Jesus, a cuck who allowed himself to be nailed to a piece of wood

Jesus, a cuck who allowed himself to be nailed to a piece of wood.

Muhammad, an alpha badass who showed honor and discipline.

Geez, it's so difficult which Prophet is the final one.

>Muhammad
>honor
The guy was a gigolo.

Muhammad's "miracles" remind me of when I was 4 and I did a magic show for my parents. Most of my tricks involved having asking them to close their eyes while I made the trick.

Muhammad has his face in the open
isn't this heretical Abdulla
also
>being proud your religious leader is a blood thirsty pedophilic sandworm
wew lad

When you're an all powerful God who could wipe out every single person on earth out with a single thought, you have little need to demonstrate power with faggy little tribal wars.

>women act respectably
>children obey authority
>slays filthy homos
>slays atheists
>preserves knowledge of Greece and Rome

1st off, RARE
2nd, I'm not a Muslim but if Trump isn't elected and Europe and America are subverted by Muslims, I'll convert.

Nice bait faggot

Doesn't it seem a little incongruous to Muslims (Or Jehovah's witnesses, or Mormons, for that matter) that every prophet from Adam up to Jesus was Jewish, and then all of a sudden the last one was an Arab who retroactively added some more Arabs?

Well, that's what Apocalypse says will happen in the final days. People will convert to save their own heads.

What a fucking shame.

>discipline
>fucking goats

Well I'm atheists, so I'm screwed either way.
Better live a get haram pussy as a Muslim, than get beheaded as an atheist.

>preserves knowledge of Greece and Rome
You had to be an American to believe this meme.

Jesus showed honor and discipline by never sinning and remaining perfect until death to his Father who sent him for all of mankind's sake.

>muhammad
>alpha

KEK the omega literally threw himself off of cliffs trying to end his life when he didn't receive any revelations for a few years.

>filthy homos
Eve worshipper detected

I'm a #mormonmissile now, thanks OP

>muhammed shed the blood of the innocent to further his message
>Jesus only shed his own blood and succeded in producing the greatest art and most peaceful societies ever.

Which is the real religion of peace that embodies oppression?

Jainism

Go home Ahmed

Yeah it's pretty easy to figure out which one is the last when one preaches love and the next supposed one just wants to kill everyone and fuck little girls
He also doesn't want anyone to draw him because he knows he looks like a fag

>Wanting a religion of peace in a world full of war
Besides it's not like christian Europe was in any way peaceful

>Abrahamic religion
>White

Wew lad

An alpha badass doesn't rape and murder innocent people traveling to and from a city, get blown the fuck out by a consortium of merchants from that city who caught him trying to sneak in, take to his knees to beg them to spare his life and sue for peace, sign a peace agreement not to kill, rape, and steal for 10 years, and then after two years go back on his word because "Islam".

no mainstream muslim claims muhammad performed miracles aside from recitation of the qur'an

>Jesus, a cuck who allowed himself to be nailed to a piece of wood.
>Muhammad, an alpha badass who showed honor and discipline.

Things that never happened

>Arguing about imaginary sky friends
>Killing for imaginary sky friends
>Worshiping imaginary sky friends

Fugging little kids is not alpha m8

RARE
A
R
E

>Jesus, a cuck who allowed himself to be nailed to a piece of wood.
Read rest of the Bible m8
>Muhammad, an alpha badass who showed honor and discipline.
You mean the guy who claimed that was possesed by demons, listened to his jewish wife, fucked a nine years old, killed half of Medina and Mecca and prayed to a fucking stone.
>Geez, it's so difficult which Prophet is the final one.
There is no final prophet. And if there would be one, he would not speak against God as Mohamed did.