How can the UK in good conscience leave the eu when 48% of the population want to stay?

How can the UK in good conscience leave the eu when 48% of the population want to stay?

Watch and you'll see.

because that's how democracy works

bc 51% want to leave.

this is a good meme. i guess they should stay since it was such a slim victory. that way the minority of the people who voted prevail

How can the UK in good conscience stay in EU when 52% of the population wants to leave?

How can they stay when 52%want to leave?
Can you not do maths?

wow man ur liek retartit or somethin lol XD

What a fucking idiot I won't even bother to refute this, it's moronic

Because money goy.

Don't you like money?

but 52% is more than 48%

>How does democracy work

Because 52% want to leave.

Democracy. It's really fucking simple, man

Because the 48% are morons.

Deport those 48% to Brussels. Everyone should be happy.

>undermine democracy in the name of feelz al-vote al-minority

How can the US not have Ted Cruz as POTUS when 90 people want that to happen?

Really makes you drink.

What is up with that pic linking me to the byford dolphin incident?

Thats the major flaw with democracy.

They should have never joined the EU, no country should have.

Laws should only be legislated, if a overwhelming majority, something like 90-95%, want them. But in this time and age, in which tens of thousands of unwanted laws have piled up, a simple majority should be enough to get rid of them.

The EU, like the UN, is a toothless organization which wastes money and will always bend over for Muslims, political rhetoric and social pressure.
Who would want to be a part of that?
The UK looked out to their borders and saw the oncoming invasion on the horizon and decided they would make their own way when it comes to the coming immigrant invasion.

A good chunk of that 48% is Scottish anyway and they made it know recently with their own vote that they were OK bending over to the UK so there is no issue.

Too bad that even out of the eu they uk will still need to welcome immigrants

How can the UK in good conscience remain in the eu when 52% of the population want to leave?

>Peoples votes don't matter when they don't align with my opinion.

If the 48% want the EU why don't they just go to the EU it's not like the EU wouldn't take them, I hear they take anybody who isn't white.

Yes but they can affect their own restrictions and enforce the law as they see fit without the oversight of weaker countries crying racism and trying to make them follow through with media cover ups. Although they may still follow that method, but it will remain to be seen.