Oh no i dropped something. what was it? oh yeah

oh shit sorry bro, i dropped all of these rings. you CAN see all of these rings, right? just making sure since they're definitely not YOUR shitty little team's since they haven't won 27 of them like we have.

you think we give a shit about this series? we weren't even supposed to have a winning fucking record LET ALONE make it to a game 7 in the ALCS. i get that this is a "big deal" if you're a fan of some small market shit squad like the lastros or NYC's rejects aka the taxdodgers, but us? lol, this isn't even going to register on our radar. we literally fucked around this year and made it to GAME 7 OF THE ALCS AS A WC TEAM. our MVP is a 6'7 stud who can sneeze on a dowsing rod and turn it into a triple. what the fuck do YOU have? a shitty little mexican dollar store bargain bin ripoff of frodo baggins. pathetic.

i'm serious here: you think i give a fuck? please, kid. i make more money in a month than some inbred moron like you will see in a year. i'm about to hit the city with my hot as fuck fiancee, who i will also be fucking in the ass with my big dick later tonight. i bench over 300 pounds for fuck-around sets at the gym and run a sub 4.5 40 yard dash. what the fuck can YOU do? pop adderall and jack off to horse cartoons? you can't fucking hang with me, son. you're not even in my league. if you tried to buck up to me IRL i would fucking floor your little bitch ass. if i walked up to you and stared you down, you would bow your head, cover your penis and say "i'm sorry, sir. i didn't mean to gaze upon your superiority as i am not worthy". you're fucking garbage. faggot.

i'll still be living the life of a fucking winner, watching my team go right back to DOMINATING major league baseball for decades on end and you'll just be some fat little bastard bragging about his rank in some little faggot ass video game. it's about to the be 30s and 50s all the fuck over again, boys. your days are numbered. FUCKING. NUMBERED.

Quit showing everyone your cock rings, I could smell the rancid smegma from here

Blue is the worst color for championship rings

Agh! THE DYNASTYS OVER! ill look upon my baseball memories from 2017-2017 fondly! Based yankees! Lets go make some more history!

>faggot OP can't even care enough about "his" "team's" series loss to not post copypasta
It's like he's not even trying to sound assravaged. Pretty lame, OP.

uhhh the yankees team is fucking STACKED and still couldnt beat the fucking astros lmao. wasnt yalls number 9 hitter todd fucking frazier? u got chapman for a rebuild year? nah i dont think so. enjoy your salty tears.

no salt here, moron. i've got 27 anti-sodium tablets. i'm all good lol.

LMFAO idiot this series isnt over. not one bit fucker. You think that just because the Lastros took a 1 game lead its over?well guess what happened the last time the Lastros won two in a row, oh thats right, you dont have to guess since it JUST HAPPENED. Lmao enjoy your arrogance while it lasts.

>We need damage control. Tell them about the rings.

I love pasta, best shitpost form

Yanks fan here. Was gonna post a thread like this

Fuck you (astros)

Rooting for the dryers.

My yanks will dominate next year

nah, my dick's way to big to fit in one of those. it's just the right size to stretch your mother out, though. just like i did last night.

itt: jealous faggots acting like their little shit "team" getting a charity ring is a big deal

Guess I don't need to look up the score to the game now.

get fucked Jew York

Yank fans are so thrashy.

t. goat fucking retard

>my team is perennial dog shit: the post

>Counting championships from a time in any sport when black guys and latinos couldn't play

Could the Yankees even field a team if you took them all out?

Let those tears flow poor child.

but they only won one in your lifetime, junior.

dicklets btfo

race RPers out

is that the number of times Aaron Judge struck out in the ALCS. setting a major league record?

>Hey Mike, I know the Yankees just lost the ALCS, but do you think they'll win the World Series this year?

WE WUZ CHAMPZ

All of these salty non Yankees fans jealous of the franchises success. All I have to say is 27 rings. Kiss the rings faggots.

jealousy is a disease. hope you get better.

That's cool and all, but where's your 2017 World Series ring?

SALTY

BOOTYBLASTED

>taking credit for accomplishments that have literally never involved you in any way and 22 happened before you were born

t. Increasingly nervous flyover

why is there a watch

the same place your shit stain "franchise" has placed their 27 rings, faggot incel bitch retard.

Lets see you wearing yours?
>my team
>doesn't own team but keeps paying money to the owners like a good goyim

so you know how many minutes until your mother gets dicked up the shit hole by my massive fucking dick you dingo fucking, gas huffing, turpentine sipping, 75%f abo faggot bitch moron.

That's cool and all, but where's your 2017 World Series ring?

Yeah, but where's your 2017 World Series ring?

Jew-yorkers look like unsufferable faggots

stupid obsessed non 27 ring having idiot. learn to fucking read:

Why would anyone be jealous of losers?

shut up you fucking guinea wop

>implying the most over-served media market in the US hasn't gotten a shitload of charity rings themselves
Wake up and smell your shit, shitter.

t. angry cuck bitch

This entire thread is people falseflagging as Yankee fans and then other non-Yankee fans unironically arguing with them or making fun of them
Pathetic

>tell us about the watch
>ummm.... SHUT UP!
This guy is gloating about history he doesnt even know
fucking lol

Yaks haven't won the WS in 8 years, they're just as relevant to the WS as the Astros were yesterday.

England's status as cuck little self-destructing bitch island is not negated by its history of used-to-own-the-world.

Guess it takes 28 rings to get your team into the WS.

>27
>Should have been 29 but got btfo by expansion teams

SEETHING can't wait for your rat infested shithole """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""city"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" to drown

blatant strawman thought up by a total retard. not an argument, non-27 ring having shit stain.

t. jealous retard who enjoys the smell, taste and feeling of shit in his mouth

To be fair to the Yankees I hate this... they had a young team that dealt with adversity and has gone deep in the playoffs. Their window is just opening and they'll probably hit 30 in the next 10 years.

Verlander is still their post season boogeyman though which is nice.

No dog in this fight either way, but you know the mlb front office was just as disappointed over the yanks loss. Automatic 10% reduction in revenue. At least.

Yeah, but where's your 2017 World Series ring? You aren't an Astros or Dodgers fan, so your opinion is completely worthless right now.

>Their window is just opening and they'll hit 30 in the next 3 years.

FTFY dumb ass

What do those 27 rings have to do with the 2017 World Series? Where is your 2017 World Series ring?

Those aren’t handed out til next year. Dodgers home opener most likely.

yet more NYC obsession from an inbred southern yokel lmfao

>27 fuckin rings bro
>earn ya pinstripes

stfu
yanks were a wild card team and you're acting like an idiot over a meme team
The better team won
Sincerely,
A fellow yankees fan

How are those ancient rings relevant to the 2017 postseason? Where is your 2017 World Series ring?

t. false flagging yankees hater.

count those rings you little punk bitch.

>ITT: having to shitpost to dull the pain of being a front-running loser who bandwagons a losing team
>having to keep shitposting to make yourself feel anything other than asspain
>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NOO YAWK SHITTY

you're mad and jealous, idiot. fucking lol.

Nice projection, retard.

>being THIS ironic right now

fucking LMFAO

so you're saying you don't even know why the watch
ok retard, keep boasting about a watch. might as well throw a moneyclip in there too, you dont know why it's there but sure why not.
check out all my amazing things you dont have.

not an argument

i think im most proud of the dishwasher. i've had that one since 1918.

I don't see how having 27 rings is relevant. Now, can you show us your 2017 World Series ring?

Dude you know you're replying to bait right?

not an argument

EXACTLY MY POINT!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

>hick retard bowing to his superior

good boy.

Wheres your one for the 2017 world series?

>he doesn't realize his own point was the one being skewered... by himself

you've refuted nothing, pig fucker. stay mad LMAO.

don't worry brother. these little faggot bitch losers can't touch our 27. they never will. lol. 2018 will be an EASY WS win.

>Hasn't won since 2009.
>Only title in the last 16 years
Holy crap this team sucks now.

t. false flagging faggot bitch

27. you are MAD, faggot.

>tfw your team has 27 rings
>tfw jealous faggot bitch shitters DON'T have 27 rings

LOL.

>tfw your team has more rings than EVERY OTHER TEAM

good feels. easy WS win next year. stay mad you faggot ass haters.

>world champions
lmao

>hold a tournament to determine the best baseball team on earth
>sideways misprint germany whines about it

surprise surprise. stay mad you dumb faggot.

If it's easy next year why wasn't it easy this year?

What is the meaning of the trashy jewellery in your pic? Is this what murricantzs aspire to? Gay chav rings?