Teri Goldstein

> Teri Goldstein

OY VEY IT'S LIKE A VIRTUAL SHOAH

win10 is garbage anyway

6 gorillian GBz gone forever

that guy who threw a hard drive away with hundreds of bitcoins

20 minutes of disabling and configuring shit and it's actually pretty good.

Download O&O ShutUp10 to BTFO all the spyware tier shit and system drains, and then spend just a few minutes of configuring a few mechanics and the aesthetics.

Voila.

Don't get me wrong the raw product is disgusting, as is their way of obnoxiously forcing it upon you, but it's not too bad once you cull all the crap.

kek

>Jews jewing Jews

I still have that "your copy of Windows 10 is ready" pop up open.

I grabbed the top left of it and shoved it in the far right corner so now only that corner is visible.

is it in any way better than win7?

Nope.

Dont do it.

I promise you will regret that "upgrade"

This, but half of those default sliders do shit. After win updates those settings reset on few places, atleast this is the case on my workplace pc's local non domain machines.
3rd party softwares are must if you want to avoid the jewing amount of tracking and ads.

Says the low life basement tit hanger

I had it since release its good and here to stay.

Deal with it or go to Mac

Don't listen to him goyim. You'll love Win10, let us love you back

Fucking aussie you got me

I know somebody who could reasonably make the case charge... Do you think this could become one of those big multi-person things? What're those called?

It really depends on what you're using the PC for.

If you just use it for work or study, then there isn't really a difference (other than them jewing you on updates and support). There are a few UI related things that you might enjoy, but nothing too special. I'm not sure if they have OS locked later versions of Office or anything though, so can't comment on that.

There are definite system improvements if you do anything intensive. I'm not really a gamer, but I do play a bit of this and that with friends every now and again and did receive some performance boosts.

*shrug* It is 'better' in a few ways, but it's nothing that flash desu. If you do upgrade just make sure to nuke the fuck out of the default settings and listen to I don't allow it to automatically update, and just check it manually once a month and then run my third party shit again to undo anything egregious that the updates did.

Sorry, I mean I manually check for updates once a week. I check for updates for OOSU10 just before that as well.

>a court case about something that seriously fucked up
>10K

jesus it should have sucked windows for more than that.

fpbp

good, more people should be suing because of that bullshit

M$-shill plz.

Do you want gringos to have your personal information? To turn you into another statistic in their advertising machine?

Take your hand off it mate.

If I was shilling it I'm doing a fuck poor job, and I take pride in my shilling #nevertrump

>if you don't like this proprietary garbage, go with this other proprietary trash

For gaming? Yes. Better frametimes and higher minimum framerates.

>a simple Windows upgrade affects your gaming framerates

Sure buddy. Windows 95 to Vista maybe, but claiming that from here till Windows10 is ridiculous.

> Be a man
> Your PC fucks up
> You take it like a man, fix it and continue like nothing happened

> Be a woman
> Your PC that your 4th beta orbiter got you fucked up
> start whining and crying
> sue micro$oft

>be a bitter virgin
>start complaining about women but who cares anyway huh surely the pendulum will swing into my favor once I hit thirty

kek

>Be Jew.
>X fucks up.
>Sue X for $$$.

I got so tired of that Windows 10 bullshit I installed Linux Mint.

>be Belgium
>be pretty much a non-country

My sister was forced to download Windows10 a few weeks ago and it broke her laptop.

Can she actually sue Microsoft?

i tell everyone i know, "fuck windows 10"

why?

ads inside an operating system is bullshit.
a system that does stuff without my consent is bullshit.

eat shit microsoft

>be stupid amerifat
>have to defend happy merchant on the interwebz

Actually The RAM you can use for certain games is limited in windows 10 for god knows why

I didn't defend the kike, I just shat on a filthy Yurp
Fuck the yid, fuck you, fuck Windows 10, fuck women, fuck the EU

I can't use WIn10
Half of the programs I NEED for work are disabled because not compatible and the OS runs like shit on my working laptop.
Downloaded GWX to prevent Win10-Upgrades now.