Why do young americans hang British flags on their wall? Why do chinese people wear it on their clothes?

Why do young americans hang British flags on their wall? Why do chinese people wear it on their clothes?

because it looks awesome and has a rock music connotation

it's like trophy mounting and wearing the skin of your defeated foes.

they see it as a fashion item

americans and chinks are autistic and mistreat flags

flags should be flags
bunting at a push
but flag-based clothing is just cringy

>but flag-based clothing is just cringy
DELETE

It's fashionable I guess, is not like women think too much about the meaning of stuff anyway.

it's a good looking flag
i doubt they have any particular reverence for the country it represents

The British flag is objectively aesthetic. The kingdom of Hawaii adopted it because of how cool it looked, without having ever been colonised by Britain.

I dont remember Canada defeating anyone.

Let me check my "Diary of British battles" - this could take a while.

Because 米 this character means rice
Rice is basic of Asian at the end

Your dot is also pleasant.

>mistreating a flag
HAHAHAHAHAHAH what a dumb post. flags on shirts aren't flags. they are images of flags. Who cares if you wear an image of a flag?

After now this fact is always in somewhere in your head

Oh yes, The Brits - what a great and brave warrior nation

Said no one ever

Thread was over here guys

Americans are ALL closet teeaboos because of the massive quantities of British media they consume as children

They have this fantasy version of Britain where it's a magical land full of proper and prim faggots who constantly are finding portals to secret worlds inside their sneakers or discovering their crusty old uncle farts fairydust or learning that their constable can talk to seahorses

>Said no one ever

Because we killed everyone.

What a brainlet-tier post, I wonder who could have made it
>checks flag
Ah, that makes sense.

Oh yes, posting a picture of a mentally handicapped albino asian is a very good comeback that totally debunks everything I said

History speaks for itself - Britain doesn't need to explain itself to Russias elbow.

>being autistic over your flag
Monarchy was a mistake

trying to meme slagculture into existance