation that was funded by israel,america and saudis for the mutual interests
god, the average american is dumber than an average muslim.who could ve thought it would be the case?

You just want to get in a fight about semantics you fucking degenerate.
The mujahideen is not exclusive to the afghan soviet resistance, is is literally defined as Islamic resistance fighters who are fighting non-Muslim opponents. Not fucking exclusive to Afghanistan.

Many other political Islamist organisations call themselves mujahideen, including magrhebi and phillipino ones. Dumb cunt.

Read a fucking book, the afghan mujahideen did not become the taliban. The United Islamic front formed from the afghan mujahideen, the talibann biggest opponent during the civil war. Hekmatyar for a long time, was an opponent of the taliban, and he leaded a mujahideen group.

Read a fucking book retard

>Gets so triggered he replies to own post

> Mfw there is a Chuck Norris picture and quote on the plate shield of the turret

6 million was already taken.

LOL! You still got rekt by our proxy you dumb bitch, and ISIS is slaughtering 1000s of muslims. They are helping us tremendously by wiping out you faggots.

I'll call it genocide when that number gets to a billion, then maybe...maybe.

> Australia
> The post

>people who died with conviction and self respect
>faggots

>4 million
>over a billion muslims
>muslims in every country, but we've only bombed a couple
>questions if it's genocide

LOST IN IRAQ
>LOST IN AFGHANISTAN
LOST IN IRAQ
>LOST IN AFGHANISTAN
LOST IN IRAQ
>LOST IN AFGHANISTAN
LOST IN IRAQ
>LOST IN AFGHANISTAN

LOOL XDD LMAOO

>being knowledgable
>not talking about shit you don't understand

Dumb cunt bro, dumb cunt

> Look Infidel, we killed a 8000 of you. We are le superior

HAHAHAHA! We fucking shoahed you sand niggers! LMFAO!

Fucking holocaust for real and it was muslims being thrown in the ditch.

I don't live in Turkey so I'm not mad.

>Fought for Israel
>Died while getting minimum wage
>Lost the war they participated in
>Wives were getting fucked by other men while they were home
>If they had any kids they are being raised in a society full of homosexuals,whores and other degenerates.
>Hillary will the election
Lmao.

LOST IN IRAQ
>LOST IN AFGHANISTAN
LOST IN IRAQ
>LOST IN AFGHANISTAN
LOST IN IRAQ
>LOST IN AFGHANISTAN
LOST IN IRAQ
>LOST IN AFGHANISTAN

hahahahahahha

not nearly enough dead, lets keep going

>Lost
lol, nope.Iraq was fought to prevent Saddam Hussein from moving oil off the dollar.
Resounding, crushing success.

Afghanistan was fought to create a puppet state with a leadership under American control. That puppet state was established and still exists.

We got everything we wanted geopolitically and lost nothing.

It's funny because the only reason you would think that the USA's goals in the war were to "establish democracy" or something would be if you had taken American propaganda at face value. How fucking stupid are you?

You sound a bit mad, Europe is going to be Muslim soon, so will America.
11/10

This, now we need to get rid of the ones here.

Well why not stop laughing and do something about it faggot?

muhamMAD right here, o im laffin

>be muslim
>Get rekt while holding onto your goat fucking father now you're both dead lying in the street

>Lost
We decimated their armies and left them in ruin. The only thing we 'lost' at was putting them back together, which is frankly something that God himself couldn't do.

We raped the Middle East lol

itll work its way up to 6 gorillion

The Serbs are going to take your shitty country when the EU collapses. Hope your women are ready for another rousing camping trip.

>be muslim
>Get slaughtered by American Crusaders and stacked up in the side of the road like a bunch of useless flesh

Afghanistan was more of a competition to capture oil fields againts the russians.But yeah that is why US created thier own puppet state .

>be muslim
>Get faced caved in and shot with your best friend in the car by American Crusader then take a selfie with him

>lol, nope.Iraq was fought to prevent Saddam Hussein from moving oil off the dollar.
Resounding,crushing success.

Lmao. You removed Saddam and your proxy government became Shia (Iranian) controlled. Thousands of dead Americans and trillions of dollars wasted. Keep watching anime and roleplaying being a crusader on Sup Forums, that's truly gonna defeat Islam :^)

>Be muslim
>Get Shoahed by Crusaders in town square and let the flies lay maggots in your dead corpse.

>Be American soldier
>Commit suicide
Lmao

cchr.org/documentaries/the-hidden-enemy.html

mediocre number.
Muslims themselves have killed more than 4m.

youtube.com/watch?v=aHyPQulHcJw

Too bad i'm not a croat or serb

>be Stronkkkkk Islamic warrior
>Get shot and peed on by American Crusaders

Thats not true, friend, not at least with units I've worked with. They do have the opportunity to use their own equipment in certain situations but for the most part they'll use the issued gear. Generally the only time they'll use their own stuff is on FP roles or patrols

That list doesn't even include the genocide of the american natives wtf

>Private Cuks wife cries as she will never have him watch as she gets plowed by Jamal ever again.

> at first I as like
> Allah Akbar death to the American infidel

So each dead mudslime costs about $500k. Fuuuggg. We need a final solution.

>But then I was like

then i was like...

Toasty
o
a
s
t
y

>ISIS beheading video

No American soldier has ever been beheaded by ISIS so try to find something else.

>Be American
>Lose in Iraq and Afghanistan
>Muslim population is growing rapidly
>Cuck soldiers kill themselves everyday
>Iraqi and Afghan birthrates are still sky high and the replacement rate is hire than any casualty rate afflicted