The pound has plummeted to a 30 year low and is still falling

>The pound has plummeted to a 30 year low and is still falling
>Japanese stock market has crashed 8% and suspended trading
>Confirmation of another Scottish independence referendum
>Calls for an Irish reunification referendum
>Far-right nationalists across Europe now calling for referendums and the demise of the EU
>Hundreds of UK pension funds underwater
>FTSE 250 had it's biggest two daily drops since 1987
>Dow Jones, SP 500, Nasdaq all dropped for a second day
>HSBC is worth £10bn less since yesterday
>RBS shares dropped 15%, Barclays down 17.4%, Easyjet down 22%
>S&P has announced that UK has lost it's AAA credit rating
>In two hours (as of 7am) the UK economy has lost over £255bn, the equivalent of 40 years' worth of EU contributions
>The British Prime Minister has resigned
>The Labour party has completely imploded
>The UK has down slipped down to the 6th largest economy
>Farage has already backtracked on availability of £350m for the NHS - "mistake"
>Dan Hannan has already said that it is likely that immigration won't change
>Boris has announced that we're staying in the common market and keeping free movement of people
>England lost to an Icelandic dentist in the worst result in England history and Woy has resigned
Just fuck it all up

why is john oliver upset? is he a nationalist?

WTF I love my handlers now

>Stock market
You mean the "how scared are rich people" meter? Let it tank, fuck em.

He's upset because, despite slandering the Brexit movement on his show, British people still went ahead and voted leave.

Now he's throwing tantrums because people who actually live in Britain feel differently to him.

He's just mad because he's on the wrong side of history. 30 years from now, people will look back on the likes of John Oliver and refer to them in ways such as 'literally Mao'.

>The pound has plummeted to a 30 year low and is still falling
everything plummeted
>Japanese stock market has crashed 8% and suspended trading
everything crashed
>Confirmation of another Scottish independence referendum
inevitable
>Calls for an Irish reunification referendum
inevitable
>Far-right nationalists across Europe now calling for referendums and the demise of the EU
good
>Hundreds of UK pension funds underwater
you didn't really thing the whole pension thing is going to last?
>FTSE 250 had it's biggest two daily drops since 1987
>Dow Jones, SP 500, Nasdaq all dropped for a second day
>HSBC is worth £10bn less since yesterday
>RBS shares dropped 15%, Barclays down 17.4%, Easyjet down 22%
>S&P has announced that UK has lost it's AAA credit rating
>In two hours (as of 7am) the UK economy has lost over £255bn, the equivalent of 40 years' worth of EU contributions
like I said everything crashed and everything is crashing not just UK
>The British Prime Minister has resigned
good the only honorable thing he did in a long time
good
>The UK has down slipped down to the 6th largest economy
who cares you have the know how money and technology it will bounce back
>Farage has already backtracked on availability of £350m for the NHS - "mistake"
minor thing
like fuck it wont you have control over your borders now and are not dictated from Brussels
>Boris has announced that we're staying in the common market and keeping free movement of people
idiotic thing to tie those two together
>England lost to an Icelandic dentist in the worst result in England history and Woy has resigned
football in a nutshell

Thats what you get for trusting banks with 1's and 0's, and not physical money.

Mfw Scotland literally wants to wear a collar and lick the boots of their EU masters. Fuck, they didn't want independence a few years ago. They WANT to be ruled. They want others to make decisions for them.

>they are now on place 6 not 5 boohooo

This
The money you borrow from them isnt even real. Some computer releases it to them and they enslave you with it.

Fuck this system its broken.

But won't the devastation "trickle down"?

Money is a store of value. 1s and 0s are no less 'real' money than pieces of paper or round pieces of metal.

Old finance degreefag here. I stopped paying attention to the markets a long time ago because it felt weird being broke and jobless and thinking about money I'll never have BUT...

All this Brexit stuff got me thinking the REAL issue was always financial, the opposition too it just has to paint everyone as racist/xenophobic/whatever because they won't win favors with "please don't hurt my forex portfolio's gains!" Because like and pointed out -- this is what you get when you use a fractional reverse banking system and you constantly need to inflate currencies to keep up the charade.

Also it's funny, liberals caring so much about rich people's money? Is hell freezing over? You're average dumbfuck liberal can't see how they're pushing the agenda of the very people they claim to be opposing.

The problem is that they have the power to create it and lend it and nobody else does. This gives them an unfair advantage in the market.

There are some cash loans you can get but the interest is usually 7.5% and the maximum amount you can get is only $40k.
They're forcing you to either take the one with 1's and 0's or be squeezed dry with an enormous interest.

John Oliver is professionally upset.

However, drinking his tears last sunday was pretty great.

>All this Brexit stuff got me thinking the REAL issue was always financial

Wow, good job, you can use basic reason.

It's almost like all use of power comes from collection and growth of resources...

It would be a deal at twice the price

>>Confirmation of another Scottish independence referendum
Source?

>>The British Prime Minister has resigned
He's a shill, who cares?

This alone is worth it.

Oh we're shilling ourselves, OK.

It keeps on going.

That was pretty funny.
>score in the first 4 minutes
>do nothing for 86 more minutes

>It's a "everything is obvious in hindsight but I pretend I knew it beforehand and call people stupid" episode.

Wow, you're a fucking asshole. No one asked for your shit post, shitposter. Go back Facebook if you just want to shitpost in disagreement.

Hes suggesting (probably right about it) that those who wanted the UK to stay in the EU only wanted to do so because it would mean a hit to their banks.

A terrible reason to give up your freedom imho senpai

Britain needs to take this faggot back

>rebel against international Jewry's social control
>International Jewry retaliates economically
Social control failed them and now they're trying to hook their noses into our wallets. If we come back from this or even scrape through it, expect WW3 with us as the Nazis.

Thank you Austrialia, the pound and euro have always been worth a little more than the dollar so people tend to put a lot of reverse capital in them. It's why a lot of hedge funds are based out of London.

The world's financial elite lost their little easy money maker and they're throwing a temper tantrum and calling everyone a racist bigot because of it. It's kind of funny actually.

The market always punishes the arrogant.

Most of these arguments don't matter to the class that overwhelmingly voted for leave.

>Jobs will go down!

They don't have any jobs.

>They'll have less money.

They're already fucking broke.

Imagine if you were teaching mathematics for years and some asshole comes up and says, "Guys! Guys! All angles of a triangle adds up to 180 degrees! Somebody call Obama!".

"It's all financial!" is as basic as "follow the money", "Cui bono", etc.

Now look at American banks and their AUM, destruction of diversity among banks, leaders of those banks, data on social mobility, Captial in the 21st Century by Piketty.

There's hope for you yet.

because he points out the glaringly obvious shit about your own country too?

>by Piketty.

Fucking cuck confirmed. Don't you dare mention that heathen cuck's name. You just proved you know jack shit about economics, congratulations.

A country fucked by its countrymen is better than a country fucked by outsiders. I don't think a globalist like you can understand this concept.

freedom ain't free you dumb cuck

^

you realise that when the value of an asset falls thats just someone selling part of the asset and liquiditating it for its value right? when you buy an asset the money doesn't disappear, its just converted to its cash value. thats how the value of things increases over time. the money that was taken out of the fund will be reinvested elsewhere or back into it later on. if things are indeed overvalued it is fundamentally healthy they should be worth less so the capital can be put into more prudent investments.

No, there's a hefty fuckin' fee

Inb4 Reddit

Exactly. Can i make energy out of thin air?... because they do.

I'm conflicted. As a Brit I don't want to see him in the UK or with the UK's wife's son ever again.

Problem is he's here.

Maybe Canada would take him. They're into liberal cuck shit.

please...haven't we suffered enough..

>everyone on twitter are now economic experts after brexit

Any time m8. I could read between the lines the moment the threats were about capital issues. Hopefully people catch on soon because this can only be good for so many reasons beyond maybe the expected recession.

Maybe they'll imitate one of the few things a recent PM did right by encouraging spending to keep the wheels turning.

Fucking this, the FTSE 100 is up again today, as is the 250, pound is up against the euro and the dollar while the euro is down against the the dollar, people keep parroting out of date news which they know nothing about

Nothing ever does.

you should be enjoying this, this is real life shitposting

30 year low? Are you retarded?

The Left just got dealt a gutshot amidst rabid populist blowback against their utterly retarded policies. Citizens across the entire West are a hair's breadth from stringing all of these Jewish bastards up by their noses.

Of course they're going to squeal that the sky is falling. For them, it is.

Why does Britain always send their worst people to America?

Canada does the same shit too by exporting their worst celebrities to America.

Same reason yellow fever nerds always date the ugliest Asian girls. Yanks have no discernment when it comes to this, they just fetishise the accent and perceived cultural superiority. So good brits don't want to lower themselves to it, and shit ones see it as a way to raise their social stock away from the serious competition.

Do they though?

I honestly can't see Scotland voting out of the union even if they do get another referendum. I mean, the media and the SNP doesn't seem to want to acknowledge the 38% of people that voted out of the EU at all, and that is guaranteed to just piss them off further causing all of them to vote stay. Then they have to secure an additional 12%+ somehow. How are they going to secure an additional 12% when Brussels won't even give them a meeting, let alone a formal consideration?