Does Sup Forums approve of this anti-gay cartoon by JWs?

Does Sup Forums approve of this anti-gay cartoon by JWs?

youtube.com/watch?v=ag_dXO6HUSY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCIE0vqk6Uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was in a mental hospital once with a schizophrenic woman who had legally changed her name to "Jesudaughter Appleseed" and was getting court committed for 6 months involuntarily. She rambled on and on about the kingdom and the rubies and it was sad.

Arent jehova witness the ones who don't get vlood transfusuons? Whst retatds

but they don't think everyone is getting to paradise they think only they, witnesses of jehovah, max of 144k of them will get there.

British Jehovahs Witness I don't agree with the cartoons, but I don't agree with homosexuality either.

Thanks for reminding me there's nothing wrong with being gay. God sounds like a spiteful closet fag.

They really are fucking crazy.

>vlood

How does Sup Forums feel about crusader of truth Pastor Anderson BTFOing the entire fag movement

youtube.com/watch?v=TCIE0vqk6Uo

its a very high quality cartoon and i agree with the message. wish they would stop going door to door though

>the god of our 140 year old religion invented marriage

JWs are worse than Mormons.

My dog hates JoHos, drives her nuts when they come up to the door.

I'll take JW over a mormon any day

at least they are somewhat christian

Have the JWs changed their stance on Sparlock the Wizard Warrior?

If not, then fuck 'em.

144k go to heaven to serve as judges or something

the other ones have the hope of living forever with their families on a perfect earth

they also don't believe in hell but some kind of eternal oblivion

>my invisible floating spirit man knows better than you do
get fucked jehovah

>which is the same god as the 4000 year old religion of judaism, and the 2000 year old religion of christianity

Come on man, dont be that dense

I hate them just as much as the next guy, but srs

Kill yourself shit dick.

i would like it if it wasnt made by those cultists

I agree that dykes and fags should not be allowed to raise children. It should be considered child abuse and the children should be taken away and placed in safe hetero foster homes. If fags and dykes want to play pretend and be "married" and fist each others assholes all day that's fine but when they drag innocent children into their mental illness that's where society needs to draw the line.

JW's are strict Christians. Isn't that what you want goys want?

Jehovas Witnesses literally don't believe that Jesus is god, so they are not Christian. They will go to hell together with gays and the catholics.

I really wish I could truely believe all this Jeuse stuff man. I feel like I would be real happy and stuff

Mormons are based. Totally fucking nuts, but based.

Honestly, I'm not anti-gay and I respect the LGBT community, but that picture makes me barf.

Man, that kid looks so fucking broken and those two parents look so smug and cunty.

They have altered this many times in the past, every time they show up to the door i Christian the shit out of them. Then say that is sure is sad we are doomed, if they were right before were all going to burn in eternal hellfire. They go no no no! 144K just like nah m8 you were right before go home.

They always look so sad.

It brings me deep joy.

Damn, this like/dislike ratio.
Fags got their ass destroyed on physical and spiritual level. Probably the same fags who demonize the witnesses who at their worst will be pushy with their agenda at your door, while defending muslims who will already have their knifes sharpened before you can finish lisping your boyfriends name.

The animation is pretty damn good and it's against the gays.

It's an easy 9/10 for me.

what is their deal with blood transfusions?

>I was in a mental hospital once
Working staff or were you enrolled?
I want stories if enrolled user.

most moms are a little bit crazy having two moms would be LSD mindfuck crazy

homosexuality is our punishment for going against god and extending our lives almost indefinitely. it makes sense since our gene pool has bloated and now we're experience all sorts of epigenetic quirks like homosexuality. we've bred and bred and now the world is buckling under our weight. god threw some homosexuals into the mix to try and ensure the children people wantonly throw away get raised. hedonists are fucked in general.

Apparently Jehova's witnesses are brown people now? Those characters look so swarthy.

> DAMN THOSE DISGUSTING HOMOSEXUALS THEY SHOULD BURN IN HELL FOR THEIR SINS >:CCCCCC
> MARRY A NICE BROWN GIRL INSTEAD!
I can see right trough you merchant

Jesus is not god, but the son of god.

Nice. but why she half nigger half white. What the fuck is this shit?

>What the fuck is this shit?
american demographics

This. Sounds like Jehovah's been sipping the multiculturalism kool-aid. He can keep his niggertown in the sky if that's his idea of paradise.

They don't believe in putting another persons blood inside you. I think they go off the old testament rule about not drinking blood. JWs actually die due to refusing transfusions.

Huge number of blacks are Jehovah's Witnesses. The men are especially susceptible to it because the JWs present themselves as having special knowledge and they don't ask for offerings. That's enough to lure blacks in.

these cunts are the reason hospitals have to ask a million times if you are OK with grandpa receiving blood.

Look at the uploader see most of the people are
Portuguese or Spanish look at Americans see they don't understand other places exist besides America.

>When racism supersedes religion
>"Come and join me my son, eternal salvation awaits!"
>"No thanks God, you let in niggers."
I love it.

This kind of shitty "muh book" reasoning actually helps degeneracy spread.

People who can't understand why public acceptance of sexual deviance leads to cultural decay without resorting to THE SKY WIZARD TOLD ME SO HURR are just as bad as SJWs and might as well be bluepilled. All people are doing when they go down this route is give fags more oppression points and more fuel to claim religion is evil.

Fact is accepting gays means accepting sex as hedonistic/recreational instead of a means of bonding two people together to start a family. This leads to the belief that casual sex is equal to procreation based sex, which leads to the degeneracy of the female mind, which leads to the death of your culture as feminists tear it apart from the inside out.

Why is the mother black?

Can someone redpill me on Jehova's witnesses? Are they just another Christian cult?

It's because we'd rather not think about the nightmarish shitholes brown people live in.

>She rambled on and on about the kingdom and the rubies

i actually knew a mixed JW girl once. She wasn't very attractive but 10/10 modest waifu personality. If all American blacks went and became JWs racism would disappear overnight

>to be redpilled you must consider sex only for reproductive purposes
I'll gladly be bluepilled then, my virgin friend.

i want religion to become dominant in culture again
god bless american christians
kinda dumb, but they've got spirit and i love them for it

>to be redpilled you must consider sex only for reproductive purposes

That's not at all what I wrote faggot.

>This leads to the belief that casual sex is equal to procreation based sex
>EQUAL TO not ONLY

Take some English comprehension courses. Stop being a pleb.

oh, i'm wrong.
this guy is an actor.
right, stupid me. everything in the media is put there for a reason. the media is a fabrication of reality created by the elites for dumb people to take in.

Eh not enough Waifu fagging. Send it to Sup Forums to ferment a bit. Then we'll talk.

>this text written down by some sheep herder 2000 years ago is totally legit
That there's still """"people""""" believing in this crap really baffles my mind

His name is not Jehova
Mormons are dumb

Jesus is most definitely not God, it even states so multiple times in the Qu'ran
"I wish people would stop with this 'trinity' meme" Qu'ran 4:171

If you knew anything about the scripture, you'd know that in order to be a Javahoe, you need to be gay.

>thinking that christian's aren't using the bible to meme degeneracy out of existence before it's too late
Learn subtext, mate.

ok what if not everyone holds your book to the same standart?