ITT scenes from movies that you replicated in real life

ITT scenes from movies that you replicated in real life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xAlbylCwKAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you like me because i'm a scoundrel...

Something like this after I told a girl at Burger King I'd rather clean broiler parts than talk to her.

Every time I go up an elevator.

fucking hell

B U L L S H I T

Escalator I meant

In that exact spot, with my brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=xAlbylCwKAk

I love going to the movies alone. It's the only place I can get away. You get lost in the dark, and there's no better way to see a movie. You lose yourself. I can cry in theatres, nowhere else.

I do this everyday

fkn lol, anything anything anything, I believe anything to bleach my mind of lower cog wage slave nothingness - average cinepleb

fuck you loser it was a circumstancial, you'd have done the same if you were in that situation

DD is KINO!

What was her actual problem? Why was she such a prude? When she and Travis walk in, you can see other regular-looking couples in the back enjoying the show. Travis literally did nothing wrong.

It was pretty ok.

why niggers have such a weird head

That scene in Licence to Kill where that dude gets framed and then tortured and killed by his boss

I did it even though she said not to do it.

Might as well keep it in the family user

you a punk ass bitch if you haven't done this

One time a friend and i sort of replicated the exchange between travolta and thurman in pulp fiction, when she offers him some of her milkshake. Except she was drinking soda, and hadn't seen pulp fiction yet.

I think i loved her

#
When I was 18 I was on a very long, international train ride when the train broke down. It was an incredibly hot day and although I never learned the specifics, from what I gathered the engine of the train -or at least one of them- had overheated while airconditioning failed in a few carriages. Passengers from said carriages were allowed to use unused seats from other carriages as to not pass out.

A 34 year old woman from one of the carriages with the failing airconditioning sat next to me. She noticed I was reading Anna Karenina and told me she was doing a big Russian lit reread as she pulled a copy of War & Peace out of her suitcase/large purse (whichever it was). We spent the next six hours talking about everything from literature to work to wine to our dreams in life to having sex with chickens (trust me, it made sense in context) to our childhoods to plain nonsense. I knew and know her better than I do most of my friends, and although I would not descrive it as love or anything more sexual like the implications in this thread, I do not think I've ever enjoyed someone's company so much and so quickly as I did that woman's. She got off the train about two hours before I did.

I never saw her again.

Was she hot?

I don't know how this started but whenever a girl comes over I always act slightly like the guy from Breathless, like a sleazy and a little aggressive French punk. Like, I'm acting as though I'm him in the movie and I'm adlibing lines that I think he would say and make the moves he would make. Works like a charm for some reason

>take off your shirt
>let me see your thighs
>give me some money honey
>i don't care about faulkner bitch

i'm sure it works great

would this be possible in real life?